D F T F Chapter 36: New case.


On Sunday, Han Bin finally got his wish and naturally woke up very comfortable. After getting up, he looked at the time, and it was after nine o'clock. He ate an apple and lay down on the bed watching TV and playing on his cell phone. It should be unforgotten that Han Bin is also a young man, and he is used to staying in bed.

He stayed that way and didn't bother to prepare breakfast; he waited until noon arrived to eat with his father and mother. Eleven o'clock arrived; he got up and went to his parents. After the meal, he cleared the table and went to the kitchen to clean the dishes.

When it was almost over, Wang Huifang walked in: "Son, your phone rang."

"Who is it?”

"Li Hui.”

Han Bin wiped his hands and hit the answer button: "Hello.”

“Comrade Bin, what are you doing? Haven't you read WeChat?”

"I do the dishes.”

"There's a case, get off, I'll drive.”

"I get it.”

Han Bin answered and picked up the phone and came out: "Mom, I have an urgent case, you can help me clean the two remaining plates.”

"My son, the apron.”

"I almost forgot." Han Bin took off the apron and hung it on the wall, greeted his father, and left the house.

......

Han Bin got in the car and checked the WeChat group and figured out the deal. It was a case of blackmail. The informant was a woman named Chen Luyan who lives in Apartment 408 of the Anyang Building.

……

There are restrictions on shopping in Qingdao City, and many people have money set aside, but without good investment channels, they will buy apartments in apartment buildings.

……

After parking the car in front of the building, the two entered the lobby of the building and Li Hui looked around: "The environment here is not bad."

“Thinking about buying a house again? Don't worry about it. I'm not asking for more, you see, I have mine, I'm not asking for more," Li Hui said.

“In Qingdao, most of these commercial apartments acquire the property rights after forty years. The advantages are very long loan purchases; the disadvantages are a high down payment, high utility bills, and high sales taxes," Han Bin said.

“Comrade Bin, you are quite professional," Li Hui said.

"I understand a little about this.”

The two chatted and went up to the fourth floor. Apartment 408 is open, and Zhang Ping and Tian Li arrived shortly before them. Han Bin and Li Hui put on shoe covers and entered.

The size of the apartment is small. There is a toilet on the left and an open kitchen on the right. Inside is a large open room. There are only a few simple pieces of furniture, a wardrobe, a desk, a single sofa, a wooden bed and a TV on the wall. The decoration is very chic, very suitable for young people to live. A woman in her twenties was sitting on the bed, and she was neither tall nor fat, with a round face and tears on her face.

"Come?" Zhang Ping said.

"Captain Zhang, have you found anything?" Han Bin said.

"We're also right there, and getting ready to make a tape for victim impact statements." Zhang Ping said.

Because the victim is female, Tian Li's transcription was more appropriate.

Tian Li took the notebook and walked over, "Miss Chen, I will be responsible for taking notes for you."

Chen Luyan nodded.

"Your name."

"Chen Luyan."

"Age?"

"25 years."

"Are you from the area?"

"For those who lived and went to school here, they left after graduation and I stayed after graduation."

“You reported the case where someone blackmailed you, can you describe the incident,” Tian Li said.

“I rested today and got up late. When I got up, I found a letter at the door. When I opened it, it was an envelope with a USB stick; I didn't know what it was. I plugged it into my computer and saw my pictures on it. There is also a blackmail letter," Chen Luyan said.

"Do you mean inside the door or outside the door?" Zhang Ping asked.

“Inside the door.”

“What about the envelope and the USB stick?”

“They are here,” Chen Luyan opened the drawer and took out an envelope.

Han Bin took the gloves, took them, and observed: "With this thickness, it cannot be inserted through the crack in the door. What does he say in the blackmail letter?”

"You said you wanted to borrow money from me, let me collect the money quickly, and when you have the money, contact me; if you don't give it to me, I will post the pictures online.”

"I was so scared at the time, so I called the police.”

"When did you get up?" Tian Li said.

"It's past eleven o'clock.”

"When was the blackmail letter discovered"?

"At about eleven forty.”

"When did you come back last night?" Tian Li said.

"It's less than midnight.”

"Did you see this letter at that time?”

"I do not remember.”

"That is to say, you cannot be sure whether the letter was published yesterday or today?" Tian Li said.

"Yes, it is.”

“You said it was photos of taking a bath, meaning the location of the sneaky photo was in the bathroom,” Han Bin said.

"Maybe, I'm unsure.”

"Han Bin, go to the toilet to check, and Li Hui will check the surveillance," Zhang Ping ordered.

"Yes, captain.”

Li Hui left, but Han Bin stood still.

"What is happening?”

"Miss Chen, can you tell me the location from where the photos were taken? It's easy to find." Han Bin said.

Chen Luyan nodded, stood up to the bathroom door, and showed the southeast corner of the ceiling: "It should be a sneak shot from this place."

Han Bin looked at it, there was an exhaust air fan in this position. He climbed onto a stool and removed the exhaust air fan cover, revealing a miniature camera inside.

“Yeah, it's really hard to find a camera like this,” Zhang Ping said.

Chen Luyan looked terrified, she didn't expect there to be a camera in her toilet, and her privacy was photographed.

Han Bin looked at the exhaust fan and left the toilet.

"Mr. Police Officer, why didn't you take the camera off?" Chen Luyan looked suspicious.

“I suggest this camera is unmoved at this time,” Han Bin said.

"Why?" Chen Luyan asked in bewilderment.

“It is impossible for a person taking sneaky photos to look at the camera at all times, so they are unlikely to know what you are doing now, and if you are removing the camera. , he will find an anomaly," Han Bin said.

"Han Bin is right. Leave the camera for now and try preventing the suspect from finding out, lest he destroys the evidence," Zhang Ping said.

“I understand,” Chen Luyan nodded.

"This person, who installed the camera in the toilet. It is very likely that he is an acquaintance and committed the crime," Tian Li analyzed.

"How many keys do you have?" Zhang Ping said.

“There are three keys in total, one for me, one for my boyfriend, one for the service desk,” Chen Luyan said.

"Is the house rented or bought?" Zhang Ping said.

"Rent.”

"Does the owner have the keys?”

“No, when I rented the house, my boyfriend changed the lock for me,” Chen Luyan said.

"Other than your boyfriend, has anyone else been to your bathroom?" Zhang Ping said.

“The apartment I rented is not big. I don't even have a living room. I rarely invite people to come. Friends are always outside when we meet,” said Chen Luyan.

"Does your boyfriend know you are secretly photographed?”

"He does not know.”

“How is your relationship?”

"Okay.”

"Has this happened to an intimate relationship?”

"No." Chen Luyan shook her head: “When I was in school, I lived with my ex-boyfriend, but after living together, not only did the relationship not improve, but I often quarreled with him. Now, I'm more careful about it.”

“You don't have to say that,” Han Bin said.

"Oh." Chen Luyan replied: "Won't you doubt my boyfriend?”

“He has the key to your house, and we must not rule out suspecting him,” Tian Li said.

Chen Luyan nodded: "Got it.”

"Do you have any of your boyfriend's things in your house?”

"Why are you asking this?" Chen Luyan said.

“I found fingerprints on the camera,” Han Bin said.

Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2021/08/d-f-t-f-chapter-37-criminal-suspect.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan