D F T F Chapter 235: Separate investigation.

Investigation and surveillance work continued until ten o'clock in the evening. The figure of the woman still has been unfound, everyone has been busy all day, and the investigative work could only temporarily stop.
The next morning, Han Bin arrived at the branch office at 8:00 a.m., first went to Zheng Kaixuan's office to report the progress of the investigation, and then went to the office of the second group. The team members were also there, all seated at their desks having breakfast.
"Let's have our morning meeting while we eat," Han Bin poured a cup of coffee and continued to say: "Have you checked all the surveillance records around Tangu Community?"
"With such a specific target, the investigation was very quick, and I was responsible for it. The surveillance videos were checked until October 25," Li Hui said.
"I checked the videos from the 25th," Zhao Ming said.
"I checked the videos from the 26th," Sun Xiao Peng said.
"I checked the videos from the 24th," Tian Li said.
“If this woman lives in the Tangu community, even if she does not come out after returning home that day, there is usually a history of her activities. Logically, it should not be impossible to find," Han Bin said.
"Is it possible Tangu Community is just to hide from people's eyes and ears, not its real address," Tian Li said.
"According to Tian Li's thought, if the suspect parked her car in the Tangu Community in advance, and after committing the crime, she took a taxi back to Tangu Community and then returned home by her own car, the surveillance will indeed fail to capture where she is," Li Hui said.
"So check with the acquaintances of the deceased, there is no hatred for any reason," Han Bin said, pointing to Sun Xiao Peng next to him: "Keep contacting the contacts on the call list of the deceased and ask them to come to the branch to take notes,"
Tian Li, Zhao Ming, you two should check the deceased's phone records. If the deceased really had a lover, there must be a meeting place," Han Bin ordered.
Zhao Ming smiled: "Understood."
"Knock Knock."
At this moment, there was a knock on the door.
"Please come in," Han Bin said.
"Squeak..."
The door creaked.
Wei Zimo pushed open the door and walked in: "Yo, your office is really fragrant. What delicious food are you eating?"
"What a good wind brings you to our side today," Han Bin said with a smile.
"Chief Han, congratulations, congratulations, you haven't let me know like everyone else that you've been promoted, I still want to celebrate with you." Wei Zimo clasped Han Bin's hands.
"I've been too busy during this time. When I'm done, I'll invite everyone to dinner," Han Bin said.
"With your words, my journey today is not in vain," Wei Zimo smiled and continued: "After our team had taken over the case of reselling the stolen car, we searched Fan Zhen Ye's cell phone and GPS as soon as possible, and only this morning we found them and they were sent to the technical team. Sister Zhao asked me to tell you."
"Okay, thank you for your hard work," Han Bin showed a touch of joy.
Wei Zimo chatted a few more words and left the office. Their group also had a case to investigate and now was not the time to gossip.
Li Hui; Mercedes-Benz GPS and Fan Zhen Ye's cell phone will be given to you for verification,” Han Bin said.
"No problem."
Li Hui nodded, he had been in the criminal police team for a very long time and had the most experience, so he could take charge, and after arranging the work, everyone began to investigate separately. Han Bin checked the surveillance camera footage again but found no clue.
"Knock Knock."
It was past nine in the morning, and there was a knock on the door outside.
"Come in."
"Squeak..."
The door creaked open, and a man in his twenties stood outside: "Hello, is Officer Sun Xiao Peng here?"
Sun Xiao Peng stood up and said: "I am."
"My name is Wang Zi Jia, and you told me to come to participate in an investigation."
"Come in."
Sun Xiao Peng said and greeted him. Han Bin glanced at the other party and pointed to the chair in front.
"Sit here, I'll take a note for you."
"Okay, Mr. Police officer."
Wang Zi Jia nodded and sat down on the chair. Han Bin asked the regular questions and said directly: "Wang Zi Jia, what is your relationship with Fan Zhen Ye?"
"Mr. Fan is my client."
"He invested in a wealth management product in our business, and I've always been responsible for that."
"How much is the investment?" Han Bin asked.
"50,000 Yuan."
"When did you last see him?"
"It's been a while. We don't see each other very often. I usually contact him by phone. He is very interested in investing, and he and I often discuss certain financial information and money management together," said Wang Zi Jia.
"Recently, during the phone call, did Fan Zhen Ye have anything unusual?" Han Bin asked.
"I don't have much feeling, but he asked me for a specific thing. I don't know if it's abnormal."
"What?"
"He asked me; if he gets divorced, did the income from the wealth management product going to be split between him and his wife? I said yes, and he asked me again if he could reasonably avoid him and let him monopolize the financial gains in the event of a divorce. Mr. Police officer, what happened to Fan Zhen Ye? What happened?"
"He is dead."
Wang Zi Jia was stunned for a moment, and then asked: "Could it be the deceased in the street murder case on Jing'an South Road was Mr. Fan?"
"How do you know?" Han Bin was a little surprised.
"I saw what someone posted on the internet. I didn't believe it at first. I didn't expect it to be true. For the first time, I felt that the murder case was close to me," Wang Zi Jia said emotionally.
Han Bin frowned, this news was not good news for him, and he felt a little more pressure on him.
"Where were you around nine o'clock on the night of October 27?"
"What do you mean, you doubted me?" Wang Zi Jia frowned.
"Routine survey."
"It's been two or three days, and I can't suddenly remember," Wang Zi Jia said.
"Think about it."
"I think I went for a massage that day."
"Where is the massage parlor?"
"It's not what you think. I went to a regular massage shop. I've been busy with work recently, and often go there for back pain," Wang Zi Jia told haste.
"What is the name of the shop?"
"On Heping Road, the name is Master Wang Physiotherapy Massage Shop," Wang Zi Jia said.
"Have you heard that Fan Zhen Ye had a lover?" Han Bin asked.
"I can't know. We're just doing business, and no one will tell me." Wang Zi Jia shook his head.
"Besides his wife, did he complain about anyone else?" Han Bin asked.
Wang Zi Jia hesitated for a while and said: "Once he asked me about financial products, and after asking the question, he shouted, saying he didn't understand anything when he was in finance and was cheated on by a stinky woman who got over a million Yuan from him. I don't know the specific situation very well."
"Do you know who he was talking about?"
"I don't know," Wang Zi Jia shook his head.
After asking a few more questions, Han Bin asked Wang Zi Jia to leave without getting any more clues.
After Sun Xiao Peng had fired Wang Zi Jia, he walked over to Han Bin and asked: "Brother Bin, do you think the woman the deceased scolded was his lover?"
“It's possible,” Han Bin muttered: “This case is more complicated than we imagined; in addition to the surveillance woman, suspicions about Cai Xiu Yan also increased.”
"Ding Ding Ding..." At this time, the phone rang for a while.


Note: Thanks for reading.

Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan