M I H G Chapter 201: 391 Years Old.

 

Old, old man.”

 

The girl no longer cared about whether the old man was lecherous or not. After all, he hadn't done anything. So she didn't sit idly and while she gasped to catch her breath she looked at Master Roshi, asking, "How old are you, old man?”

 

Master Roshi, hearing the girl's question, happily replied: "I just celebrated my 391st birthday last month. I'm old now, lacking the vitality of my youth.”

 

The girl, upon hearing Master Roshi's words, glanced at his white beard that completely covered his neck and his bald head, realizing this old man was at least over sixty years old. However, not only was his body not old, but his heart wasn't either, but three hundred and ninety-one years old, was he human or a tortoise?

 

"You're kidding me," the girl said, completely unfazed, as she plopped herself down next to Master Roshi, causing him to immediately glance at the bulge on her chest.

      

"Young lady, everything about you is fine, except for the habit of wearing unnecessary things when going out," Master Roshi squinted and said.

 

Even without using her brain, the girl could guess the old man was referring to her sports bra. She immediately responded, "If I don't wear this, after running a lap, my back will be in unbearable pain.”

 

Before Master Roshi could say anything, Frank, the tired stray dog, came running from afar.

 

"Oh my, no, I'm dying," Frank said without caring much, as he collapsed on the lawn behind the bench, gazing at the clear blue sky of the early morning and pondering why he hadn't ridden a bicycle with Master Roshi when going out.

 

The girl curiously glanced at Frank, then at Master Roshi, feeling that the two didn't look very similar, but still asked, "Is he your grandson?”

 

Master Roshi looked at the girl's curiosity on her face, pondered for a moment, and then made up his mind. He gestured for the girl to lean closer, and whispered, "This young man, he's my roommate. Not only does he have a bad temper, but he also has a girlfriend.”

 

"The key point is," Master Roshi discreetly pointed at Frank and said: "His kidneys are ungood. Just look, he's already exhausted after running such a short distance. So, young lady, if you want to find someone to date, it's better to find an old man like me who looks old but has a healthy body.”

 

Pfft.”

 

The girl, upon hearing Master Roshi's words, laughed so much that her eyes almost closed. She quickly waved her hand and said, "I'm just a bit curious, not looking to date anyone.”

 

"Does the young lady have a boyfriend?" Master Roshi took the opportunity to ask.

 

"No," the girl replied. She found this old grandpa quite interesting, so she curiously asked, "Grandpa, were you a member of the national track and field team before? Why is your body so good?”

 

"Hmm, the track and field team?" Master Roshi immediately shook his head and said, "No, I am a martial arts master.”

 

"A martial arts master?!" The girl immediately laughed and said: "Grandpa, don't tease me. Kung fu has become synonymous with fraud these days. It's challenging to find someone who can prove their skills. How could you be a martial arts master?”

 

"When you mention kung fu, you're referring to the Chinese martial arts, right?" Master Roshi looked at the girl and said: "Although my Turtle Hermit style is somewhat different from Chinese martial arts, it should have a similar origin.”

 

"Turtle Hermit style."

 

The girl realized something and found this grandpa to be incredibly amusing. She laughed so hard that her stomach started to ache.

 

"Grandpa, I'm going now. I'll head back first. Will you be here tomorrow for your workout?" The girl asked the grandpa.

 

"I wasn't planning on coming, but when a beauty like you gives me an appointment, I'll be here," Master Roshi politely replied.

 

"Then, Grandpa, let's make sure to meet here tomorrow," the girl waved her hand and cheerfully left.

 

"Youth is wonderful," Master Roshi sighed as he watched the girl's swaying buttocks as she walked away.

 

"Master Roshi, can we discuss something?" Frank climbed onto the park bench and looked at Master Roshi, saying, "Can we skip swimming this afternoon? I feel like I'm about to die!”

 

"Young people have such weak bodies," Master Roshi shook his head and said, "I'm only staying here for five days. After that, I have to return to my little island. So, my schedule is already packed with various activities involving meeting girls. Skipping half a day is impossible, you know.”

 

"I - I will show you pictures of girls," Frank raised his hand and said: "I will download a hundred gigabytes of girl photos for you. Please spare me half a day, okay?”

 

“100 gigabytes?" Master Roshi looked at Frank with some confusion.

 

Frank remembered that although the world of Dragon Ball had some advanced technology compared to Earth, Akira Toriyama created Dragon Ball a long time ago when personal computers hadn't reached their peak yet. So the ancient relic Master Roshi, who was over 300 years old, had no idea what "100 gigabytes" meant.

 

"If we're talking about photos, it's enough to fill your entire little island," Frank explained.

 

"Deal," Master Roshi agreed decisively.

 

Frank rested for a full half-hour before he mustered the strength to stand up, his legs trembling, and then he and Master Roshi took the bus back together.

 

As there were no available seats on the bus, Frank's calves kept trembling, and he hunched over. He looked like an elderly person in their seventies or eighties, while Master Roshi appeared as a young lad.

 

At that moment, a young man in his twenties sitting nearby noticed Master Roshi's flowing white hair and quickly stood up, saying to him: "Please have a seat, sir.”

 

"No need," Master Roshi waved his hand and said: "I'm perfectly healthy. You go ahead and sit, young man.”

 

However, by that time, the young man had already stood up, and it would be inconvenient for him to sit again. Coincidentally, an old lady boarded the bus, and the young man gave his seat to her. Shortly after, the young man's phone rang, and he answered the call while standing. After a few sentences, he frowned and bent over, saying, "Honey, I am on the train right now. The company suddenly decided to send me on a business trip, and I had no choice. Didn't I send you a message? I didn't go to any class reunion.”

 

"...."

 

"It's true, I'm not lying to you," the young man said in a firm tone.

 

At this moment, the old lady who had been given the seat by the young man glanced at him, cleared her throat, and shouted, "Beer, soft drinks, mineral water, chicken feet, instant noodles, ham sausages. Young man, watch where you put your feet!”

 

As soon as the young man heard the old lady's words, he immediately realized his mistake, pulled back his feet, and apologized, saying: "I'm sorry.”

 

The person on the other end of the phone heard the conversation and Frank could see the smile on the young man's face as he received his wife's caring scolding. The young man then hung up the phone.

 

"Thank you, old lady.”

 

"No problem, we help each other.”

 


Note: Thanks for reading.

Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan