D F T F Chapter 108: Life for yourself.

After discussing the matter, Zhang Ping organized tasks. Han Bin and Li Hui went interrogating Tao Zhuang. Zhao Ming went to check the surveillance camera recordings in the community and nearby. Zhang Ping and Tian Li stayed, waiting for Wang Dong Fang to return to take notes of his interrogation.
Han Bin took out his cell phone and dialed Tao Zhuang's number. The phone rang for a long time, but Tao Zhuang never answered. After the phone automatically hung up, Han Bin called back again. The phone rang long before the other party answered the phone: "Hello."
"Is this Mr. Tao Zhuang?" Han Bin asked.
"It's me, who are you?"
"My name is Han, from the criminal police team."
"Mr. Criminal Squad Agent, what can I do for you? "
“Do you know Wang De Li?”
"Yes, we are colleagues."
"Did you see him last night?" Han Bin asked.
"Yes, we drank beer together last night."
“At what time did you drink?”
"I can't remember."
"When did he leave?"
“I drank too much last night and I don't remember, but he drank at my house. I'm a little busy now. If you don't have anything else, I'll hang up,” Tao Zhuang said.
Han Bin felt there was a problem with the attitude of the other party: “Mr. Tao, we would like to ask you a few questions and make a written statement."
"What kind of written statement, I did not commit any crime."
“Wang De Li's wife called the police, saying her husband was knocked out and robbed. Since the case has been reported, we need to investigate. It is normal procedure to make a written statement,” Han Bin explained.
“He's passed out, and I'm not here. Is it helpful for me to make a written statement?"
"It can be."
"But I don't have time now, I have something to do."
"So when do you have time?" Han Bin said politely.
Tao Zhuang was silent for a while: "It's hard to say, can you contact me on another day."
“You should have a weekend. Even if you have something to do today, you will have time to do this thing tomorrow,” Han Bin asked.
"I'm going to take my wife and kids to play. I guess I won't be able to come back until tomorrow night."
"So on Monday, I will come to your unit to make a written statement."
“Hey, Taixing's division moved the crowd. The police comrades are really useless, and when I go to work, it's also delayed and inconvenient,” Tao Zhuang retorted.
"Oh, that's too exciting. It's really unnecessary for the police officers in this displaced home, and it's really embarrassing for me to be late for my job when I go to work," Tao Zhuang refused.
"So when do you think it's possible?"
“It's hard to say, it depends on how the leader arranges himself,” Tao Zhuang started playing the official.
"Do you work for the Office of Water Resources?"
"It's true."
“So let's do it like this, let our team leader call your office leader to see when you have time, and then we will make a written statement for you,” Han Bin said.
"Hey, it's not, it's not, it's not too important, why are you alarming the boss."
"It is good. I have good relations with our leaders. If you think our captain is ungood, I ask our manager to call the manager of your office, okay?”
"Mr. Police Officer, please do not contact our leader, this is just a written statement, I will, I will."
"Where are you now?"
"At home."
“Come to Wang De Li's in half an hour. If you can't come, I'll call your boss immediately,” Han Bin finished speaking and hung up the phone directly.
"Sample of a hardworking policeman, you will not heal yourself!" said Li Hui
"TTT ... TTT."
Li Hui smashed his mouth: “You said how cheap this person is. Everyone is a civil servant. We will be working overtime on Saturday and Sunday. You don't cooperate at work.”
Zhang Ping lit a cigarette: "Have you contacted Tao Zhuang?"
"I contacted him."
"So when are you going to give the statement."
"I told him to come here to take some notes."
“Don't be lazy, you will delay the investigation of the case,” Zhang Ping recalled.
……
In order to avoid trouble, some police officers called people involved in a case at the police station to take notes of their statements, and since it is not mandatory for these people to come to the police station, some people involved in the police station. The case lingered and refused to go to the police station to give their statements, and as a conclusion, the progress of the case was also delayed.
……
Zhang Ping has worked at the police station for a long time, and he has seen it all. This kind of behavior is one of the most unfavorable behaviors of people. Especially if it is a trivial case or if it is a major case that delays the progress of the case, which leads to the lack of evidence and the case cannot be resolved.
Han Bin glanced at his watch: "Don't worry; Tao Zhuang will be here in half an hour."
Zhang Ping did not ask for more, he was more comfortable since Han Bin and Li Hui were here, and with their presence, there was enough staff to take notes of the depositions, since he sent Tian Li to check the recordings of surrounding surveillance cameras with Zhao Ming.
Han Bin took out a pack of cigarettes and handed out cigarettes for Zhang Ping and Li Hui, and the three of them started smoking in the yard of Unit 3 and talking. Through the window of Apartment No. 301, Building No. 4, Unit No. 3 the shadows of its residents flickered from time to time.
Zhang Ping smiled: "Look, look at them, and they are watching us."
......
Ten minutes later, a middle-aged man rushed into the Qingyuan community and pulled out his cell phone to make a call while walking.
"Dring dring ……"
Han Bin's cell phone rang, and he glanced at it. It was Tao Zhuang's call.
He hung up his cell phone and waved: “Mr. Tao!"
"It's me. It's me," The middle-aged man ran out panting.
“Mr. Tao, come here very quickly,” Li Hui smiled.
“Cooperating with police officers is my duty as a citizen and I should,” Tao Zhuang wiped the sweat from his head. He usually didn't exercise a lot. He hurried slowly along the way since he was exhausted.
“Get in the police car, and we'll take notes of your testimony,” Han Bin picked up the cigarette and threw it in the trash.
"Okay," Tao Zhuang replied but hesitated to go upstairs. After hesitating for a moment, he got into the police car.
After entering the police car, Li Hui turned on the police recorder and asked as usual.
"Name, sex, age, address..."
"Tao Zhuang, male, 42, lives in..."
Han Bin pointed at the police recorder: “Tao Zhuang, before we officially take your statement, I remind you that every sentence you say will be recorded. If you lie or give false testimony, you must bear criminal responsibility accordingly.
"Mr. Police Officer, it's not that bad," Tao Zhuang forced a wry smile.
"Article 305 of the Criminal Law states that witnesses, assessors, recorders, and translators who deliberately make false certifications, assessments, recordings, or translations with the intention of entrapping others or concealing criminal evidence on the circumstances important to the case will be sentenced to three years of fixed-term imprisonment; if the circumstances are serious, they will be sentenced to a fixed term of imprisonment of at least three years but not more than seven years," Han Bin explained the legal provisions and asked.
"Do you think this is serious?"
Tao Zhuang's face changed slightly, his eyebrows rose and frowned, and his eyelids rose. Although the duration was extremely short, she was still captured by Han Bin.
……
This micro-expression represents fear and awe.
……
It showed he had a bad conscience and Han Bin's warning just stabbed him in his weakness.
"Mr. Police officer, I don't want to give a statement, "Tao Zhuang said.
"Why?"
“If you can turn that off, let's talk about it. I don't know what to say when I see this thing,” Tao Zhuang pointed to the law enforcement recorder.
"The law enforcement recorder must guarantee the authenticity of the statement. You must say it boldly. As long as you are telling the truth, you don't have to worry," Han Bin said.
"I really don't know what I'm going to talk about."
"I'm going to ask you that and I'm going check the surveillance cameras, do you understand?"
"I see."
"Did Wang Deli go to your place for a drink last night?"
Tao Zhuang hesitated, glanced at the law enforcement recording device, gritted his teeth and said:
"No."
It's natural to live for yourself.
Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)https://www.patreon.com/senseitranslator

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan