D F T F Chapter 175: The Brothers Ma.

“Mr. Police officer, you misunderstood, we are not kidnappers.”
"The kidnapped person is my mother, you are wrong, you are making a mistake," shouted the two men.
"Your names?"
“Ma Yong Feng,” said a man in his thirties.
"Ma Yong Nian," said a man of twenty-five or twenty-six.
Han Bin summoned property manager Wu Chun Lei, pointed at the two, and asked: "Do you know them?"
"Manager Wu, I'm Ma Yong Nian. I talked to you earlier."
Wu Chun Lei looked at them both and said: "I recognize them; they are Ms. Shen's sons."
"Mr. Police officer, you really arrested the wrong person," Ma Yong Feng said.
Zheng Kaixuan winked and asked to remove the handcuffs of the two brothers: "Where is Shen Nian Rou?"
"My mother was kidnapped," Ma Yong Nian said.
"Why didn't you call the police?" Han Bin asked.
"We are worried about my mother's comfort and dare not call the police," Ma Yong Feng said.
"Old Zhang and Han Bin, you are both responsible for taking the statement for Ma Yong Nian; Wei Zimo and Du Qi, take Ma Yong Feng to the second floor to take his statement," Zheng Kaixuan ordered.
"Yes, Captain."
Everyone responded and acted separately. Zheng Kaixuan lowered his head, gave two orders to Zhang Ping, and followed him upstairs. Wu Chun Lei was a shrewd man, seeing the police were going to handle the case, he took the initiative to leave.
Han Bin sat down on the couch, turned on the law enforcement recorder, and Ma Yong Feng sat across from him.
Zhang Ping stood next to him, lit a cigarette, and began to smoke.
"Name, gender, age, address..."
"Ma Yong Nian, male, 26 years old this year..."
"What is your relationship with Shen Nian Rou?" Han Bin asked.
"I just told you, it's a mother-son relationship."
“When was Shen Nian Rou taken away?”
"This morning."
"At what time?"
"Around nine o'clock."
"The exact time?"
“I received the blackmail at nine o'clock. The call came from my mother's cell phone, asking me to pay a ransom of 10 million Yuan, and if I don't pay, he will kill my mother,” Ma Yong Nian said.
"Where were you at that time?"
"I was home."
"Why didn't you call the police?"
"I was so scared that I called my older brother. He told me not to call the police first, lest my mother be killed by the kidnappers. We will both collect money. Money saves my mother."
“Ten million is not a small sum, where are you going to get that money for a while?”
"A few days ago, my mother just sold this villa for about 12 million Yuan. The ransom is not a problem," Ma Yong Nian said.
“Who knows your house has sold?”
“My mother, me, my older brother, the buyers, and the middleman,”
"Are you sure no one else knows?" Han Bin asked.
"To be honest, I wasn't the one who sold the house. I don't know if other people know about it," Ma Yong Nian spread his hands.
"Since the house has been sold, why do you still live here?"
"My mum is going to invest in real estate overseas. The house hasn't been chosen yet, so she has discussed it with the person who bought the house, and she still has three more months before moving," explained Ma Yong Nian.
“Does your family want to immigrate?”
"Is there an immigration plan when investing abroad?"
"Your family owns a business and lives in a villa. The living conditions in China are so good, why do you have to go abroad?" Asked Zhang Ping.
"Houses abroad are cheap. We saw a villa with a swimming pool abroad. It is bigger than our yard. How much does it cost? Can you guess?" And before Zhang Ping could answer, Ma Yong Nian gestured and said: "Just four million, our house has been sold, and we can buy three."
"Does your mother have any enemies?" Han Bin asked.
"My mother is nice, and doesn't take the initiative to get into conflict with others, but it is inevitable that there are debt disputes in business. I am not very clear on this aspect."
"Do you have any doubts about the purpose of your mother's abduction?" asked Zhang Ping.
Ma Yong Nian shook his head: "If I knew, I would call the police."
"Do you really think the kidnappers will release your mother after receiving the ransom?" Han Bin said.
"I don't have an opinion. My older brother advised me not to call the police, so I listened to him," Ma Yong Nian shrugged.
Han Bin turned the charcoal pencil and asked: "How is Ma Yong Feng's relationship with your mother?"
"Officer, what do you mean?"
"I'll ask you to answer."
Ma Yong Nian glanced at Han Bin and hesitated before saying: “It's good, but...»
"But what?"
"My older brother and I are half-brothers."
“Is Shen Nian Rou your biological mother?”
"Yes."
"What happened between your mother and your older brother?" where did they ever have a fight?"
"No, as far as I know, their relationship is pretty good, I studied abroad and I don't know the details."
"Did you pay the ransom?"
"Nope."
"When are you going to raise enough funds?"
"We can withdraw the money from the bank tomorrow morning," Ma Yong Nian said.
"Ma Yong Nian, our police are here to save your mother. Don't be against the police. Only by cooperating with the police can you save your mother as soon as possible," Zhang Ping warned.
"I know," Ma Yong Nian nodded and asked: "By the way, how did you know my mother was kidnapped?"
"When you need to know, I will naturally tell you," Han Bin said.
......
Shortly after, Zheng Kaixuan and the four policemen who were in charge of taking statements from the two brothers and who also finished taking notes came down from the second floor. Zheng Kaixuan took out a pack of cigarettes and said: "Zhang Ping, Han Bin, come out and smoke a cigarette with me."
The three walked out to the courtyard and sat down on the chairs under the pavilion. Zheng Kaixuan handed each of them a cigarette, smiled, and said:
"You see, it's really good to smoke in this land of more than 10 million square meters."
"It's a pity that Zhao Ming is not here. If he knew how beautiful this place is, he will come in person crossing all over China just for this occasion," Han Bin said with a smile.
Zheng Kaixuan shook his head and laughed, exhaled a puff of smoke from his mouth, and said: "How do you find Ma Yong Nian's statements?"
Zhang Ping tapped the ashtray: "Ma Yong Nian didn't find anything wrong, but I heard something about Ma Yong Feng in his confession."
"Tell me, let's make a comparison."
"Ma Yong Feng and Ma Yong Nian are half-brothers, and Shen Nian Rou is Ma Yong Feng's mother-in-law," Zhang Ping said.
Zheng Kaixuan was a bit surprised: "It's a bit unexpected."
"According to Ma Yong Nian's account, it was Ma Yong Feng who advised him not to call the police but chose to pay a ransom to the kidnappers, and the case was delayed until now," Han Bin said.
"Do you believe that Ma Yong Feng is suspicious?" Zheng Kaixuan asked.
“It is difficult to say whether he is a suspect or not. However, I believe that these kidnappers should have knowledge of the family's condition. Although Shen Nian Rou's family has a high-value business, the business value is different from the money requested. If Shen Nian Rou can't sell her villa, she can't raise so much money in such a short time," Han Bin analyzed it and continued: "The people who kidnapped Shen Nian Rou are either acquaintances or someone who secretly paid attention to her."
It should be noted that the kidnappers mistakenly abducted Gao Xiao Yun at 8 p.m. last night, which means that the kidnapped person at that time was not the person targeted in the abduction that time, otherwise, such a big confusion wouldn't have happened," Zhang Ping said.
"Captain Zheng; did you find anything when you took notes for Ma Yong Feng?"
"According to Ma Yong Feng's account, he did not return home last night, but worked overtime in the company and slept in the office at night until Ma Yong Nian called him, it was only then that he learned of Shen Nian Rou's abduction," Zheng Kaixuan said.
"I think it is necessary to verify what Ma Yong Feng said," Zhang Ping said.
Han Bin put out the cigarette butt and said: "Where is the scene of Shen Nian Rou's abduction, and we haven't found it yet, maybe we can find some more clues about the scene of Shen Nian Rou's abduction."
"The time to report this abduction is too late after the abduction, even if the scene is found, it is also estimated to have been damaged, and many clues have disappeared," Zhang Ping said helplessly.
Zheng Kaixuan showed a resolute look on his face, "It is precisely, because of this that this case must be handled well. Only when the two hostages are safely rescued, will people have more confidence in us."
Note: Thanks for reading.
Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan