D F T F Chapter 109: Aftermath.

Han Bin smiled and kept asking, "But Wang De Li said that at nine o'clock last night, he went to your house for a drink."
“Not at all, I watched TV at home last night, and no foreigner came to my home,” Tao Zhuang said.
"Is there any evidence?"
"We have a dog in our house and it barks as soon as strangers arrive. The neighbors know the dog was very honest last night, and the neighbors can testify."
“Your evidence is quite strange,” Li Hui smiled.
"Yes, I remember. I went out walking the dog after nine in the evening. If Wang De Li came to my house, I wouldn't be able to go out for a dog walk. It is not the right way to let a guest at home and go out."
"So why did Wang De Li say he went to your home for a drink last night?" Han Bin asked.
"I don't know exactly why," Tao Zhuang hesitated, then looked at the law enforcement recorder and said: "At eight o'clock this morning, he called me and asked me to help him for form."
"Be clear, what does it mean to help him for form, what is to help for form?"
“He said the police could check where he was last night and asked me to justify his lie. He just said I have to say he drank at my house last night. I just stood up at that time, so I just casually agreed. I was involuntary. I really didn't think of cheating on the police," Tao Zhuang explained quickly.
Han Bin pointed at the police recorder: "Don't panic, your statement will not be broadcast."
"Yes Yes."
“Did Wang De Li tell you where he was last night?”
"No."
"Why did he ask you to support his lie? There must be a reason."
"I asked. He said he would tell me to face to face at work on Monday and that we are both colleagues. I was gentle then..." Tao Zhuang sighed. He didn't expect things to get to this point.
When Wang De Li contacted him, it was only to tell him that the police could ask him, but it was only possible. The two had a good relationship. Wang De Li recently invited him to drink, and Tao Zhuang couldn't refuse this propositional, so he agreed, but couldn't save face. Although there were some regrets afterward.
……
Everyone had a colleague, and he couldn't refuse when he got a call asking for help. Tao Zhuang, his friend asked him for help and almost dragged him with him.
……
"You and Wang De Li are colleagues. You should know him better than anyone. Is there anything unusual about him lately?" Han Bin asked.
“I didn't notice anything abnormal, and I just feel like his hands are relatively loose recently, and he often invites colleagues to dinner,” Tao Zhuang said.
“Besides work, does he have a second job?”
"I haven't heard of this."
“Okay, we'll just settle for this for today's testimony. If you have anything to add, please contact us,” Han Bin put his notebook away.
“Huh…” Tao Zhuang breathed a sigh of relief,“ Mr. Police Officer, what did Wang De Li do?"
“Take care of yourself, you shouldn't be asking what you shouldn't be asking,” Han Bin said.
"Yes."
Tao Zhuang replied and handed Han Bin a cigarette: “Mr. Police Officer, thank you very much. Without your reminder, I might have made a mistake.”
Tao Zhuang was scared for a moment thinking about what he said on his cell phone. If he said the same thing when giving his statement, he might have been handcuffed by now.
Han Bin took up the cigarette and said: "In the future, you must learn to reject others."
“You're right; I'm no good at this point. I'm tired, but others might not like it,” Tao Zhuang showed a wry smile.
After seeing Tao Zhuang leave, Han Bin said with a smile: "Captain Zhang, I have finished taking Tao Zhuang's statement, don't you believe it?"
"I'm just waiting for Wang Dong Fang to come," Zhang Ping lit a cigarette and inhaled two puffs fiercely, and also warned Han Bin and Li Hui not to slack off and take notes for him as soon as possible.
But now all is not well, the person who went to check the surveillance cameras has not yet returned, even more, Wang Dong Fang.
"Captain Zhang."
At that time, Zhao Ming returned to relieve Zhang Ping's embarrassment.
"How did checking the surveillance cameras go?"
"There are only two surveillance cameras at the front and back doors in this community. The front surveillance camera turned out to be broken. I ran a street of shops before I found a surveillance video containing footage of Wang De Li," Zhao Ming complained.
"Is there a clue?"
“It's copied, see it for yourself,” Tian Li handed over a USB drive.
“How do you see it? I don't have a computer now,” Zhang Ping spread his hands evenly.
Zhao Ming got into the car and quickly pulled out a tablet," there is one."
“You, my child, you didn't say it sooner, and you hid it besides,” Zhang Ping said.
"I'm afraid you will misunderstand me and think I play with you in secret."
"If you have time to play in secret, kid rely on your skills," Zhang Ping cursed with a smile, turned on the tablet, and inserted the USB drive into it.
Zhang Ping was seated in the second row of the car, and Han Bin and Li Hui leaned down to look with him.
"I'm here to find him." Zhao Ming picked up the tablet, skillfully clicked on the video, and found the surveillance recording which started at 6 am.
After a while, a man appeared in the surveillance video, in his 40s with a bag on his back. It was the victim Wang De Li.
“This Wang De Li walked steadily, and he didn't seem to be drunk,” Han Bin said.
Zhao Ming froze the video, and there was a clearer picture: "You see Wang De Li's face is also normal, not the same as when we saw him."
“But when making his statement, Wang De Li was indeed full of alcohol,” Li Hui muttered.
"Alcohol can be drunk at any time, maybe he had emptied half a bottle before we arrived," Han Bin guessed.
"Okay, his wife called the police first. When we got there, they told us the police had been reported at fault. In fact, it was about falsifying evidence to help the suspect cover up the facts of the crime. This couple is really interesting." Zhang Ping mentioned.
Han Bin got out of the car and stretched out: "Captain Zhang should I arrest someone?"
"What a crime, reporting a false alarm to the police?" Tian Li said.
"Their situation is more serious than reporting a false alarm to the police. They are making us play like monkeys," Li Hui said dissatisfied.
“Arrest a person suspected of obstructing justice,” Zhang Ping said coldly.
"Do you want to report to Captain Zheng?"
"Let's summon them orally first, report it to the police station."
"Kaka..."
Zhao Ming folded his hands and cracked his fingers: "Come on, quickly together."
...
Under Zhang Ping's direction, everyone returned to Apartment No. 301, Building No. 3, Unit No. 4.
"Knock knock..." Han Bin knocked on the door.
"Who is it?"
"Criminal police, open the door."
"Criiec..."
Xie Rong opened the door and glanced at Han Bin and the others: “Gentlemen police officers, why are you back?"
"Where is your son?" Zhang Ping still remembered it.
“He should be back soon,” Xie Rong said for form.
"Where is your husband?"
Zeng Ping broke into the house directly and saw Wang De Li sitting on the sofa.
“Mr. Police Officer,” Wang De Li stood up to say hello.
Zhang Ping pointed at his watch: “Didn't you say your son would be back soon? I've been waiting for an hour."
"You also know the traffic in Qingdao is not good. There should be a traffic jam at this point."
"Call him."
Wang De Li sighed: “His cell phone is dead, and I cannot contact him anymore.”
"Wang De Li, do you still play with us like monkeys?" Zhang Ping asked.
"No, no, do you think that would work? We are fine here, you, Mr. Police, you can come back to the station first, and when my son has time I will ask him to go to the police station to give his statement," Wang De Li said.
"Wang De Li, I gave you another chance, but you didn't invest it."
"Mr. Police Officer, what do you mean?" Xie Rong showed a worried look.
Zhang Ping was very angry and the consequences will be severe: “I suspect you are suspected of obstructing justice. Please go to the police station to participate in the investigation.»
Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)https://www.patreon.com/senseitranslator

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan