D F T F Chapter 230: The rich man.

In the morning, at 8:50 a.m., Huang Wei rushed out of the subway, ordered a cake filled with eggs from a kiosk on the side of the road, and yawned; he stood beside the kiosk and waited. Last night he barely slept all night, and when he closed his eyes he saw the picture of the man lying on the ground covered in blood. He didn't dare turn off the bedroom lights. He stayed awake until four in the morning before falling asleep. Consequently, it was probably late. It was too late and he didn't care.
After buying an egg cake, Huang Wei walked to the company while eating, as the company was only a few hundred meters from the subway entrance. Suddenly, a police van pulled up next to him, and three men and a woman got out of the car. He was a bit distracted and didn't notice them at first. When he recovered, he was surrounded by Han Bin and others.
Han Bin stood in front of them and said with a smile: "Mr. Huang, we meet again."
"Officer Han, Han, do you have anything to do with me?" Huang Wei took a step back, showing a surprised look.
"Yesterday's transcript is somewhat lacking, and I would like to ask you to make some supplements," Han Bin said.
Huang Wei hesitated for a moment, and then politely declined: "I have to go to work today; I may be late for my job."
"Our police car is right next to us, and we can take notes in the police car, it won't take long," Han Bin gestured invitingly.
Huang Wei looked around and found he was surrounded from all sides and there was no way to run, so he could only reluctantly agree and followed Han Bin into the police car. When he got into the police car, he was surrounded by policemen, and His fingers were involuntarily intertwined.
"Huang Wei, we have known each other for a short time, and we are meeting for the second time. I had a good impression of you when we met yesterday. The law enforcement register has yet to be unopened. It may be very easy to deceive the police. The cost of crime is very high, but resisting the police may be more costly than committing a crime. China is a humane society, and we will not embarrass you if you cooperate with the police in handling the case. But if you deceive the police, don't blame our police for being mean," Han Bin warned.
Huang Wei put his hands together, pinching the index finger of his right hand, his whole body seemed to be shaking: "I, I didn't mean...I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry, these three words mean nothing to the police, I've already spoken. Here you are an adult, I think you should understand what this means and know what to do," After Han Bin finished talking, he pointed to Tian Li next to him:
"Start taking notes."
"Crack." Tian Li turned on the switch on the law enforcement recorder.
Huang Wei swallowed his saliva, and his forehead was covered with sweat, and his eyes involuntarily stared at the law enforcement recorder, as if there were magic power.
"Huang Wei, did you see anyone else at the crime scene yesterday?" Han Bin asked.
"I... I feel like..." Huang Wei hesitated, hesitant to say anything.
"Before we come to find you, we have enough evidence for you to explain yourself as proof of deserving, understood?" Warned Han Bin again.
"Yesterday, besides me, there was indeed another person on the scene."
"Who?"
"Huang Qiang."
"Who is Huang Qiang?"
"I... my cousin."
"What is the relationship between Huang Qiang and the deceased?" Han Bin asked.
"It's unserious."
Huang Wei shook his head and explained, "The night before yesterday, we both went to the Internet Cafe to spend the night. We left the Internet Cafe at 6 o'clock in the morning, we drank a little too much and were about to go home to sleep when we saw the deceased covered in blood, he was lying on the ground, then I called the police.
"What was Huang Qiang doing at the time?"
"He was more daring. He checked the body and found the deceased had a lot of change, one coin, five coins, ten coins, there were at least a few hundred Yuan in total, and..."
"What else?"
"He also found a car key."
"Which car?"
"A Mercedes-Benz."
"Where is the car?"
"He left."
"Where did he take it?"
Huang Wei shook his head: "I don't know."
"Remember what I told you, be frank I am indulgent, and do not resist the police!" Han Bin said abruptly.
"I really don't know, he really didn't tell me, and I didn't dare to ask, I..." Huang Wei covered his head with his hands, looking extremely painful.
"Where does he work?" Han Bin asked.
Huang Wei shook his head: "He doesn't have a job now."
"What was he doing before?"
"Network management, car cleaning, security, etc.. There are many types, which do not take long."
“Which car cleaning garage did he work at?”
“I don't know which one, and it's quite far, it seems to be in the southern suburbs,” recalls Huang Wei.
Han Bin secretly nodded, but it was in the direction of Tian Li's follow.
"What's his cell phone number?"
"I don't remember it, but it's stored in my cell phone."
"Look for it."
Huang Wei took out his cell phone and found Huang Qiang's cell phone number in his contacts.
... …
Around noon, at the Croustillant Pigeonnier restaurant, in the past two years, many dovecotes have appeared in Qingdao, and it has gradually become a trend to eat pigeons together. This crispy pigeon restaurant had five branches in Qingdao; this one was located near Yuxiang Street and Guanjing Road, just three stops from Nanjiao Bus Station. A man in his twenties with a chubby belly came out of the dovecote with a black backpack on his back.
This man's name is Huang Qiang. He is going to leave Qingdao City by bus, and he hadn't planned to go to Nanjiao subway station, because an ID card was needed to buy a ticket at the station. No need to stay longer in Qingdao. He didn't really care about this city, it doesn't matter whether there is a headquarters or not, as long as he can leave Qingdao as soon as possible, he will feel comfortable.
"Ding ding ding..."
The phone rang for a moment, and Huang Qiang took out his phone and looked at it, revealing a hint of hesitation. After hesitating for a moment, he pressed the answer button.
"Hello."
"Dear Qiang, where are you?" Huang Wei's voice came from the phone.
"Brother, do you have something to do with me?"
"You didn't come home yesterday, so I'm worried about you."
"It's okay, don't worry, I'm fine, I've never been better before," Huang Qiang smiled.
"Did you sell the car?"
"Is it necessary to know, and I will transfer a thousand Dollars to you later, you can rest easy," Huang Qiang said.
"I don't want your money, where are you now and when will you be back?"
"Brother, I'm not coming back, I'm leaving Qingdao."
"Why?"
"It's my agreement with others, if I don't leave Qingdao, people won't accept the car at all, do you understand?"
"So where are you going?"
"I haven't made my decision yet, I can't go if I don't have the money. If I don't tell you it's because I don't know yet, the bus is coming, I leave." Huang Qiang hung up the phone after he had finished speaking.
Huang Qiang patted the backpack on his body and secretly said: “I am quite rich.»


Note: Thanks for reading.

Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan