D F T F Chapter 104: Wang Qing Sheng.

No new cases have been accepted today, and Han Bin came home from work on time at six in the evening. It is also a blessing for a police officer to leave work on time.
As soon as he opened the door to his parents' house, Han Bin felt that the mood was a bit changed, and the house was more lively than usual. He lowered his head and saw there was a pair of cloth shoes outside the shoe cabinet, but after a glance, he knew who he was.
“Yeah, Dear Bin is back,” a man's voice echoed.
Then a chubby figure came out of the dining room. The man was as tall as Han Bin, but with a much larger waist. He had a big head, and his hands were still soaked in flour.
"Uncle, when did you come back?" Han Bin greeted.
This man is called Wang Qing Sheng, the younger brother of Wang Hui Fang. Although he was very different from Han Bin in body shape, there was a bit of resemblance between them in the eyes.
“I just came back today, so I came seeing you as my child and brought you a gift,” Wang Qing Sheng said with a smile.
"Qing Sheng, my child didn't you say you came to see me on purpose?" Han Wei Dong shouted.
Wang Qing Sheng is ten years younger than Han Wei Dong, when Han Wei Dong and Wang Hui Fang got married; Wang Qing Sheng was still a teenager and always considered him half-young.
“Look at all of this, you and my sister each have a gift,” Wang Qing Sheng waved his hand and said boldly.
"Uncle, you weren't away for a short while this time, where did you go?" Han Bin asked.
“Well, it's just a hard life, and I toured several neighboring provinces and found few ancient artifacts,” Wang Qing Sheng sighed: “It depends on luck to do this."
Wang Qing Sheng is an antique trader, and he often has to go to other places to buy goods, ranging from a week to a month or two, but no matter how he travels, he did not ever lose weight.
"Qing Sheng, talk later, Bin, come roll the dough, there isn't enough," Wang Hui Fang shouted.
“Yes, today I am going to eat dumplings after seeing the uncle's light,” Han Bin smiled.
“Having said that, when you rest, I won't make you a good meal,” Wang Hui Fang hummed.
"Why did you come back so early today has the matter been resolved?" Han Wei Dong asked.
"The case is resolved."
"What is the crime?"
"Kill on purpose."
“You worked together, this matter is not small, and I heard it alarmed the leaders of the municipal office,” Han Wei Dong broke his mouth.
"In which case? Tell me," Wang Qing Sheng asked.
"A female corpse was found over Golden Beach."
"Dear Bin, are you responsible for this matter?"
"To the point."
“I heard people mention it on the train on my way back, saying the woman's shawl was spread out and it was scary. Golden Beach tourists were all halfway there,” Wang Qing Sheng said.
"How can it be so over the top?" Han Bin smiled.
Han Wei Dong made dumplings over and over and served over and over again: “Since you were able to solve this matter, your Captain Zheng can be seen as showing his face. Didn't he give you a reward?"
"This month, our three teams were awarded as advanced collectives, and I was awarded as an advanced individual. The prize money alone is over 3000 Yuan."
“Yes, your salary this month exceeds mine,” Han Wei Dong joked.
“Captain Zheng said, as long as I can be classified as an advanced individual for two consecutive months, he will declare I deserve the third class,” Han Bin said.
“Dear Bin did a good job and was only classified as advanced after being transferred to the criminal team for two or three months. I'm afraid you can't adapt,” praised Wang Qing Sheng.
“Since he became a criminal policeman, he has been working overtime every day. If he is not advanced, he might as well go back to the police station and just come back as a policeman,” Wang Hui Fang hummed.
"What do you know? How long will it take to get third-class merit after the income is sent?" Han Wei Dong scolded, then said to Han Bin next door: "My son you have to work hard, you won't get ahead until you get a grade."
Han Bin smiled, but he couldn't put it right, he had to get even more merit points.
After eating the dumplings, Han Bin ate four more cold dishes made with cucumbers, peanuts, pig's ears, and Pippi shrimp. He took out a bottle of Luzhou Laojiao and had a few drinks with his father and uncle.
Wang Qing Sheng ate a Pippi shrimp and said: "It's still my hometown shrimp fat, but the outside doesn't smell anything."
"When you eat this bite taste is good, I specially went to the seafood market to buy it," Han Wei Dong smiled.
"Brother-in-law, on that basis, I have to give you a toast as well," Wang Qing Sheng raised the wine glass.
Han Wei Dong refused to accompany him. Now, he rarely participates in out-of-town dinners, and he's a bit of a foodie.
Han Bin poured wine for the two again: "Uncle, are you doing okay this time?"
“It's okay, I went to 'Panjiayuan' the antique goods market in Beijing and I was jealous to see that the market was more flourishing than other markets in other cities. ain't you here, I will hardly ever come back," said Wang Qing Sheng with emotion.
"You, it's just that your heart is too big. There are several antique markets in China, and you can see it well on the antique street in Qingdao City," said Han Wei Dong.
"Your brother-in-law is right, don't always think about antiques. It's good to marry a woman and live a peaceful life," Wang Hui Fang said and walked to the kitchen door holding a colander. the hand.
“I just thought about it. I have been in the Qingdao antique market for so many years and know all aspects of relationships. When I went to Panjiayuan, my eyes were dark but I was unsure if I Was lost," Wang Qing Sheng raised his glass and told Han Wei Dong that he had touched him.
“You have been lost for a few years, and I don't want to talk about you,” Wang Hui Fang snorted and returned to the kitchen.
"Brother-in-law, look at my sister talking to me again."
"Eat food, eat food, she said what you just heard, please don't take the conversation lightly," Han Wei Dong was also helpless, what can he do?
Wang Qing Sheng bit the pig's ears and put down his chopsticks: “I almost forgot. I haven't given my nephew a present yet.”
Having said that, Wang Qing Sheng walked to the door, took out a wooden box from his bag, and carefully opened the box, which contained a brown bracelet, he took out the bracelet and handed it to Han Bin: “The criminal police often deal with criminals in this work, go to the temple to open it in peace."
"Thanks, uncle."
Han Bin picked it up and played with it. The pearls were of uniform size and beautiful color. There were twelve pearls in total. One of the pearls had the decoration of the pagoda, and the whole was very beautiful. Han Wei Dong took it and took a look, "This Buddhist pearl necklace looks much more delicate than my present."
“Almost, all the same,” said Wang Qing Sheng for the form, and said secretly: “He's my nephew.”
"I will bring back ravioli," Wang Hui Fang came out of the kitchen with two plates of dumplings: "Son, your uncle brought it for you. Don't worry about whether it's useful or not. It's peace of mind that matters."
Han Bin was impolite and took his father's Buddhist bracelet, put it in his left hand, stood up, and prepared to go to the kitchen to serve the other two dishes of dumplings.
“Don't bring them now, let's eat what your mother brought first and I'll have a drink with Qing Sheng again.” Han Wei Dong waved his hand.
“Yes, elder sister. Sit down and eat too, and I just have something to announce,” Wang Qing Sheng straightened his body with a solemn expression on his face.
Wang Hui Fang glanced at his younger brother and said happily, "Qing Sheng, do you have a girlfriend?"
Han Bin smiled. As soon as his uncle returned, his parents pointed the gun at him.
Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)https://www.patreon.com/senseitranslator

 

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2022/04/d-f-t-f-chapter-105-set-up-shop.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan