D F T F Chapter 35: Handle.


"Mr. Police Officer, I just killed the dog, what about her?" Wei Mingzhe's voice was shaking.

“The dogs belong to private property. If you kill someone else's dog, you are deliberately damaging private property. As for her, we will also handle the matter according to the law,” Han Bin said.

“I just can't stand what just happened. This woman named Zhao is too brutal,” Wei Mingzhe clenched his teeth.

“Reporting a false alarm to Zhao Weina police is also a crime. I will take care of her situation,” Han Bin said.

"Really? How to deal with it?" Wei Mingzhe said.

“Take care of yourself first,” Han Bin said.

Wei Mingzhe was silent for a while and said: "If I plead guilty, can you guarantee that I will not be detained?" "

“As long as you have a good attitude of confession, nothing serious, I will help you fight for it,” Han Bin said.

Wei Mingzhe took a deep breath and said: "I admit it, and I killed the dog."

Han Bin nodded, and Wei Mingzhe took the initiative to plead guilty. Everything was good for everyone and Han Bin could handle the matter lightly.

Despite his reluctance, Wei Mingzhe still persevered, and in order to achieve mediation, he took the initiative to apologize to Zhao Weina, but Zhao Weina was not easy to appease, she pointed her nose at Wei Mingzhe and scolded.

“Don't scold, we are here to solve the problem, not to listen to you scold,” Han Bin said.

"Zhao Weina, tell me, how do you want to solve this problem?" Cui Hao said.

“If you kill my dog, you have to pay money,” Zhao Weina said.

"How much?"

"Twenty thousand Yuan."

"You are a crook, how can a Teddy be worth 20,000 Yuan?"

“Our family gives him the best dog food. Buy him toys, anthelmintics, vaccines, dog cages, snacks, and take him to the doctor. How easy is it to raise him? You count how much money I must have spent in a year, I raised it for several years," Zhao Weina shouted: "Besides, I also have feelings for him, and I treat him like a member of my family."

"Wei Mingzhe, what are you saying?"

"Her dog threw my mother in the hospital, but the hospital costs were never reimbursed, shouldn't it be calculated by me?" Wei Mingzhe said.

"How much has it cost?"Han Bin asked.

“I was contacted by a friend earlier. Someone mediated for them at the police station several times in this matter,” Cui Hao said helplessly.

……

When it comes to this type of compensation, the police station can only be a mediator. If mediation fails, the police station does not have the power to oversee it and can only pass it through to the court to bring an action.

……

"How much were your mother's hospital costs?"

"Almost 20,000 Yuan."

“You really dare to say that after just a few days of hospitalization, it cost 20,000 Yuan,” said Zhao Weina.

“Your family has a dog, and you can spend 20,000 Yuan. People are no cheaper than dogs,” Cui Hao said.

"Zhao Weina, why don't you pay compensation?"

“I have no money, and I want money to let him go to court to sue him,” Zhao Weina said.

“You are not at all reasonable,” Wei Mingzhe said.

“Don't argue, we are here to solve the problem,” Han Bin waved his hand: "This incident was caused by the dog. The dog is dead now, and the compensation amounts are the same. Just the two are compensating for each other."

“I have no other opinion,” Wei Mingzhe said.

......

There is little hope that the money will be returned to him. He has beaten the dog to death, and he feels happy.

......

“Mr. Police officer, I don't need to worry about the compensation, but my son is dead, so I can't leave him alone," Zhao Weina said.

"What do you want?"

"Detention, he must be detained."

"It is up to you to decide whether or not to stop. It depends on the nature of the case, the attitude to plead guilty, and the issue of compensation. Our police will look into it," Han Bin said.

Wei Mingzhe sighed in relief and gave Han Bin a grateful look.

……

If you don't have money, you can still earn some. As long as you don't have to go to jail, it's okay.

……

"So my Zizai died in vain," Zhao Weina hummed.

"You should have solved the problem sooner. If you paid the money earlier, would it be?"

"I didn't know he would be so cruel," Zhao Weina said and started crying again.

It was just thunder without rain.

"Zhao Weina, I solved the dog case for you, and I found the murderer. Now I will take care of your problem," Han Bin said.

"What is wrong with me?" Zhao Weina said.

"Report a false alarm."

“But my dog was killed by him,” Zhao Weina said.

“Our criminal police are protecting people, not dogs. You made a false report,” Li Hui said.

"Well I admit the penalty, how much does it cost?" Zhao Weina said: "How much money did the Public Security Bureau send you?"

Han Bin smiled and said coldly: "Handcuff and detention."

"Detention, why are you detaining me?" Zhao Weina was anxious, jumping her feet and screaming.

"According to Article 25 "of the Public Security Administration Sanctions Law," false reports will be detained for at least 5 days but not more than 10 days, and fined not more than 500 Yuan and may be imposed simultaneously; if the circumstances are minor, detention isn't exceeding five days or 500 yuan may be imposed,” Han Bin said sternly.

"Mr. Police Officer, I won't dare to do it again, can you spare me this time?" Zhao Weina said.

"Brother Cui, I'll let you take care of the business." Han Bin said.

"No problem, she'll be reasonable when she gets home." Cui Hao smiled because he's seen a lot of these kinds of people.

The other owners watched with excitement and weren't afraid of big things, and they talked a lot on the sidelines.

"Hey, the police Zhao Weina called arrested him instead of the one who killed her dog."

"This Zhao Weina looked for it well. You can go to the police at the police station for mediation. You don't have to call the criminal police to take a look. The matter is serious."

"After this incident, our community will be cleaned for a while."

"This young policeman, who seems very strong, handled the case with force and energy."

"Criminal Police folks usually deal with homicide cases, and this dog murder case is not their specialty."

......

There is a special time to resolve the matter. After this time, many clues and evidence can be shattered.

Once there is a case, the criminal police are always on the move, to solve the case in a limited time, not to mention 24 hours in a row, or even working overtime for a month.

Of course, if there is no case, the criminal police must also work on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.

……

Zhang Ping posted a group service schedule, Zhao Ming is on Saturday duty, and Tian Li is on Sunday duty.

Since it is rare that Han Bin is not busy with business, he can take a Saturday and a Sunday off, not to mention his good looks, and since he is rare to rest, he decided to do to take a nap tomorrow and wake up naturally.

......

The next morning at nine o'clock, “Ding Dong…” A doorbell rings, waking Han Bin from his sleep.

"It's my day off." Han Bin patted his head, feeling short of breath. He couldn't figure out who rang the doorbell so early in the morning.

The most frequent visitor to his home was his mother Wang Huifang, but her mother never rang the doorbell. Who is this morning visitor then?

“Wait a minute, don't knock,” Han Bin shouted while putting on his clothes, and he walked to the door with sleepy eyes and peered through the peephole and a familiar face appeared. He opened the door and said in a bad mood: "You boy, you dreamt of me, are you running after me so soon, do you want to dry your hair?"

"Haven't you stood up yet?" Li Hui said.

"It's hard to take a day off, and I go to bed late, does that bother you?" Han Bin said.

"I didn't come to see you. I moved here a few days ago. Due to work, I didn't visit my uncle and aunt. I just rested today, so I came to see them."

Li Hui's two hands next to him; carrying three plastic bags, fruit, yogurt and eggs, and firewood.

“You came to the wrong place. My parents live at 601,” Han Bin said.

“Does this mean that you little boy lives alone,” Li Hui said in surprise.

“I am a criminal policeman, and I leave early and come home late, I am afraid it will affect their rest,” Han Bin said.

"Looks like I'm not a criminal cop." Li Hui smiled bitterly, "It's too extravagant for you to live alone in such a big house."

“Sit alone for a moment, and I'll wash up and we'll be down in a moment.” Han Bin yawned.

"You, my boy, are too interesting. When I rented a house, why didn't you tell me to let me live in a room? The rent could be cheaper. Am I unwanted?" Li Hui said.

“Brother Hui, we are colleagues. We meet every day at work and live together after work. Do you think this is appropriate?” Han Bin could neither laugh nor cry.

“That's right,” Li Hui muttered.

“Distance produces beauty, okay,” Han Bin said.

......

Han Bin took Li Hui to his parent's house after washing, and when they learned that they are colleagues, Han Weidong and Wang Huifang were very happy and received Li Hui very warmly.

Knowing that Han Bin was resting, Wang Huifang had bought a lot of vegetables, which will be used to entertain the guests.

After chatting for a while, Li Hui accompanied Han Weidong to play chess, while Han Bin went to the kitchen to help Wang Huifang. From the kitchen, they could hear Han Weidong playing chess, recalling the past and recounting his experience as a criminal policeman, so Han Bin came out and took a look, and saw Li Hui eagerly listening and asking for advice from time to time.

It can be said Zhou Yu hits Huang Gai, one willing to fight, one willing to suffer, or rather one ready to tell and the other to listen.

Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2021/08/d-f-t-f-chapter-36-new-case.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan