M I H G Chapter 190: Four Gambling Dogs.

These people chatted for a while, the time when Cheng Ge was talking on the phone, and when he finished looking for relevant information on the Internet, came back in a daze and sat down.

 

"What are your plans for the future, brother?" Frank asked Cheng Ge looking at him.

 

"I will find a way to go to Africa," Cheng Ge said with steady eyes, "Sanherang has left, and I cannot stay in China now. It is impossible for me to work part-time, so "I might as well go to Africa to try my luck. As for these debt collectors hired by the debtors, it is impossible for them to follow me to Africa to ask for the debt."

 

"May I ask you how much money you owe in total? You can pay it back slowly. If you really go to Africa, you will die in case of war," Sao Wen looked at Cheng Ge and tried to persuade him.

 

Hearing Sao Wen's words, Cheng Ge looked up at the sky, thought for a moment, then said hesitantly: "I remember about *** million, I don't know how many loans I took and I don't remember how much each."

 

"Brother, you're really good at owing so much money," Sao Wen and the others were stunned.

 

After all, although Cheng Ge has fallen into this state, it is unordinary people who can bear more than ten million Yuan in debt. Let at least one of them go out to borrow money, and he certainly won't borrow 10 million.

 

"At this time last year, I was still living in a 150 square meter house and opened a hot pot restaurant. I didn't expect it to be just in a year, and I will be in this state, I didn't even know where to go," Cheng Ge poured a glass of wine and sighed.

 

"Why don't you say that small bets are fun, but big ones are harmful," echoed Sao Wen.

 

"Whoever started as a big player didn't start with a small bet," Cheng Ge said, "At this time last year, I was dragged by a friend to play with him, and it didn't happen. It was only a few hundred Yuan. I didn't expect that at the time, it seemed like fate, I played for a month and won more than 200,000 Yuan."

 

"Over 200,000 Yuan in a single month, at that time, my hot pot restaurant's net profit after six months of hard work was only over 100,000 Yuan, and I had to worry about this and that, in addition, I had to face various inspections. At that time, I was blown away by a few words, so I walked away. I took out all the savings from the house and put in, ready to make a big fortune.

 

"The result?" Sao Wen asked.

 

"As a result, they were all wiped out overnight, and eighty percent of them were lost," Cheng Ge said bitterly, "Actually, it didn't make much difference that I lose or win that night until I got to this situation.”

 

"How to say?"

 

"Do you know why it's so hard to exit after entering Gambling?" Cheng Ge looked at all four of them and said, "Because it's like a devil, and it will destroy you in a very short time, especially after a rapid rise in money.

 

"The game, in the beginning, the fear is not that you lose money, but that you win!"

 

Cheng Ge became very excited and said in an almost roaring tone: "The more people are addicted to gambling, in fact, and they earn more when they start gambling. Think about it; you have worked hard for six months, you only saved 100,000 Yuan of bitterness, and you think you are already awesome.”

 

"At that time, when you came into contact with this industry, you had to play little by little to have fun at first. But if you cling to the form of playing casually, all of a sudden, count on that, overnight. You earned one hundred thousand Yuan in one day, what do you think?"

 

Cheng Ge looked at Tang Rui and Sao Wen and said, "You will have doubts about your past life and you will curse yourself for all your past efforts because you worked hard for six months and only earned a hundred thousand Yuan."

 

"Now 100,000 Yuan a night, isn't that great?!"

 

"That's cool!" Cheng Ge replied after asking the question, then continued: "I thought I was very cool back then. I worked hard for six months during the day and night. At that time, I was floating. I thought I was the prodigal son found by Destiny, I invested my family fortune, and I lost it overnight."

 

"But in fact, even if I was making tens of millions that night, so what? It was the same thing back then, making millions easily, so you would like to quit?! If you really were making that much money, you won't think so."

 

"In fact, after losing all my savings, I won't play anymore and won't be reduced to what you are now," Zhu Long Long told Cheng Ge.

 

"It's easy to say," Cheng Ge told Zhu Long Long, "Everything is blocked step by step."

 

"I only took four steps to get to where I am now." Cheng Ge extended four fingers to Zhu Long Long and said, "The first step, I lost all my savings, and I'm afraid that my wife will harass me, and my relatives would laugh at me, I was afraid that the people laugh at me when I met during the holidays. So I just wanted to pay the money back, and after I got the money back, I definitely wouldn't continue playing."

 

"In the second stage, I mortgaged the hot pot restaurant without telling my wife and borrowed a large sum of money to repay the capital. At that time, I was lucky and managed to repay the principal. But after I succeeded, I thought, I just play a little more, just like that, if I win a shot, I can buy a necklace to please my wife and brag among my relatives. As you can guess, I played a few more games and completely lost.

 

"The Third Step," Cheng Ge held out his third finger and said: "The hot pot restaurant is gone, all the relatives know about it, and my wife has filed for divorce. I could quit then, but will I quit? How will I quit? How will I manage in this society in the future? How people who know me will mention me? The first thing they will say will be; Cheng Ge, that bastard who gambled and lost all his possessions besides his hot restaurant jar."

 

"People's words are terrible, so I didn't reconcile. I had no way out at that time. Either I was laughed at behind my back for the rest of my life, or I was earning money overnight. So I mortgaged the house, Discovered* my credit card, and got someone else to take out another loan. Millions, I wanted to fight with the mentality of failure or kindness."

 

"So I got stepping four." Cheng Ge sighed: "Now I want to go ashore, I don't want to gamble, and I don't want to lose face and reputation. But will these loan sharks let me? I can only avoid them by getting rich by the day of tomorrow, playing to pay them back, and I can only keep playing because that's the only way out for me."

 

Cheng Ge patted Sao Wen's shoulder and said: "Brother, my fate has already been decided from the moment I dared to gamble with my family fortune. It has nothing to do with winning or losing, nor when I stop?"

 

"People, when you fall into the hole, you can only see the rope that comes out of the hole, fastest in front of you, and you don't care if that rope breaks halfway, and you will fall into a deeper hole."

 

Cheng Ge was a little drunk at the time, took a few bites of food, then got up: "Brother must go, I remembered, this lottery ticket will stop selling in an hour, I heard there are more than 100 million in the bonus pool, brothers, I want to use my last family fortune to beat me, you guys, my brothers."

 

As Cheng Ge said, he took some chicken legs from the table and hid them in his trouser pockets, then carried a bottle of wine under his arm and was about to leave when he walked away remembered something, turned his head, and patted Frank on the shoulder, and said.

 

"Brother, I'll leave you a tip before I go. Be less bet in the future. When you asked that girl surnamed Qin how much the clothes on me and that little brother cost, my brother didn't give you the price real for the cardigan. You hijacked the scene. Let me tell you the truth now, and your brother's current clothes, in front of you, are my most cherished possessions. At this time last year, my daughter-in-law gave it to me for my birthday. It was worth 860 Yuan, and it's worn by your little brother, it's not a copy."

 

After Cheng Ge finished speaking, he walked away with the bottle of wine in his hand, like a legend, going to fight the last fight of his life. Either way, he left his own story behind, as a warning to those who come after him.

 

"The wind is rustling, the water is cold ~ The strong man will never return ~"

 

The sad music was blaring, and with this situation and the scene, paired with the BGM that matched the scene, Frank and the four felt like they were living in a romance for a while.

 

And so on!

 

Where does BGM come from?

 

As soon as Frank turned his head, he saw Tang Rui playing music on his cell phone.

 

"I haven't found a good BGM in a while, so I used it to settle for it." Tang Rui said: "However, the probability of this old man winning the lottery ticket is about the same as the probability of the King of Qin being assassinated by Jing Ke, so it matches the situation."

 

"This old man is truly a legend," Sao Wen said emotionally: "The so-called vicissitudes speak of this kind of person."

 

"The so-called self-inflicted can't live is the kind of person you're talking about," Frank said to Sao Wen, "Did you hear that, you three-bet on dogs."

 

"We three furry play dogs." Sao Wen retorted, "What if we don't get into the game?"

 

"Who said no?" Frank looked at the three of them, raised his finger, and said: "I summed up what the old man just said, and you should find out for yourself if you play with dogs."

 

"Tell me." The three looked at Frank fearlessly.

 

"First, if you win, you always want to win. If you lose, you want to make money. The whole wreckage is that you won more in the beginning." Frank looked at the three of them and said: " Get out your cell phones and call all your game records to see if you're in the pit because you can start fast and earn more. Most of the reasons you play games all night are because you want to earn money, if you lose you say I want to win and if you win. Needless to say, you will say; I always wanted to fight and break a record.

 

Frank's words rendered the three people on the opposite side unable to refute, and they all lowered their heads, saying that Frank was right.

 

"Listen, you said you weren't players yet. I dare say your rating escalation scores all night are actually lower than where you started."

 

"It's well-founded and compelling." Sao Wen looked up and said to Frank, "However, there is only one that fits the bill. It would be too biased to say we are playing dogs."

 

"No rush, I'll take my time." Frank then twisted his fingers and said, "During the holidays, there are a few activities in the game, including box-opening and card-drawing activities. Do you all invest in it to see if you can do it?" You can't open a prop that can make a lot of money if you don't open it, if you happen to have spare money, do you want to keep opening it?

 

Uh, the three looked at each other and thought that really seemed like it.

 

"You see, you already have the two main conditions for playing dogs, and you always say you are not playing dogs. That is, the game will have upper and lower limits. If you create a box that can open for a moment, you reckon you'll spend all your living expenses to become the server's number one prop."

 

"That's untrue." Hearing Frank's lesson, Sao Wen thought for a second, pointed at Frank, and said, "You didn't stay up all night to score points and spend money on opening boxes? Why do you say we some are play dogs?"

 

"Yeah, it's already six o'clock, we should go home." Frank looked at his watch and said, "Let's go, I'll go first."

 

Frank took the opportunity to pick up the cat box and fled from the small restaurant as if he were stealing.

 

The four of them returned home, and because there was no disturbance from the neighbors, they slept comfortably, and then woke up the next day, preparing to go to the game show to compete in the final of the last day.

 

"Are you there?" Frank was sitting in the car, and someone on the Penguin sent a message, it was Xiao Tian Zhen.

 

"Yeah, but I'm going to the game show in a while, so I don't have time to answer, what's wrong?" Frank asked.

 

"Game Exhibition? You're in Jinling, aren't you?"

 

"Yes."

 

"That's right. I have a job there. Can you take it? A German investor wants to visit some factories in Jinling City. The original accompanying interpreter can't come because of something. Can you do it for me? The price is 3,000 Yuan per hour."

 

"Time?"

 

"Saturday and Sunday are two days, and Sunday evening counts including the total departure time."

 

"No problem." Frank thought for a while if he will have that extra money, then he can stay in a hotel on Saturday and Sunday, then stay straight until Wednesday to watch the Luo Tian Yi concert before returning to Haiping.

 

"So let's talk about it. I'll send you the phone number of the contact person in a moment. You are responsible for communicating with that person. If there is a problem with the payment, you can contact me and I will solve it for you."

 

After talking with Xiao Tian Zhen, Frank thought for a while and moved Xiao Tian Zhen's penguin from the original default group to the friend group. Then turned off the phone and prepared to participate in the last day of the game exhibition.

 

Leading Jigglypuff through the crowd, the four eventually crowded past the booth, and above the booth were two rows of computers, with a giant screen in the middle with a row of very catchy words: Extreme Counterattack.

 

"Is it our game to eat domestic chicken?" Tang Rui used his broad shoulders to create a relatively loose-standing environment for the four of them.

 

"Look at the picture, it's good, the model has already matured overseas, and it can be located after changing it, so it depends on whether it's a waste of money," Sao Wen said watching the demonstration on the big screen.

 

"Don't just start with a person and a dog without reloading money, just run around the whole map with the nuke armor reloaded."

 

"It can only depend on the operator's conscience," Sao Wen whispered in a low voice, "But let me tell you, if we find ten random game operators and game planners in our country, the hacking of nine of them will guarantee none of them will survive."

 

"It seems that the circle of the game in our country is very bloody," Tang Rui complained: "The boss is used to scold, the planning is used to cut, the programmer must be sacrificed to heaven, and the artist must be punished without benefits. Isn't there a better way to live?"

 

"Yes." Frank said, "Goose Factory game customer service."

 

… …

 

*Discovered = is a Chinese term. The first refers to depositors who withdraw money exceeding the deposit amount within a certain time and a certain limit with the consent of the bank; the second refers to expenses exceeding income;


Note: Thanks for reading.
Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, please become patreon, and like that you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal.)


https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan