D F T F Chapter 232: First Team Criminal Investigation.

"Where were you at nine o'clock the day before yesterday?"
Huang Qiang recalled for a moment: "In an Internet cafe."
"Nonsense, what internet cafe started providing accommodation at nine o'clock at night." Li Hui snorted.
"It's true, you are right, this Internet cafe offers accommodation at 10 p.m. Huang Wei and I arrived at 8 p.m. First, we played for two hours, and then we booked accommodation," said Huang Qiang.
"We'll send someone to check if you have time to commit the crime. Tell me first who you sold the car to?" Han Bin asked.
"Li Wei."
"Who is Li Wei?"
"Li Wei was our foreman when I was washing cars at a car dealership. He has worked in this industry for a long time and has many connections. I have heard him mention it before. He has a circuit in this field," Huang Qiang said and sighed, showing a look of regret:
"To tell the truth, I'm also an honest person, and I never thought I would steal a car before, who knew it was such a coincidence that day, I saw the beggar lying on the ground and dying, I was very scared at first, but then I saw the beggar holding the keys to a Mercedes-Benz car, and I was..."
Huang Qiang sobbed in a low voice for a while, and added as he wiped away his tears: “A smelly beggar had a Mercedes key. What was a smelly beggar doing with a Mercedes Benz key? I didn't know what kind of magic possessed me. I wanted to get this key and drive a Mercedes Benz. I wanted to experience driving a luxury car. Later, I didn't want to do anything but stop. No one else saw me anyway."
Han Bin ignored his complaints and asked: "Where is Li Wei?"
"I don't know at the moment."
"How did you contact him?" Han Bin asked.
"I called him."
"Mobile number?"
"133425XXXXX."
"Is there something in the car?" Han Bin asked.
Huang Qiang recalls: "Half a box of Maotai, a cell phone, a suit, and half a Chinese cigarette..."
"Where's the cell phone?"
"I threw it."
"Where did you throw it?"
"I dumped it in a greenbelt near the southern suburbs."
"How did you give the car to Li Wei?" Han Bin asked.
"I drove the car to the southern suburbs near Zhangma Village. There was a wasteland there. Li Wei took two people to disassemble the GPS, then gave me 70,000 Yuan, drove the Mercedes-Benz, and notified me. I have to leave Qingdao immediately," Huang Qiang said.
Han Bin interrogated him for a while, but Huang Qiang had limited knowledge, so Han Bin did not insist on asking for more useful information. He left the interrogation room, and Zheng Kaixuan also left the observation room.
"Captain Zheng, there is another case of the resale of stolen cars. There are many clues to investigate. I'm afraid our team is not enough," Han Bin said.
"The most important thing now is homicide. The impact of the murder on the street is too serious. According to Supreme Director Dai, the leaders of the Municipal Bureau have inquired about this case and asked the sub-bureau to resolve the matter as soon as possible. Otherwise, the municipal office may let the criminal investigation team take over," Zheng Kaixuan said solemnly.
The Criminal Investigation Squad reports directly to the Criminal Investigation Detachment of the Municipal Bureau and specializes in handling major and important cases in Qingdao City.
Qingdao City had seven jurisdictional districts and three receivership counties. A criminal investigation detachment had eleven criminal investigation brigades, ten of which belonged to each regional sub-bureau. If there were important cases that the sub-bureau could not handle, they will be reported to the city bureau, and the city bureau will send a large team of criminal investigators to take up the case or send criminal investigation experts to guide the investigation.
"What about the case of resale of a stolen car?" Han Bin asked.
"In this way, the first group just doesn't have a case now. I will let the first group handle the case of reselling the stolen car, and your group will resolutely solve this street murder case," said Zheng Kaixuan.
"Yes, but I have a request."
"Say there."
"After the first group handles the stolen car case, they first have to send someone to find the deceased's cell phone and the car's GPS. I have to use them," Han Bin said.
"No problem, it's all mainly about homicide, I'll let the first group cooperate with you; if there aren't enough investigators, you tell me, and I'll transfer a team to you," said Zheng Kaixuan.
"Well, with your words, I have nothing to say," Han Bin said.
"I also told the people of the third criminal investigation squad that they can be called by you, but the case must find a breakthrough as soon as possible. I don't want the people of the criminal investigation squads to interfere in our team's business," Zheng Kaixuan said sternly.
"Don't worry, I'll do my best to solve the matter," Han Bin said sternly.
"Okay, I've ordered takeout for your group, go eat first, and I'll arrange the tasks for the group," Zheng Kaixuan patted Han Bin's shoulder and left.
Han Bin and Li Hui returned to the office, and as soon as they opened the door, they smelled the smell of food.
"It's okay, what's delicious?" Li Hui shouted impatiently.
"It's just tough vegetables, flatbread, lamb offal soup, stewed chicken with mountain mushrooms, and pig's trotters," Zhao Ming said, his mouth overflowing.
Han Bin hadn't returned yet, so the group members were embarrassed to eat first and not wait for him.
"Team leader, Captain Zheng brought us so many delicious dishes. It shows he attached great importance to this matter," Tian Li said.
Han Bin smiled and waved his hand: "Don't be dizzy, eat while he's hot, let's chat while eating."
After Han Bin spoke, everyone naturally no longer hesitated. Zhao Ming first took a bite of the pie. Tian Li drank a mouthful of lamb offal soup. Sun Xiao Peng took a piece of a chicken sandwich. Li Hui picked up half a pig's foot and gnawed it. He also took another half of a pig's trotter and took a bite of it: "It's good, it melts in your mouth and it's chewy."
"It's not bad; some vendors cook the pig's trotter so hard that it's hard to chew. This is well done," Li Hui muttered as he ate.
"It's not bad. Some pig's trotters are thin, they only contained skin and bones," Zhao Ming snorted.
"A group of greedy," Han Bin was a little stunned.
After eating a few bites, Han Bin said: “Captain Zheng said the case of reselling the stolen car will be handled by the first group, and the second group will try their best to solve the case of murder."
"The two cases are related to some extent, if we give up investigating the case of the resale of the stolen car, we will miss key clues," Tian Li said.
"Don't worry about this; I have already reported this to Captain Zheng in advance. After the first group takes over the case of reselling the stolen car, they will also cooperate with the investigation of the homicide. Once they find clues related to the homicide, they will let us know as soon as possible," Han Bin said.
"Xiao Peng, summon the contacts on the communication list of the deceased to make a transcript. The others check the recordings of the surveillance cameras and especially check the surveillance of the time of the crime."
"Yes, Team Leader."
After the meal, everyone began acting separately. Sun Xiao Peng started calling the contacts on the correspondence list one by one, summoning them to the police station to take notes.
The reason there is no door-to-door summons is that a telephone summons is the quickest way. Those who are willing to come to the police station to cooperate with the police to make a report can still eliminate the suspicion of the other party; if they do not want to go to the police station and cooperate with the police in handling the case, the suspicion around them will increase further.
Han Bin will focus on targeted troubleshooting.


Note: Thanks for reading.

Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan