D F T F Chapter 214: Qian Jin Feng.

"What about the two suspects?" Han Bin asked.
“One of them is Qian Jin Feng's older brother, Qian Jin Xi; the other is Liu Bai Po, a villager from Beixi Zhang Village. Both had conflicts with Qian Jin Feng, but the fingerprints of the two did not match,” said Zhao Yu Sheng.
Han Bin thought for a moment: "I want to see Qian Jin Feng."
"Yes."
Zhao Yu Sheng put out the cigarette butt and continued: "But his mood is still a bit unstable. This morning, a police officer went delivering the meal to him, and he didn't understand at all why he did not move to take it."
"I see, I'll try not to irritate him," Han Bin said.
Zhao Yu Sheng stood up and said, "I will go and prepare an office for you where you can work. I will take you there first, and someone will take Qian Jin Feng directly there later."
"Thank you for your hard work," Han Bin said.
"It should be thanks to your hard work. You have come all the way from town to help us with the case. We will cooperate if we can. All with the aim of resolving the case as quickly as possible," Zhao Yu Sheng said and went to a larger office not far away.
There were six tables in the office, and every two tables were put together. There was a one-person tall wooden cabinet on the right side against the wall and a water dispenser on the left side against the wall. Zhao Yu Sheng found an air conditioner remote control and put it on the indoor table: "The temperature in the countryside is significantly lower than in the city, if it's cold, turn on the hot air."
"You are too considerate," Han Bin thanked.
The spring and autumn seasons in the north are very short. Once the seasons change, the temperature will be very unstable, fluctuating up and down. The difference between sunny and cloudy days can be several degrees, and the temperature in Beixi Zhang Village today is a bit gloomy and cold
After the arrangement was made, Zhao Yu Sheng left the temporary office, and Han Bin and the others just cleaned up; soon after, a policeman from the police station entered with a middle-aged man. The man was in his forties, not very tall, with a black face and a look of bitterness and hatred, as if someone owed him millions.
"Qian Jin Feng, this is a comrade sent by the city to investigate your case, do you honestly understand it?" warned policeman Min and nodded to Han Bin and left the office.
Han Bin looked at Qian Jin Feng, and the other party also looked at Han Bin's five companions.
"Qian Jin Feng, do you know why we came to see you?" Said Han Bin
Qian Jin Feng glanced at Han Bin and didn't answer and Han Bin didn't speak and just took a piece of kraft paper from the table, took out a stack of photos, and swiped it in front of the other: "Let's take a look."
Qian Jin Feng hesitated for a moment, but he could not contain his curiosity, picked up the photos on the table and looked at them casually, at that very moment his facial expression changed when he looked at them.
"That's... who are they in the pictures?"
"These people are all victims of poisoned beef. The youngest is four years old and the oldest is sixty-five. There are still people who are being treated in the hospital." Han Bin took one photo and put it on the table in front of Qian Jin Feng:
"This uncle could not be saved, he is already dead."
Qian Jin Feng's lips quivered, and his facial expression changed again and again: "It's none of my business, and I didn't expect it..."
"You think it's over if you didn't expect it, with those six cows, several thousand pounds of intoxicated beef entered the meat market. Do you know how many people will be killed once they will be sold to people?" asked Han Bin.
"I'm a farmer, not a butcher, so I don't think much about it," Qian Jin Feng said.
"Don't insult the peasant. My father, my mother, my grandfathers, and my grandmothers are all peasants. They are all honest people and they can't do this kind of inhumane thing," scolded Li Hui.
"Your family is a peasant, so you must know that being a farmer is uneasy. These cows are all the assets of our family. My son just went to university this year, and the cows are dead. What will I pay for school fees for the second half of the year? How will our family live?" Qian Jin Feng choked.
"That's no reason why you sell intoxicated beef," Tian Li said coldly.
"I don't want to do it, but our family has to live. I just hope I can get some money back. Even though I know it's not a cheap sale, at least I won't lose everything," Qian Jin Feng shouted.
"How did you know Qian Guang Yue?" Han Bin asked.
"We are from the same village. His brother and I are classmates, and his wife and my wife are from the same village. Although they don't know each other very well, they can get to know each other when they meet," said Qian Jin Feng.
"Did he take the initiative to find you?"
"Yes, he is a beef seller. Knowing my cows were dying, he wanted to buy a few cows at a low price. I was a little worried at first, but later he took out 10,000 Yuan, I...." Qian Jin Feng covered his face and cried.
"No matter your grievances, selling poisoned beef is a crime and should be punished by law," Tian Li said.
"Why!" Qian Jin Feng raised his head, choked his neck, and shouted: "My cattle were fine, those who lost their consciousness poisoned my cattle to kill them, why don't you stop them, I'm still the victim, aren't you the police, who do me justice."
"That's another matter."
"I don't care, I won't go anywhere if you can't catch those who poisoned my cattle; if you dare to take me by force, I'll kill myself. Try and I'll show you," said Qian Jin Feng with the decision.
"Qian Jin Feng, look at your actions. Aren't you ashamed of your old man saying these words, and aren't you afraid of being despised by your son?" Tian Li said aggressively.
"I can't even afford my son's school fees, how can I look at my son, I've lost face, I'm finished!" Qian Jin Feng clenched his fist and slammed the table hard.
"Qian Jin Feng, since we were able to find you, we can also catch the intoxicated bull criminal. I hope you can trust and cooperate with the police so that the suspect can be arrested as soon as possible. and get justice for yourself," Han Bin said.
"Okay, I'll cooperate."
Qian Jin Feng's eyes widened, staring at Han Bin on the opposite side, unflinchingly: "But I always say this, I won't go anywhere if you can't catch the person who poisoned my cows; if he is caught, I plead guilty and will do whatever you want me to do."
Han Bin saw the desperation in the other party's expression and eyes. He had only seen this situation on death row inmates before. For such a prisoner who considered death as the only way out, it will be more difficult for him to handle the situation. This man is unafraid of death, and ordinary interrogation methods are useless. So he must grasp the point that most concerned the other party.
"Since we catch you, we won't let you go. You can't get away with the poisoning case, so don't take any chances," Han Bin warned and continued:
"Don't contradict the superiors of the police, take this seriously. We will send a criminal police team to handle the poisoned cattle case, and now I will make a recording for you, all you have to do is answer seriously, understand?"
Qian Jin Feng wiped his face with his sleeve and mumbled: "I see."
What did your cows eat on the morning of October 14?" Han Bin asked.
"That morning after eating I went out to herd the cows. I remember clearly I didn't feed the cattle in the barn that morning, I just took the cows out to graze in the fields not far from my house, and as a result, I noticed something wrong with the cattle while eating. After a while, a cow fell to the ground, and I saw she was poisoned. Then, I called my wife to watch the cattle and went to Bexi Zhang City Police Station to report the case,” Qian Jin Feng sighed and continued to recall: “I arrived at the scene around ten o'clock, and a lot of people came at that time, I thought the case would be solved soon, but they didn't find anything after a long investigation, and they can't even say a definite word about how of which my cows died."
"Do you have doubts about anyone?" Han Bin asked.
"Yes," Qian Jin Feng frowned, clenched his fists, and said: "Qian Jin Xi and Liu Bai Po."
"Why do you suspect them?"
"Qian Jin Xi is my brother. We had a stalemate because of family separation. He keeps saying the land where I raise cattle is his. He insists on asking me to give it to him. For this reason, the two of us argue a lot, and I know him, he can do such a thing," Qian Jin Feng said firmly.
"And why Liu Bai Po?"
"Liu Bai Po's land is next to mine. This old man is the most unreasonable. He insisted my cattle gnawed his crops and even said that he would poison my cattle with drugs. Several villagers were present when he said this, and they can testify for me."
"Police found the suspect's fingerprints and shoe prints at the scene, and they didn't match the two," Han Bin said.
"Even though it wasn't done by the two of them, it could have been done by their family members, or they hired someone to do it. I can think of all that, but the police can't think about it," Qian Jin Feng hummed.
"Our police pay attention to evidence. Even if we want to suspect, we must have clues, not just personal speculations," Han Bin said.
"I don't know what imagination is. I only know that shortly after my cows died, Liu Bai Po's eldest son went to work. If he was not guilty, would he run away from this stall?" Qian Jin Feng asked.
"How old is Liu Bai Po's eldest son?" Han Bin asked.
"He must be in his thirties."
"What is the name of Liu Bai Po's eldest son?"
“Liu Da.”
"Didn't the police team do a fingerprint comparison for Liu Da?" Han Bin asked.
"Liu Da's wife is from Xizhang City. It is said that she still has acquaintances at the police station. How do I know if they did it?" Qian Jin Feng hummed.
Han Bin frowned: "A few days before the incident, did you see any suspicious people nearby?"
"So Liu Bai Po's field is nearby, he didn't come at any time," Qian Jin Feng grew more and more angry thinking about it, and his eyes turned red.
"Apart from Liu Bai Po and Qian Jin Xi, do you have any other suspects?" Han Bin asked.
"I didn't close my eyes last night, so I thought about it. There is also a man named Zhang Lei who opened a fodder store in Xizhang City. I had the habit of using its feed often. Cows don't produce meat after eating its feed, and they lose fat, you say TM is irritating or not,” growled Qian Jin Feng.
"Have you two been in conflict?"
"His feed is not good, so I don't want to use it. I counted the weight of fat loss to him, but he dared to go to my house to ask for the money for the remaining fodder. My son was also at home at the time, and our grandfather beat him directly," When Qian Jin Feng mentioned his son, he showed a rare smile.
Han Bin touched his chin: "How old is the food vendor?"
Qian Jin Feng thought for a moment, "He should be a few years younger than me, almost forty."


Note: Thanks for reading.
Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan