D F T F Chapter 276: Marry into and live with one's brides family.


 

«Is that the woman who was with you at the hotel?" Han Bin asked.

 

"Yes, it's her."

 

Ma Peng Kun sighed and said slowly: "Zhen Yu Wei is also 30 this year. Although she is younger than Mu Xin Ran, she cannot compare to those girls in their twenties who can pinch water. Yes, she also wants to take the path of being a good wife."

 

"That is, she and Mu Xin Ran are competitors?" Han Bin said.

 

"It was uncounted before, and Zhen Yu Wei did not have the qualifications, but Mu Xin Ran refused to renew her contract. The company's senior management was afraid she would change jobs, so they came up with the idea of taking care of Zhen Yu Wei and gradually allocating resources to her,” said Ma Peng Kun.

 

“That is to say, if Mu Xin Ran leaves, New Era Entertainment will do its best to train Zhen Yu Wei,” Han Bin asked.

 

"There is such an idea," Ma Peng Kun said.

 

"Bang!" Li Hui slapped the table and scolded: “Why didn't you mention Zhen Yu Wei when I asked you to provide a suspect?”

 

"Our company has already turned its back on Mu Xin Ran, and I didn't want to involve Zhen Yu Wei..." sighed Ma Peng Kun.

 

"Where is Zhen Yu Wei now?" Han Bin asked.

 

… ...

 

In the living room of room 807 at Hotel Caesar, Zhen Yu Wei was sitting on the couch with an Apple computer on her lap. She tapped on the keyboard with both hands, as if talking to someone.

 

"Knock Knock..."

 

Someone knocked on the door from outside.

 

"Who is it?"

 

Zhen Yu Wei hurriedly shut down the computer.

 

“We are the police, open the door.”

 

A male voice came from outside.

 

Zhen Yu Wei walked to the door and asked: “What is it?”

 

"I want to ask you for information," said the man outside.

 

Zhen Yu Wei hesitated for a moment, but still opened the door, and three men rushed in, directly pushed her against the wall, and handcuffed her.

 

"What are you doing, why are you stopping me?" Zhen Yu Wei asked.

 

"Zhen Yu Wei, did you induce someone to secretly take photos of Mu Xin Ran?" asked the main man.

 

"I...I didn't." Zhen Yu Wei showed a nervous look.

 

"We have already checked everything and you still dare to argue."

 

"You must have made a mistake. Sister Ran and I have a very good relationship. How could I do such a thing?" Zhen Yu Wei shook her head.

 

"Jiang Er Kang has already confessed, you asked him to find someone to bribe Li Xia to secretly take photos of Mu Xin Ran," the man snorted.

 

Zhen Yu Wei sized up the three men, and then fixed his eyes on a man wearing a hat behind: "I've seen you before; you're not a policeman."

 

"You're wrong," the man replied.

 

"I remembered, you are Mu Xin Ran's husband, Zhao Geng Min!" Zhen Yu Wei shouted.

 

The man wearing the hat approached and slapped Zhen Yu Wei in the face: “Shut up, if you dare to shout again, I will kill you.”

 

"I won't scream anymore, don't kill me, please let me go," Zhen Yu Wei prayed.

 

"Let you go?"

 

A pockmarked man next to him sniffed: "You can run very well. We went to the capital to find you, but you came to Qingdao instead, which made our trip pointless."

 

"I have no grievances against you and am not your enemy. I am with you guys. Why do you want to arrest me?" Zhen Yu Wei sobbed in a low voice.

 

“Stop talking nonsense; I found out what you did. You secretly filmed Mu Xin Ran,” Zhao Geng Min scolded.

 

"I didn't, really didn't."

 

"Slap!"

 

Zhao Geng Min slapped Zhen Yu Wei with the back of his hand: "You don't cry when you see the coffin."

 

"No, you wronged me. I really don't have any surveillance footage. Don't hurt me. It's a hotel. Surveillance is everywhere, as long as you leave now, I'll pretend as if nothing happened," Zhen Yu Wei said.

 

"Okay, you still dare to threaten me," Zhao Geng Min sneered, took out a knife from his pocket, and gestured to Zhen Yu Wei's face: "What animal do you like? I'll draw one for you."

 

"No, don't hurt me, please. Please," Zhen Yu Wei shouted.

 

"Brother Zhao, why don't you let us take care of this girl? I promise she won't take half an hour. She will be honest and will answer anything you ask her," the man next to him rubbed his hands together and seemed to be waiting.

 

"It's true, it's true," the pock-marked man nodded.

 

"Bah, you two bastards, I told you to watch Guo Jia Hui, you killed her, and you still have the nerve to tell me to take care of her," Zhao Geng Min spat.

 

"Speak well if you have something to say, don't joke around," Zhen Yu Wei begged.

 

"I want Mu Xin Ran's surveillance video," Zhao Geng Min said.

 

"I really don't," Zhen Yu Wei had an innocent look on her face.

 

"You don't have to toast." Zhao Geng Min lost patience, glanced at the watch on the wall, and said to the two men next to him: "I leave her for you to take care of her."

 

The two men laughed, grabbed Zhen Yu Wei, and walked into the house.

 

"No, no, I'll give you the surveillance video; I'll give it to you," Zhen Yu Wei was scared and shouted hurriedly.

 

Zhao Geng Min waved his hand: "Tell me, where is the video?"

 

"It's in the computer, in my computer, and it's in the F drive of my computer."

 

"You find it."

 

Zhen Yu Wei was terrified and dared not take any more risks, so she turned on the computer and found Mu Xin Ran's video.

 

When Zhao Geng Min saw the video, he breathed a sigh of relief, "This stinky woman is really going to cause trouble."

 

"Brother, the video is for you, please forgive me." Zhen Yu Wei shouted.

 

"You forgive! How do I know you don't have a backup yet?" Zhao Geng Min snorted.

 

"This hotel is full of surveillance cameras. If you kill me, you can't escape," Zhen Yu Wei said.

 

"I won't kill you." Zhao Geng Min looked Zhen Yu Wei up and down and said with a smile: "I will also shoot a video for you, the same as Mu Xin Ran, so I can rest assured that even if you keep a backup, everyone will see it." The handle is in the hands of the other party."

 

"No, don't film me; I really don't have a backup, I didn't lie to you, really," Zhen Yu Wei shook her head.

 

"Knock Knock..."

 

At that moment, there was a knock on the door from outside and everyone present was amazed.

 

"Don't make noise, don't shout, just say what I tell you, otherwise I will embarrass you and prevent you from becoming a star," threatened Zhao Geng Min.

 

Zhen Yu Wei quickly nodded.

 

"Ask who it is."

 

"Who is it?" There was a tremolo in Zhen Yu Wei's voice.

 

"Xiao Wei, it's me." A woman's voice sounded from outside.

 

"It's my assistant Liu Tong who has returned," Zhen Yu Wei whispered.

 

Zhao Geng Min hesitated for a moment, fearing that Liu Tong would leak the news: “Pockmarked face, go open the door and let that assistant in too.”

 

"Including."

 

Pulling out a dagger, he strode towards the door, and he looked through the peephole and sure enough, he saw a woman with short hair standing outside. He opened the door, and when he was about to grab the short-haired woman, the short-haired woman moved very quickly and suddenly hit the pock-marked man's cheek with a sharp right uppercut.

 

With a sound of "Bang!" the pock-marked man was stunned and before he could react. On both sides of the door, three men rushed inside, pressed the pock-marked face to the floor, and took control.

 

"Police; don't move!"



Note: Thanks for reading.
Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.



Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan