D F T F Chapter 231: Avoid the important and dwell on the trivial.

"Huang Qiang stopped a bus, and he was lucky, there was a seat in the back. Just as he put the black backpack on his lap, his cell phone rang again: "Ding ding ding..."
Huang Qiang looked at the phone, it was Huang Wei calling and pressed the answer button: "What else?"
"Did you get on the bus?"
"Come on, what happened?"
"Aren't you coming back?"
"Of course yes, I'm going south to stay for a while, and I'm tired of staying in Qingdao," Huang Qiang said.
"Dear Qiang, listen to your brother's advice. You should surrender. It's really useless for this little money," Huang Wei said bitterly.
"Do you know how much money I got selling that car?"
"How much?"
Huang Qiang said in a low voice: "70,000 Yuan."
"For this money?"
"This money?"
Huang Qiang repeated the sentence and said in a low voice: "I have never seen so much money in my life. I cannot save it without eating or drinking for a year. I have nothing to do now. With these 70,000 Yuan, I can spend a year in style. I can play as much as I want."
"And after this year, have you thought about this? Listen to your brother's advice and hurry to surrender," Huang Wei said.
"Do you want to stop talking about this nonsense? I don't like listening to it."
"Good medicine is good for the sick and good advice is good for the ears. I have to say it. It's for your own good." shouted Huang Wei.
"You don't need preaching. If you repeat these words, I won't answer your call and send the thousand Yuan for you," Huang Qiang snorted.
"If you send me the thousand Yuan, I must take responsibility for your thousand Yuan," Huang Wei said.
"It's okay, you don't want them, I don't want to transfer them either. When this call is over, I will close the phone and you can't call me again," Huang Qiang said.
"For 70,000 Yuan?"
"What about it?"
Huang Qiang snorted: "When you say that, you should pat your chest first. Do you have 70,000 Yuan on your card? Otherwise, you are unqualified to talk to me."
"As long as we work hard, the money will come sooner or later. I always say this and hurry up to surrender..."
Before Huang Wei could finish his words, the phone was hung up. Huang Qiang took out the cellphone card and threw it directly outside the window, muttering: “I hate other people's lectures, the most, even my parents can't do it, you're a jerk!”
A siren sounded and a police van quickly passed the bus and stopped right in front of it. With some safe distance reserved, it slowly reduced its speed and forced the bus to stop.
"What's the matter, why did you stop?" complained a passenger.
"There appears to be a police car in front of us which forced us to pull over."
"Come on, there won't be any bad guys on the bus."
"I've only seen this kind of thing on TV."
When the discussion began, many people were looking around vigilantly, their eyes on their bags.
"Bang!" At this time, Huang Qiang, who was sitting in the back row, jumped out of the window.
"Police; don't move," Han Bin scolded.
As soon as Huang Qiang heard this, he slid faster and ran forward to run away. Maybe because he had eaten too much, he had a stomach ache after running a few steps, and since he was carrying a big black backpack in his hands, he couldn't speed up at all. However, at that time, he couldn't care less about his illness. He gritted his teeth and endured the pain and kept running forward. Anyway, he would never have imagined the police would come so quickly.
In order to locate Huang Qiang's location, Han Bin was busy all morning. Except for a glass of water, he ate nothing at all. Although he was hungry, it did not affect his actions and after chasing Huang Qiang a distance of several tens of meters, he tackled him to the ground. Li Hui and the others also arrived one after another. Huang Qiang had no place to resist.
"What's your name?"
"Huang Qiang."
"Do you know why you were arrested?"
"I don't know, you arrested the wrong person."
"You dare to argue," Li Hui grabbed his hair and pulled him off the ground: "Stand up and tell me, who did you sell the Mercedes-Benz to?"
"Is it that bastard Huang Wei who betrayed Lao Tzu?" Huang Qiang replied with red eyes.
"Don't talk nonsense and answer my question."
"Mother, I told him that I will give him a thousand Yuan. Why is he so rude? I always call him brother all day, well," Huang Qiang scolded.
"Ha ha, you're really funny. You sold the car for 70,000 Yuan, and you give him 1,000 Yuan. I'm embarrassed to say it," Zhao Ming smiled.
"What is it? That bastard, when he saw the dead man, he trembled. It would be nice to give him a thousand Yuan," Huang Qiang said dismissively.
"Stop talking nonsense. Take him back to the police station." Han Bin waved his hand.
This incident can be considered a windfall. Listening to the Huang brothers' conversation, Huang Qiang should have sold the car to a gang that buys the stolen cars. Brother Huang was taken back to the police station and the technical team extracted samples for DNA comparison.
Han Bin poured a cup of tea, and he didn't want to let it get cold, he went straight to the interrogation room with the tea, ready to interrogate Huang Qiang immediately. He was in charge of the interrogation, and Li Hui was in charge of the files. He turned on the law enforcement recorder and asked as usual.
Huang Qiang snorted, turned his head away, and didn't answer.
"Huang Qiang, since we arrested you, we have evidence to convict you. Don't take your chance to be cooperative," Han Bin snorted.
"Did that bastard Huang Wei betray me?" Said Huang Qiang bitterly.
"Huang Wei did not betray you. To be precise, you implicated him."
"No, if it wasn't him, how could the police find me?" Huang Qiang was a bit skeptical.
"Have you ever been in contact with the deceased?"
"Hmph, don't try lying to me," Huang Qiang was still uncooperative.
"Our police heard the phone call between you and Huang Wei. The fact that you sold the Mercedes-Benz car cannot be disputed," Han Bin said coldly.
Huang Qiang lowered his head, and his body shook involuntarily.
"I'm going to give you a chance now. It's a chance that you take the initiative to explain it, and it's another if someone else testifies. The penalty for this one-time business trip is not short," Han Bin recalled.
Huang Qiang slowly raised his head, swallowed, and said: “I... I want to smoke with you. »
Han Bin stood up, lit a cigarette, and handed it to him.
Huang Qiang took a few breaths, and after a while, his emotions calmed down: "You're right, I sold the car."
"Who did you sell it to?" Han Bin asked.
"There is one thing, and I want to make it clear that I bought this Mercedes-Benz, so it shouldn't be a crime to sell it," Huang Qiang replied.
"Are you sure you picked it up, not stole it?"
"I'm sure," Huang Qiang said aloud.
Han Bin frowned: "Where did you get it?"
"Jing'an Hutong."
"Do you know that was the deceased's car?"
"I do not know."
"Is the car key on the deceased?" Han Bin asked.
Huang Qiang glanced at Han Bin, his eyes were closed, and said: "No, the car key was one meter away from the deceased, and I picked it up off the ground."
"Bang!"
Li Hui slapped the table and scolded: "Nonsense, this Mercedes-Benz car. You obviously stole it, and the car keys were also taken from the deceased's hand."
"What evidence do you have to prove I stole the car?" asked Huang Qiang.
Han Bin smiled: “The cigarette is not in vain. After you calm down, you know how to avoid the important and take it lightly.”
"I'm telling the truth. I picked up the car key from the ground and didn't steal it," Huang Qiang said.
"Yesterday morning, there was no direct contact between you and the late Fan Zhen Ye?" Han Bin asked.
"No," Huang Qiang answered succinctly.
Picking up the car keys from the ground and taking the car keys from the deceased can be considered two types of cases, and there is no camera at the scene.
"Huang Wei saw with his own eyes that you took the deceased person's car keys and offered him several hundred Yuan in cash, you dare to argue," Li Hui said.
“Mr. Police officer, you are wrong about that. You weren't at the scene at the time. Huang Wei was very shy and scared when he saw the dead man. He didn't dare to look carefully. Money and car keys were all around the deceased. I picked it up from a meter away, the reason he said I stole it was all out of jealousy," Huang Qiang said.
"Even though you retrieved the car key from a meter away from the deceased, did you ever think that the Mercedes-Benz car key might belong to the deceased?" replied Li Hui.
"No, he's a poor beggar, and his clothes are worse than mine. I never thought he could drive a Mercedes-Benz, and of course, I wouldn't think the key to the Mercedes-Benz belongs."
"Okay, there are several reasons." Han Bin sniffled.
"Mr. Police officer, I speak the truth," said Huang Qiang solemnly.
"Let's not discuss this question, which did you sell the Mercedes-Benz to?" Han Bin changed the subject.
"Mr. Police officer, I think it's best to first determine the nature of the theft and take the car, and then talk about selling the car," Huang Qiang said.
"I'll ask again, who did you sell the car to?" Han Bin said sharply.
Huang Qiang glanced at Han Bin, did not dare to answer, and lowered his head with an attitude of wanting to avoid serious matters. Han Bin didn't let his wish come true and sneered.
"Okay, so let's wait and see who has the patience."
The interrogation room fell into silence. Huang Qiang was silent. Han Bin sat down opposite drinking tea. Li Hui looked at his watch and said quietly, "Bin, what to wait for?"
"Don't be impatient, there will be a time when this kid will cry," Han Bin said indifferently.
The police aren't just the two of them, even though they're resting, the others are still investigating. After a while, someone knocked on the door.
"Knock Knock."
"Come in," Han Bin said.
Lu Wen entered the interrogation room, glanced at Huang Qiang, who was sitting on the interrogation chair, and handed a document to Han Bin: "The DNA comparison was successful, and it matched perfectly."
Han Bin opened the document, looked at it, smiled, and said: "The glasses have worked hard, I have time to invite you to dinner."
"Team leader Han is polite," Lu Wen replied and left the interrogation room.
Han Bin walked to the interrogation table, looked Huang Qiang in the face, and said: “Huang Qiang, did you have direct contact with the deceased yesterday morning?”
"I said everything. No,” Huang Qiang shook his head.
"Where were you at nine o'clock the night before?" Han Bin continued asking.
"What do you mean, what happened the night before yesterday?" Huang Qiang asked, confused.
"At nine o'clock the day before yesterday, the deceased was killed in Jing'an Hutong. We extracted the scales of the suspect from the fingernails of the deceased. After the test and comparison, it matched your DNA perfectly. We have enough reasons to suspect you are the suspect who killed the deceased," Han Bin said sternly.
"I didn't, I didn't hurt anyone," Huang Qiang was a little anxious.
"Bang!"
Han Bin slapped the table and scolded: "The deceased has your scales under his fingernails, which means he may have had a fight with you before he died. How dare you say you're unsuspicious?
"The night before yesterday, I never saw the dead. I was wronged. You can't talk nonsense." Huang Qiang shouted.
"So why are your scales in the fingernails of the deceased?" Han Bin asked.
"I, I...this..." Huang Qiang showed a troubled look, but he hesitated.
"It is a crime of intentional homicide. If confirmed, it may be the death penalty," Li Hui narrowed his eyes.
"I didn't kill anyone!" Huang Qiang clenched his fists and punched the interrogation table.
"DNA comparisons don't lie," Han Bin said.
"I'll say, I will say everything..."
Huang Qiang covered his forehead with his hands, and his voice was a little muffled: "I stole the car key. Yesterday morning, the car key was in the hands of the deceased, so I wanted to open his fingers and take the car key from between his fingers. The car key was between his fingers, and his fingers were already hard at that time, I broke them hard to take it from his hand, and his fingernails also scratched my hand, I really didn't kill him."
Li Hui spat: "Bah, you; why didn't you say it so soon?"


Note: Thanks for reading.

Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan