D F T F Chapter 179: Corresponding certificate.

Han Bin was a little surprised: "When did she give it back to you?"
"Hey, I don't remember the exact day, and it was about half a month ago," Miao Xiu Jie said.
"Through which channel?"
"In liquid."
"In liquid?"
Han Bin was a little surprised and asked: “Three million in cash?”
"Yes."
"Now the transfer is so convenient, why did she use the money to pay you back?" Han Bin was puzzled.
"That's what Shen Nian Rou wanted to do, and I don't know why she did it like that."
"You didn't offer to repay the loan any other way at that time?" Said Li Hui.
"Ow, I have business arrears these days. It's good to give it to me in cash. If I want to choose any other method of reimbursement, it will take a long time it's the currency people." Miao Xiu Jie sneered and said:
"In the words of Fan Wei, the co-chairman at Chinese Investment, what kind of bike do you want?"
"Did she give you the money, or did you get it yourself?"
"I had to come to get it, don't be more positive about that kind of thing, if she gave the money to someone else and it was gone in the blink of an eye, I don't can't help but vomit to death," Miao Xiu Jie said.
"How did you get it?"
"I called two big boys, drove a van, and brought the money back."
"The two burly boys you mentioned, do they know the money inside?"
"I didn't tell them the money was in a suitcase. People can't stand the temptation and don't give them the opportunity to make mistakes. Am I not right?" Miao Xiu Jie said.
"Three million in a suitcase?"
"Yes."
“How big is the suitcase?” Han Bin asked.
"Not small." Miao Xiu Jie waved his hand.
Han Bin stood up and whispered to Li Hui next to him, and then Li Hui walked out.
"When you took the money, was anyone else present?" Han Bin asked.
"Nope."
"I said earlier Shen Nian Rou was kidnapped, why aren't you surprised at all?" Han Bin asked.
"I've lived most of my life and haven't left anything to see. Besides, Shen Nian Rou and I are just doing business, and we don't have any personal friendships, so we don't know each other too much," Miao Xiu Jie said.
"I thought you already knew?" Han Bin asked hesitantly.
"Officer Han, are you kidding me? No, I'm ungood at arithmetic," Miao Xiu Jie said looking at his watch.
"Do you have anything else to say? If not, I'll leave first, there's still a lot going on in my factory."
"Don't worry, wait," Han Bin handed the other party a cigarette and lit one himself.
"Officer Han, do you have any clues about Shen Nian Rou's abduction?" Miao Xiu Jie asked curiously.
"The police are disciplined, so it's unpractical to reveal this."
"Whoosh..."
At this time, Li Hui came in with two suitcases in his hands, one is brown and the other is black.
"Look at these two suitcases, is there one that looks like the one you used to store the money in," Han Bin said.
"Officer Han, there's no need to do this. I'm the one who wants the debt. If she doesn't pay me back and I say she paid it back, my money is gone and I'm not a fool,” Miao Xiu Jie retorted.
"Boss Miao, please cooperate with our work," Han Bin said.
"Okay, I'll take a look," Miao Xiu Jie approached, gestured, and pointed to the larger black box: "This box is similar to the one I had the habit of storing money."
Han Bin turned off the law enforcement recorder and said with a smile: "It's okay, as long as we can complete the recording according to the regulations, we have completed the task, and you will live in peace."
"Yes, yes, you are right. Is that all?" Miao Xiu Jie smiled and asked: "Officer Han; can I go now?"
"Yes, please do," Han Bin said.
"Okay, the two officers are busy, I'll leave first," Miao Xiu Jie left the office after saying this word.
"Dear Bin, do you believe this person was telling the truth?" Li Hui frowned.
"Get over to Captain Zheng; he's at Qian Jin Men's factory and it's easy to check," Han Bin said.
"That's right," Li Hui replied, pointing to the two suitcases and asking: "Are the suitcases still usable, I can return them if we don't need them yet."
"Do it for brown and keep it black."
"Why keep it?" Li Hui didn't understand and asked Li Hui in confusion.
“Take it to the bank and see if you can put three million in it,” Han Bin said.
......
At the Qian Jin Men Factory, in the general manager's office, Zheng Kaixuan listened to Han Bin's report on his cell phone, turned his head, glanced at the Ma brothers, and asked: «Do you know Miao Xiu Jie?"
"Yes, we have a cooperative relationship with his company," Ma Yong Feng said.
"Does your company have a dispute with Miao Xiu Jie?" Zheng Kaixuan asked.
"Before, our company owed Miao Xiu Jie money, but it was paid back some time ago," Ma Yong Feng explained.
"Can you be sure?"
"Yes."
"I also heard from my mother that she had returned Miao Xiu Jie's money back," Ma Yong Nian nodded.
Zheng Kaixuan nodded, it was extremely unlikely that the two brothers would sleep together.
If Shen Nian Rou were kidnapped by these two brothers together, it would be a failure to be a human being.
"Ding ding ding..."
At that moment, the phone rang. Ma Yong Nian picked up the phone and looked nervous: "This is my mother's phone number, and it should be the kidnapper who called."
"Remember he may ask for money, but he must first make your mother's voice heard," Zheng Kaixuan warned.
"OK."
"Also, if you say you didn't call the police, he most likely won't believe you. He absolutely can't admit it."
"I understand."
"Accept the call."
Ma Yong Nian took a deep breath and then pressed himself. Press the answer button: "Hey, I'm Ma Yong Nian."
"Is the money ready?"
"Ready."
"Is that 10 million? Just wait until you get your mother's corpse back for one less."
"Ten million, a penny is not much, as long as my mother is safe, the money can be released to you at any time."
"Don't play tricks kid, if you dare call the police you will know the consequences," the kidnapper hummed.
"I know, I won't call the police, can I listen to my mother's voice?" said Ma Yong Nian.
After a while, the kidnapper's voice sounded again: “Say something to your son, don't say anything that shouldn't be said.”
"Yong Nian, I'm mom, you have to save me..." A woman's voice came from the phone, muffled and sobbing.
"Mom, you are unhurt, don't worry, I will definitely save you," Ma Yong Nian shouted.
"Okay, let's say a few words more. When we get the ransom, we will naturally leave your mother, and mother and son will meet, and no one will care about you as long as you want," said the abductor.
"The money is ready, how can I give it to you?" Ma Yong Nian asked.
"Put the money in a van and drive to the intersection of Taihang Street and Hongqi Street at nine o'clock at night, and wait for my call."
"I see."
"If you dare call the police or play tricks on the money, just wait and get your mother's corpse," after the kidnapper finished speaking, he hung up the phone.
"Have you found the location of the kidnapper?" Zheng Kaixuan asked.
"Near Taihang Street," said Yan Li Dong from the technical team.
"It's Taihang Street again. The kidnappers recognized there was no surveillance there," Zheng Kaixuan sighed.
If the kidnappers really take the ransom of 10 million, the pleasure will be enormous.
Note: Thanks for reading.
Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan