D F T F Chapter 34: Choices.


"Who killed the dog?" Li Hui asked.

"I have not seen it."

"Where were you then?"

“I met an acquaintance and was talking with her at the community gate. The dog ran up to the green belt to play. When I heard it barking I rushed to see, he had been beaten to death," Zhao Weina said.

"Why don't you use a leash while walking the dog?" Han Bin said.

“Teddy is a little puppy."

“It doesn't matter, no matter how tall he is, big or small, it is rabies that a person can get if he is bitten,” Han Bin said.

"Does my dog bite people?" Zhao Weina said.

"Now it's too late to bite."

"The big problem is getting him vaccinated, I'll make sure to do that." Zhao Weina said with disapproval.

"Is it about the money?" Han Bin coldly said.

“It's my fault I didn't tie him up with a leash. Otherwise, he won't kill my dog,” Zhao Weina said.

"Yes, a dog is also a life. It is too cruel to be beaten to death," said an uncle who was walking the dog with a rope.

Dog owners have shown their support, and some people who do not own dogs have looked indifferent or have shown joy in the plight of others, and it shows in their appearance. It doesn't mean they're cruel, but that dog owners are a little too sensitive, and this Zhao Weina was one of those guys.

Many homeowners in the community did not dare to go out at night because the light was poor and they were afraid of accidentally stepping on poop if they engaged in the sport of walking at night. Each person has their own way of thinking, so they can only get frustrated in themselves. Han Bin is unopposed to breeding dogs, but whoever breeds them should be civilized.

"Have you and your dog fought with anyone recently?" Han Bin asked.

“Yes, I suspected he had,” Zhao Weina said.

"Who and why did the conflict arise?"

“His name is Wei Mingzhe, and he is also an owner in this community. Some time ago, my dog accidentally bit his mother. His mother stayed in the hospital and refused to go out. He asked me tens of thousands of Yuan for medical expenses," Zhao Weina said.

"Is that bad?"

“The puppy, how strong he can be, he just bit the skin. I gave him five hundred Yuan for the vaccine, which is a lot, but he doesn't let go,” Zhao Weina said.

"Are there any coordinates for Wei Mingzhe?" Han Bin said.

"I won't forget him for a lifetime." Zhao Weina sniffled and took out her cell phone and searched for a moment, and said: "138XXXX..."

Han Bin dialed the number, and a male voice came from the other side: "Who is this?"

"I am a policeman, are you Wei Mingzhe?" Han Bin said.

"It's me." The man replied: "You really are a policeman, aren't you a liar?"

“We are investigating a case of willful damage to private property. I hope you can participate in the investigation,” Han Bin said.

"Mr. Police Officer, did you make a mistake? I haven't stolen or broken, so why did I damage personal property?" Wei Mingzhe said.

"Do you know Zhao Weina?"

"I know her."

“Her dog was beaten to death, and the body is in the green belt. She suspects you did. Please come downstairs helping with the investigation,” Han Bin said.

"But if a dog is dead, do the police care too?" Wei Mingzhe said.

“In accordance with article 275 of the Penal Code, those who deliberately destroy public or private property in large quantities and who have other serious circumstances are sentenced to a fixed term of imprisonment of at least 3 years but not over 7 years or fined."

Han Bin used legal provisions to explain the seriousness of the case, saying: “Clemency for the confession and severity for the resistance. If you participate in the investigation, you can handle the case with a lighter sentence."

"Wait a minute, I'll go downstairs now." Wei Mingzhe said and hung up the phone.

Within minutes, a man rushed to the green belt, and when Zhao Weina saw the other part, her eyes turned red and she swore: "Wei Mingzhe, you bastard, why did you kill my son?"

“I did not kill children,” Wei Mingzhe said.

“You two calm down, for me, and we are here to fix things, don't make any problems, you understand,” Han Bin said with a cold face.

Han Bin, the criminal's policeman, was dignified, so Zhao Weina and Wei Mingzhe just glared at each other, and there was no more conflict.

"Are you Wei Mingzhe?" Han Bin asked.

"I'm."

"What is the conflict between you and Zhao Weina?" Han Bin did not believe Zhao Weina's words to the letter, because she had also said earlier her dog does not bite people, and soon after she said that he bit Wei Mingzhe's mother, so how does Han Bin believe her?

“This woman has an off-leash dog, so she let the dog run around the community. A few days ago my mother went shopping. On her return, she was chased by the dog, and it bit my mother and continued to attack my mother. He threw my mother to the ground, and she broke her leg. She is still lying in the hospital for treatment," Wei Mingzhe said.

"It's absurd, so a doggie, how could he throw an adult down," Zhao Weina said.

"My mother is 70 years old this year, and her bones are fragile. Can she compare to young people?" Wei Mingzhe asked.

"She fell on her own, what has that got to do with my son?" Zhao Weina defended herself.

"Why are you so unreasonable as a woman? Is there anyone who raises an off-leash dog like you? If he bites someone, you give a few hundred yuan. Who's missing that money?" Wei Mingzhe said annoyed.

“Mr. Police Officer, look at his ferocity, he must have killed my dog,” Li Weina said.

Han Bin knew the general situation, and it was a conflict caused by a dog.

Cui Hao walked over and whispered in Han Bin's ear, “Comrade Bin, there is no camera in this green belt, and that's okay. They are all neighbors in the same community, and you can fix it right here."

Han Bin puffed up his lips and pointed to Zhao Weina:" Do you think she can agree?"

“Wei Mingzhe, come here, I have a few words to ask you,” Han Bin said.

The two moved away, Wei Mingzhe said: “Mr. Police Officer, what's wrong?"

Han Bin observed the opponent and said: "Did you kill the dog?"

"No." Wei Mingzhe blinked.

“I just asked the security guard. The green belt has no camera, and there is no way to directly see the person who killed the dog, but the road around the green belt, as well as the front and back doors of the community and the unit buildings are monitored,” Han Bin said.

"If the person who killed the dog entered the Green Belt with a murder weapon, then roadside surveillance is likely to have him photographed."

"Why are you telling me this?" Wei Mingzhe said.

"It's okay to hit a dog. I guess the person who killed the dog didn't take him too seriously. Maybe he just threw the murder weapon at hand. , either in the trash or in the green belt, but the fingerprints were left on it. There are bloodstains, and I can find the dog hitters as long as I check the cameras or look around," Han Bin continued.

“I really didn't kill the dog,” Wei Mingzhe blinked again.

......


Everyone behaves differently when they lie. Some people like touching their noses, some repeat questions, and some like to blink when nervous or lying.

......

Wei Mingzhe's behavior made Han Bin more suspicious, and Han Bin carefully observed Wei Mingzhe, trying to break through his psychological defense.

“There are two issues in this case. The first is that if you did it, you will explain it directly. As long as you have a good attitude to plead guilty, you can be punished lightly. The maximum is two days detentions and a fine. "

"Second, if you say you didn't, we adjust the direction of the investigation, collect evidence, check fingerprints, check surveillance and verify DNA, wasting police money, and taxpayers, then the circumstances will be serious and the suspect could be convicted."

Han Bin's eyes were sharp and said: "I explained the consequences clearly, and you can consider it yourself."

Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2021/08/d-f-t-f-chapter-35-handle.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan