D F T F Chapter 107: Make up a story.

"Tian Li, Zhao Ming, you two take notes of Xie Rong's interrogation; Han Bin and Li Hui, you are responsible for taking notes of Wang De Li's interrogation," Zhang Ping's expression was a little ugly. It was so disturbing that this all happened on the day off.
“Captain Zhang, I am offering separate interrogations,” Han Bin said.
"Tian Li, take Xie Rong to the bedroom to take notes.”
"Yes, Captain.”
Tian Li, Zhao Ming, and Xie Rong went to the bedroom.
Han Bin turned on the police recorder and started taking notes for Wang De Li.
"Name, sex, age, address…”
"My name is Wang De Li, male, 41 years old, I live in Han…”
”Wang De Li, your wife called the police this morning, saying you had been knocked out and robbed. Is there such a thing?”
Wang De Li lowered his head and said: “My wife misunderstood. I drank too much and got drunk.”
"How did you hurt your head?”
"I fell on my own.”
“Where did you fall?”
“It's in the hallway.”
"A specific place..”
"I can't remember.”
"Where did you go for a drink?" Han Bin asked.
"I went to a friend's house.”
“When did you leave and when did you come back?”
Wang De Li shook his head: “I left at nine o'clock last night. I don't remember exactly when I came back.”
"He asked you when? And you said, you don't remember, how much wine did you drink last night?" Zhang Ping asked.
"I drank white first, then I came to drink beer, I drank again and again, several bottles of beer, I must have drunk more than a cow," said Wang De Li.
"Do you remember who you drank with last night?" Han Bin asked.
"I think about it," Wang De Li thought for a moment: "I remember, the wine I drank is with Tao Zhuang.”
“Who is Tao Zhuang? Where does he work?”
“This is my colleague, who works at the Office of Water Resources.”
“Tao Zhuang's contact details and home address?”
“His family lives in the Baiziwan community and I can't remember his phone number.”
“You don't usually use your cell phone to communicate?”
“He's in the phone,” Wang De Li pulled out his cell phone and checked: “1345759XXXX.”
“What wine did you drink last night?” Han Bin asked.
Wang De Li's cheeks were already covered with fine drops of sweat, and his right hand was supporting his forehead: "I don't remember.”
“What kind of food did you eat?”
"I drank too much last night, I can't remember.”
Han Bin glanced around the room, his eyes falling on the album on the coffee table: "How many people are there in your family?”
"Three, in addition to my wife, there is a son.”
“What is your son's name and how old is he?”
“My son's name is Wang Dong Fang, and he is 20 years old this year and he is going to college in this city.”
"So school hasn't started yet, what about him?" Han Bin said.
"Oh, he came out and went to play with some friends.”
"You're hurt, and he's going to play anyway, his heart is very big.”
"I'm fine, I just scratched my skin a little so there is no need to worry the child.”
"Your wife said when she called the police, and your things were stolen, what's missing?" Han Bin asked.
“It's nothing, and it's because she didn't remember it well, women like to make a fuss,” Wang De Li smiled and said to show off.
......
After finishing the interrogation, Zhang Ping called Han Bin aside, "Dear Bin, what do you think?"
"I think these two people are lying.”
"Do you think Wang De Li was really the victim of a robbery?" Zhang Ping asked.
"Maybe.”
"It's strange, since he was robbed, why does he refuse to call the police?" Zhang Ping was a little puzzled.
With many years of experience in criminal investigations, he also felt the couple had issues, but the specific issues could be unmentioned for a while.
"Criiec…”
With a muffled noise, Tian Li and Zhao Ming left the bedroom.
"Captain Zhang, I have already recorded the interrogation of Xie Rong.”
Zhang Ping nodded and said to Wang De Li: "Call your son and ask where he is?”
“Comrade police, what does this has to do with my son?” Said Xie Rong.
"Is it important? You did not listen to the last words, call him?”
“Mr. Police Officer, My wife just accidentally reported to the police, don't be so annoying,” said Wang De Li.
“Since you reported to the police, we must follow the procedures and clearly investigate the matter. We are responsible for the people,” Han Bin said solemnly.
“My son went out playing with some friends, and I don't know where he went,” Wang De Li said.
"If it is not convenient for him to come back, we can go find him," Zhang Ping was serious, pointing to Wang De Li and said: "Call him.”
Wang De Li pulled away, made a call, and approached after a while, “Mr. Police officer, I contacted my son. He's rushing home, and he'll be back soon.”
“We are waiting in the police car outside. When Wang Dong Fang returns let us know,” Zhang Ping said the word and went out with Han Bin and the others.
......
When they got out, there was no one in the yard, Zhang Ping did not rush into the car and took out a box of cigarettes to distribute to everyone. Zhao Ming took out a lighter, lit the cigarette for Zhang Ping, and complained: "Today is really enough, I ran for nothing.”
“What did you find in the interrogation?” Zhang Ping asked.
“Except for Xie Rong's superficial words, no problem was found,” Tian Li said.
“More than two hours have passed from the time of the theft report until questioning. The two have remained together. It is believed that they agreed a long time ago on what to say,“ Han Bin lit his cigarette.
“Brother Bin, do you mean they have a problem?” Zhao Ming asked.
"It's too likely.”
"Is there any evidence?" Tian Li asked.
“I asked Wang De Li how he injured his head. He said he fell in the hallway, and I observed the hallway twice and found no bloodstains from the floor to the bottom. What does that mean?" Han Bin asked.
“The head injury may not have been from a fall in the hallway,” guessed Li Hui.
"If it is possible, it proves their husband and wife lied," Han Bin said.
“It is also possible his wife wiped away the blood in the hallway,” Tian Li said.
“Bloodstains are very difficult to remove. Most people who wipe off bloodstains on the floor will only wipe off obvious bloodstains. To completely, remove blood stains, will certainly take a lot of effort. Unless it's intentionally hidden, and in this case, it doesn't have to be,” Han Bin analyzed.
“According to Brother Bin's analysis, this couple is indeed very suspicious,” Zhao Ming was a little puzzled and asked: “But if they are stolen they are the victims of the case, why should- do they hide it?”
Han Bin threw away the soot: "This is the crux of the matter, why did they hide the fact that they were stolen.”
"Xie Rong called the police only to say her husband was robbed but didn't say what was stolen, is it related to the stolen thing?" Zhang Ping guessed.
"Could it be what was stolen was an illegal item?" Tian Li said along the way.
“If so, the couple's reaction will make sense,” Zhang Ping said.
“This can be verified by looking at the surveillance camera recordings to see what Wang De Li was wearing before returning home,” Han Bin said.
Li Hui thought for a moment, and then snapped his fingers: “There is another possibility, and it's because the person who stole has a special identity, and Wang De Li deliberately aided the other party by covering it up.
“Brother Hui's assumption is quite bold,” Zhao Ming said.
Zhang Ping frowned: "This case is probably more complicated than imagined.”
Han Bin raised his eyes and looked in the direction of Wang De Li's house: "The most important thing now is to find evidence that the couple lied so that the case can be opened for investigation."
Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan