D F T F Chapter 178: Unable to distinguish whether one is a male or a female.

At the Qian Jin Men factory, the conference room has been temporarily taken over by the police. Ten million in cash and the two Ma brothers were in Qian Jin Men, and the factory gate team was relatively complicated, and it was not easy to identify two policemen among these men. Now they had to race against time to save the hostages, and going back to the police station would be a waste of time.
Only Zheng Kaixuan and the six people from the second group were in the conference room. Wei Zimo and Du Qi were with the Ma brothers. Zheng Kaixuan lit a cigarette and said directly: "Tell me about your investigation."
"I checked Ma Yong Feng's whereabouts with Han Bin the night before, and he was indeed at his girlfriend's house and didn't leave until after nine o'clock the next morning, he didn't get the time to participate in committing the second kidnapping case," Li Hui said.
"Is there any new progress in Ma Yong Feng's investigation?" asked Zhang Ping.
"According to Ma Yong Feng's own account, Shen Nian Rou chose him as his successor. He is now the real director of Qian Jin Men Industry, so his motivation to kidnap Shen Nian Rou has been greatly reduced," said Li Hui.
"Factory manager Ren Ya Ming also said that most of the company's current business is handled by Ma Yong Feng," echoed Tian Li.
"This Shen Nian Rou is also strange. Instead of handing over the business to her own son, she handed it over to her son-in-law," Zhao Ming was a bit confused.
“According to Ma Yong Feng, Ma Yong Nian also worked at Qian Jin Men Industry Company, but left because he was uninterested,” Han Bin said.
"I checked the information of the Ma brothers and found Ma Yong Nian had a criminal record of fraud. I checked the file carefully and found Ma Yong Nian had found someone for the kidnapping, and it is written that he led this kidnapping case in order to tell his mother. I want money," Zheng Kaixuan said.
"Tsk tsk, this one is really muddy; he can't stand the company wall. No wonder Shen Nian Rou would rather give company to his son-in-law than his own son," Zhao Ming slammed the block.
"Since Ma Yong Nian has a history of kidnapping, will this kidnapping case also be related to him?" guessed Tian Li.
Li Hui thought for a moment and said: “There is no hint in this regard yet.”
"To be precise, we haven't suspected him yet," Zhang Ping said.
"So Ma Yong Nian is also included as a suspect," after Zheng Kaixuan finished speaking, he pointed to Zhang Ping next to him: "Has the abduction scene been found?"
Based on the abduction time provided by Ma Yong Nian, we estimated the approximate extent of the abduction location and checked all surrounding surveillance camera recordings, and searched for the suspicious vehicle captured by the surveillance of Skynet, but we didn't catch the abduction video," Zhang Ping shook his head.
"It seems that the kidnappers were more careful the second time when they committed the crime," Zheng Kaixuan touched the ashtray and said: "Tian Li, is there any progress in your visit?"
"Yes," Tian Li replied and briefly described Ren Ya Ming's testimony.
After listening, Zhang Ping said: "It seems that this Miao Xiu Jie is also suspicious."
"Two or three million is not a small sum. Driven by interests, there is a motive for committing the crime," Han Bin said.
Zheng Kaixuan took a few more puffs of cigarettes and said: "Han Bin, Li Hui, please contact Miao Xiu Jie and take his statements as soon as possible."
"Tian Li, Zhao Ming, you can file new testimony for Ma Yong Nian, let's see if he is suspected of being involved in the case."
"The others are temporarily on hold. The Ma brothers have already taken money out of the bank. I believe the kidnappers will act soon."
"Yes, Captain."
......
Outside the conference room, Li Hui couldn't help but ask: "Dear Bin, the last time we made a recording of Ma Yong Nian's testimony, why did Captain Zheng ask to do it again this time?"
"A person often makes the same mistake," said Han Bin: "Although most people don't want to admit it, it's a fact. There may be new results on a person's second interrogation."
"True or not, why can't I remember I made the same mistake," Li Hui mumbled.
Han Bin touched his mouth: "You didn't suffer because your mouth is cheap. Did you change it?"
Li Hui smirked: “I just like telling the truth."
Han Bin was too lazy to nag him about this issue. He took out his cell phone and dialed Miao Xiu Jie's number.
"Ding ding ding..."
After a while, the phone was connected and a male voice sounded: "Hello, who is this?"
“Is this Mr. Miao Xiu Jie? We are from the criminal police team.”
"Criminal Police Team? What did I do?"
"We are investigating a criminal case and would like to ask you about the situation," Han Bin said.
"Don't talk about it, how could I have anything to do with a criminal case? You can't be a liar."
"When we meet, we'll show you the police officer's certificate. I'll go find out about you," Han Bin said.
"What is the problem, can you clarify?"
"It's not convenient to talk on the phone, let's meet and talk."
"The more I listen, the more I think you're trying to be a liar. I have to hang up in advance." Miao Xiu Jie said.
"Miao Xiu Jie, we are not liars. I would like to ask you to come to the Qingdao Third Criminal Investigation Team Second Group Branch Office to give a statement. If you cannot arrive in 40 minutes, we will come to your business with a search warrant," Han Bin said sternly.
“Say no more, I'll do my best to come to your office because the province is uncomfortable.»
“Okay, come as soon as possible.”
"In either case, you must give me a letter."
"You will have it when you come." After Han Bin finished talking, he hung up the phone.
"Dear Bin, this guy looks like old oil," Li Hui said vaguely with a cigarette in his mouth.
"Come on, let's go back to the police station," Han Bin retorted.
......
Forty minutes later, as soon as Han Bin returned to the branch, a middle-aged man found the desk.
"Who are you?"
"I am Miao Xiu Jie, may I ask if this is the second team of the third criminal investigation team?"
Han Bin glanced at the other party. He wore a dark blue T-shirt, black pants, and black leather shoes."
"Sit down; I'll make you a note."
"Mr. Police officer, did I hear you on the phone correctly, you called me earlier?"
"Yes."
"What is your name?" Miao Xiu Jie approached to shake Han Bin's hand.
"My last name is Han."
"It turned out to be Officer Han. I was being disrespectful," Miao Xiu Jie took out the cigarette case and handed a cigarette to Han Bin and another to Li Hui.
Li Hui put it under his nose and smelled: “Zhonghua.”
Han Bin turned on the law enforcement recorder and asked as usual: “Name, gender, age, address...”
"Officer Han, don't scare me, and it's so formal as soon as I arrived, tell me first, what's wrong with me?" Miao Xiu Jie said.
"You answer my question first."
"Yes, so I'll say it first, Miao Xiu Jie, 41, male..." After Miao Xiu Jie finished speaking, he asked again: "Officer Han, you can now follow me. Say-me, what have I done?"
"Shen Nian Rou, do you know him?"
Miao Xiu Jie said without hesitation: "Yes, we do business together and have a good relationship."
"She was kidnapped."
"Abducted! When? What happened?" Miao Xiu Jie said.
"Around nine o'clock yesterday morning."
"Yo, there's still this matter," Miao Xiu Jie was stunned for a moment, then asked: "Then why did you ask me to come to see you?"
"Do you and Shen Nian Rou have a debt dispute?"
Miao Xiu Jie nodded: "Yes, I've been there before. They charged me 3 million Yuan for the goods."
"I heard that some time ago you brought a lot of people to Qian Jin Men's factory to ask for your debts, is that true?" Han Bin asked.
"Wait, don't you suspect that I kidnapped Shen Nian Rou?" Miao Xiu Jie said.
"Shen Nian Rou has been kidnapped, the three million may not come back, are you in a hurry?"
"No hurry," Miao Xiu Jie shook his head and said with a smile: "Shen Nian Rou has already returned the three million payments to me. Now we have cleared the money and the goods."
Note: Thanks for reading.
Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan