D F T F Chapter 275: Suspected object.


 In the cafeteria of the Second Group Branch Office of the Qingdao Third Criminal Investigation Team in Yuhua District, Han Bin and Zheng Kaixuan sat at the same table. Both people ordered three dishes, each with a bowl of soup. While eating, they discussed the case.

 

"Captain Zheng, is there any progress from the municipal criminal investigation team?"

 

Zheng Kaixuan took a sip of winter melon ball soup and said with a smile: "I thought you had stopped asking."

 

"We haven't found any progress here. Isn't it a lack of confidence?" Han Bin laughed.

 

"It's not like what you said," Zheng Kaixuan said.

 

"This group of people in the entertainment industry are very shrewd and don't say a word of sincerity. Take the example of Ma Peng Kun, and I feel like he's also hiding something, but I don't know what. I don't know much about the entertainment industry and don't know what's wrong right now. There's a problem, and I don't know what," Han Bin said.

 

"Don't worry, calm down and take your time," Zheng Kaixuan comforted him and introduced: "In the morning, I went to the city's criminal investigation team, and they already found out the identity of the car owner to the fake license plate. But they couldn't find the current address of the car owner."

 

“Who owns the car?”

 

“The owner of the car is Lu Shu Jun from Qingdao. He has a history of burglary, quarrels, and troubles. He may have been involved in the Guo Jia Hui abduction and murder case," Zheng Kaixuan said.

 

"As expected from the municipal criminal investigation team, its efficiency is quite high," Han Bin praised.

 

"This Lu Shu Jun is also a habitual criminal. He has some anti-recognition awareness. He may have absconded after committing the crime. It's uneasy to catch him," said Zheng Kaixuan.

 

"Has anyone else involved in the case been found?" Han Bin asked.

 

"When I came, the city's criminal investigation team was investigating separately, and there will probably be news soon," Zheng Kaixuan also took the opportunity to console Han Bin and nudged him: "You should so hang on, kid, don't worry about it."

 

"Look what you said, how can you…?"

 

After they had finished their meal, they returned to the office of the second group, where they met Li Hui and Tian Li.

 

"Did you catch her?" Han Bin asked.

 

"I grabbed her and locked her in the detention room."

 

"Good job, you go eat first, I'll get someone to interrogate Mu Xin Ran," Han Bin said.

 

“Dear Bin, I will go too,” Li Hui said impatiently.

 

"You are not hungry?"

 

Li Hui rubbed his hands: "Work is more important, don't worry about the meal."

 

Han Bin smiled, not knowing his little thought, looked at his watch, and said, "Here's half an hour for you." You have half an hour to eat, and Mu Xin Ran will be interrogated in half an hour."

 

"OK." Li Hui replied and hurried to the cafeteria to eat.

 

Han Bin took the opportunity to lie on the table for a lunch break, and it was also his habit. Taking a half-hour lunch break after a meal will make him more energetic in the afternoon.

 

… ...

 

 

 

After half an hour, in the interrogation room, this was the second time Mu Xin Ran came to this interrogation room, but the last time was to take notes, and the treatment was excellent. This time was different, and she was going to be questioned as a suspect.

 

Li Hui turned on the law enforcement recorder. Han Bin cut to the chase and said: “Mu Xin Ran, do you know why I called you here?”

 

“A misunderstanding, there must be a misunderstanding.”

 

“Seven out of ten suspects I arrested said it was a misunderstanding. Could you change your story?" Han Bin snorted.

 

"Officer Han, I really misunderstood this. After finding out that I was being secretly photographed, I was very nervous and scared. I don't remember exactly what the blackmailer told me at the time. Sincerely, I didn't mean lying.” Mu Xin Ran shouted.

 

"It's a good excuse," Han Bin said.

 

"It's not an excuse, and it's true. I was too nervous at the time, maybe I remembered it wrong," Mu Xin Ran sighed and looked at Li Hui who was next to her: "After Officer Li asked me to listen to the phone recording again, I completely remembered I made a mistake and that the suspect did not extort money from me… "

 

“…I didn't report the fake report to the police on purpose, and I was really too nervous, so I misremembered,” Mu Xin Ran looked very pitiful, and it was easy for her to convince people.

 

"That's not what Ma Peng Kun said. Do you want him to testify against you?" Han Bin asked.

 

"What did he say?" Mu Xin Ran intertwined her hands.

 

"It doesn't matter what he said. What I want to hear are the facts. If you don't cooperate with the police investigation and choose to keep lying, you'll only make the charges worse serious," Han Bin warned.

 

"I ..."

 

Mu Xin Ran bit her lip, tears rolled down her cheeks, and choked: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lie. I used this method to ask the police for help."

 

"You were secretly photographed, and the police will accept it and deal with it, there was no need to lie to the police," Li Hui said.

 

Mu Xin Ran showed a wry smile: "How will it deal with it? If the police station was responsible for the case of secretly filming me, not the criminal police team, it won't come to anything. Look, my wallet was stolen when I was in college and I haven't found it yet."

 

"Thank you for admiring us. I didn't know our crime police team is highly valued. Are you satisfied with our ability?" Han Bin said.

 

“I am, and I will be even more satisfied if you can catch the person behind the scenes,” Mu Xin Ran sighed.

 

"We will do our best."

 

"It's useless to try your best. In the face of huge interest, the person who took the video is definitely dead. You can't even ask him who's behind the scenes," Mu Xin Ran shook her head.

 

"So what are you gonna do?" Han Bin asked.

 

Mu Xi Ran shrugged: "Let it be fate."

 

Han Bin looked at Mu Xin Ran for a moment: "Jiang Er Kang's wife Guo Jia Hui was killed, do you know that?"

 

Mu Xin Ran replied: "What does this have to do with Me?"

 

"Aren't you curious how and why she died?" Li Hui intervened.

 

"I only care when the video will be released."

 

Han Bin looked at the other party's expression, but he couldn't tell if the other party really didn't care or had already known the answer in advance.

 

"I talked to Ma Peng Kun, and he thinks the person who secretly filmed you is probably your colleague." Han Bin stood up and put information in front of Mu Xin Ran: "Here is the list of suspects. What do you think?"

 

Mu Xin Ran took the list, glanced at it, and the corner of her mouth on the right side lifted slightly. It was a typical display of contempt, and after finally capturing a precious micro-expression, Han Bin thought a lot at the moment.

 

Why did Mu Xin Ran show a contemptuous look? Could it be she already knows the identity of the person behind the scenes, and the person's name is not on this list? Or, she felt that Ma Peng Kun was hiding something and didn't tell the truth?

 

... ...

 

With this doubt, after questioning Mu Xin, Han Bin questioned Ma Peng Kun again.

 

"Officer Han, when will my case be closed?" Ma Peng Kun asked shyly.

 

Han Bin ignored him, but took the list and put it above the interrogation table: "Apart from the people on this list, are there any other suspects?"

 

Ma Peng Kun thought for a moment: "No."

 

Han Bin looked at the other side and couldn't see any problem, so he just tricked him.

 

"Bang!"

 

Han Bin slapped the table and scolded, "You always dare to lie. If you are unwilling to cooperate with the police, then I can only summon your company artists."

 

"I didn't say no, I..." Ma Peng Kun was a little flustered, bit his teeth and said: "And Zhen Yu Wei!"



Note: Thanks for reading.
Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.



Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan