D F T F Chapter 180: Reason.

At this time, it was already four thirty-five in the afternoon, and there were still more than four hours left before the time to pay the ransom, and under the command of Zheng Kaixuan, the control operation beat its full. Ten million is no small sum. If this money is taken by the kidnappers, it is estimated that he will become the new No. 2 in Qingdao City tomorrow.
Number one is, of course, was happened during the national holiday. Zheng Kaixuan would be very happy if any news helped solve the case; if there was any news in this case, he felt he wouldn't want that old face because these kidnapping cases are extremely difficult.
First of all, it is necessary to ensure the safety of the hostages. If the control is not too strong and the scope is too wide, it is likely that the kidnappers will find clues. At that time, not only didn't the arrest operation fail but the safety of the hostages will also be affected.
Taihang Street is a newly constructed highway, stretching in all directions and wide, which makes it more challenging to deploy and control, and it is impossible to effectively contain the kidnappers if there are many people.
As for the specific arrangements for control, Zheng Kaixuan also really hurt a lot of brains, not only was a group of people temporarily recruited but also comrades from the Taihang police station were asked to help with the arrest.
Three plans were ultimately determined.
First, let the police ambush around the van where the ransom was laid. As soon as the kidnapper showed up to take the ransom, they immediately arrested him, and at the same time asked where the hostages were.
Second, control is set up on several main roads on Taihang Street, and once the suspect appears, he will be intercepted and arrested.
Third, put a location tracker in the ransom bag, and if the first two plans fail, they can add an extra layer of insurance.
After the three plans were finalized, it was already past six o'clock in the evening, and Zheng Kaixuan had already ordered takeout for the police officers involved in the arrest. And after the meal, he will begin to implement the control of deployment.
"Ding ding ding…"
At this moment, Zheng Kaixuan's cell phone rang. He took out his cell phone and saw it was Han Bin's cell phone number. He pressed the answer button: "Hello, where are you, my child?”
"Captain Zheng, we just got out of the bank.”
"What are you doing at the bank?" Zheng Kaixuan was a little puzzled. He had asked Tian Li to inform Han Bin and Li Hui that they would pay the ransom on Taihang Street at nine o'clock at night.
"I made a deposit for Miao Xiu Jie, but I always felt the other party was hiding something and the debt repayment was a bit unreasonable, so I went to the bank to investigate.”
"Shen Nian Rou repaid Miao Xiu Jie's debt, and the brothers Ma Yong Feng and Ma Yong Nian claimed this payment. All of this can prove Tian Li didn't tell you," Zheng Kaixuan said.
"Yes, but I have doubts about the credibility of the two brothers' testimony," Han Bin said.
"What do you suspect?”
"When I took Ma Yong Nian's statement. I noticed this boy had a certain ego and doesn't care about things that don't interest him. I asked him about the Qian Jin Men factory. At that time, he replied he didn't know much, and he was more or less interested. I don't know why he remembered this thing so clearly?" Analyzed Han Bin.
"Did you go to the bank to investigate clues?" Zheng Kaixuan asked.
“Two clues, the Qian Jin Men company account withdrew three million Yuan in cash in the first half of the month,” Han Bin said.
"Isn't it just in line with refunding the money?" said Zheng Kaixuan.
"I thought so at first, but I followed Miao Xiu Jie's description and went to the bank with a suitcase of a similar size, and found it couldn't fit 3 million in cash,” Han Bin continued.
"From what you said, there is indeed a problem. It is so convenient to transfer money now. If Shen Nian Rou wants to refund the account sincerely, why should she do it another time or more? Doesn't that cause trouble for herself," Zheng Kaixuan said.
"I think that although Shen Nian Rou took 3 million, it is not necessarily to pay back Miao Xiu Jie's arrears. The reason why Miao Xiu Jie said this, is to eliminate his motive for the kidnapping and let the police not suspect him," Han Bin made a bold guess.
"If Miao Xiu Jie is the suspect, why do the Ma brothers cover it up? Are these brothers also accomplices?" Zheng Kaixuan was also a little confused for a while.
"I suggest being more careful. If one of the brothers is complicit, the hostage rescue will be unsuccessful this time," Han Bin said.
Zheng Kaixuan thought for a moment: "Let me handle the Ma brothers' case, and you are responsible for continuing to investigate Miao Xiu Jie.”
"Yes, Captain.”
"I will ask Tian Li and Sun Xiao Peng to support you," Zheng Kaixuan hung up after saying that.
Seeing that Zheng Kaixuan's face was a little ugly, Zhang Ping on the side couldn't help but ask: "Captain Zheng, what's wrong?”
Zheng Kaixuan looked around, called Zhang Ping aside, and briefly described what happened between him and Han Bin.
"If we don't check these brothers first, if they pass on information secretly, our arrest operation will be unsuccessful," Zhang Ping suggested.
Zheng Kaixuan glanced at his watch: "Don't eat, for now, and you are in charge of interrogating Ma Yong Feng, I am in charge of interrogating Ma Yong Nian, and Zhao Ying will be in charge of setting the stage.”
"I'll fix it now.”
Half an hour later, in a police van, Zhao Ming turned on the law enforcement recorder, and Zheng Kaixuan sat down next to him and started smoking.
Ma Yong Nian sat in front a little embarrassed: "Officer Zheng, what's wrong? Why did you call me in the car?”
"Ma Yong Nian, do you want to save your mother?”
"Yes, of course," Ma Yong Nian didn't hesitate.
"So answer my question honestly.”
"Officer Zheng, it's time for you to go to Taihang Street to catch the kidnappers. What's the point of asking me questions?" Ma Yong Nian asked in confusion.
"I ask you again, do you want to save your mother?”
"Yes.”
"Just answer honestly if you want, don't talk nonsense.”
"I see, you can ask." Ma Yong Nian nodded.
"Have you met Miao Xiu Jie?”
"Nope.”
"Do you know how much money Qian Jin Men owes Miao Xiu Jie?”
"I do not know.”
"You don't even know how much you owe, how do you know your mother paid Miao Xiu Jie's debt?”
"I heard what my mother said.”
"How can I say it? Describe it.”
"That morning, our family of three had dinner together. My brother asked my mother, was Miao Xiu Jie had been refunded? My mother said she refunded him; my brother asked how much you paid back and my mom said everything was paid back,” Ma Yong Nian scratched his head and tried to remember: “That time my mom and brother were talking about the business, and I didn't interrupt them, I just heard.”
"I'll tell you; if you tell lies now, not only will you be unable to save your mother, but you will have to bear the burden, the legal responsibility," Zheng Kaixuan warned.
Ma Yong Nian stretched out three fingers of his right hand, pointed to the sky, and said: "I swear, what I said is true, if there is a lie, I will die.”
After the trial, Zheng Kaixuan and Zhao Ming got out of the car.
Zhao Ming couldn't help but say: "Captain Zheng; if Ma Yong Nian is telling the truth, why do I feel that Ma Yong Feng and Shen Nian Rou's question and answer were deliberately told to him.”
Zheng Kaixuan thought for a moment: "It's a brilliant mess, and Shen Nian Rou definitely won't let herself be kidnapped, it should be Ma Yong Feng who deliberately brought this up.”
"That is to say, it is very likely that Ma Yong Feng was involved in the kidnapping," Zhao Ming said unconsciously.
Zheng Kaixuan still couldn't understand: "If Shen Nian Rou didn't pay Miao Xiu Jie's money, why would she lie to Ma Yong Feng?”
Zhao Ming's mind was wide open, and he said: "Could that be the reason why she was kidnapped?"
Note: Thanks for reading.
Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan