D F T F Chapter 245: One willing to fight and one willing to suffer.

Not far ahead, there was a woman laying on her stomach on the hood of the car, holding the gap between the hood and the windshield of the car with both hands, her legs drooping in front of the car, as if she was going fell forward by the car. Once fallen under the car, she will put her life in danger. It was dangerous, very dangerous.
“Ah, stop, stop! … Please, I can't catch it anymore,” the woman pleaded loudly.
"Shit, this isn't a movie," Li Hui said in surprise.
Han Bin stared for a while: "There's not even a camera, what kind of movie were they shooting?"
"This shit is too dangerous," Li Hui accelerated the accelerator and chased the car.
"What do you want to do?" Han Bin asked.
"The woman is lying in the front of the car. I would drive the car diagonally and force the black car to stop from the left front," Li Hui said.
"Leave a safe distance and force the black car to slow down slowly. If the brakes are too harsh, this woman will be in danger," Han Bin warned.
"Understood," Li Hui said.
Han Bin took out his cell phone and dialed 122: "Hey, I'll call the police..."
... …
The black car was not going very fast. Li Hui sped past the black car and turned on the right turn signal. However, considering the woman's comfort, he didn't dare go all the way, and he just blocked the left front of the black car. Then turned on the double flash and slowly reduced the speed. The speed of the two cars was getting slower and slower. Under pressure from Li Hui, the black car stepped on the brake and stopped.
"Oh!" screamed the woman lying in the car, and she rolled on the road under the action of inertia.
Han Bin and Li Hui got out of the car, Han Bin helped the woman up, and Li Hui walked to the black car.
"How are you?" Han Bin asked.
"It's okay, thank you, thank you for saving me," the woman said gratefully.
Han Bin looked at the woman; she appeared to be in her thirties, with messy hair and scratches on her hands and face.
"What's your name?" Han Bin asked.
"Jiang Jie."
"Is the injury serious? Should I call 120?"
Jiang Jie didn't answer and looked directly at the black car.
At this time, Li Hui had already walked over to the side of the car and knocked on the window of the driver's cabin.
"Knock Knock knock,"
Then he showed his police card: "Open the door; I'm a policeman." The driver was believed to be a middle-aged man.
"You are suspected of dangerous driving, I order you to open the door immediately!" Li Hui growled.
Seeing this posture, Han Bin also joined him.
"If you don't open the door, I'll break the window," Li Hui shouted.
With a "click" sound, the car door opened and the driver came out from inside. He was a man in his thirties, with short hair and short stature, with an agitated air and anger showing on his face.
"Come down!" Li Hui twisted the opponent's arm and pressed the man's face against the front of the car, preparing to handcuff him.
"Let me go, why are you grabbing me?!" The man wanted to struggle.
Han Bin approached, squeezed his other arm, and asked:
"Your name."
"Why are you arresting me? I didn't break the law," the man shouted.
“I suspect you are suspected of dangerous driving, please help us with the investigation,” Li Hui shouted.
"Mr. Police officer, please let him go and don't arrest my husband," Jiang Jie ran up and said.
Han Bin ignored her, and with a little strength in his hand, he lifted the man's arm back and shouted: "I ask your name!"
“Ah, it hurts, Du Jun, my name is Du Jun,” the man shouted.
"Bah, bitch," Li Hui spat.
"What is the relationship between you two?" Han Bin asked.
"It's okay," Du Jun said.
"He's my husband," Jiang Jie said.
"No matter what your relationship is, do you know how dangerous what you did is?" Han Bin asked.
"I got in the car first, and she insisted on blocking my way, so I couldn't help it," Du Jun said.
"Mr. Police officer, he wasn't the one who insisted that I lay down on the car. It really has nothing to do with him. I beg you to let him go," Jiang Jie said.
"What's happening to you? He drove you over a hundred meters, and you're pleading for him. You must be crazy," Li Hui shouted.
"He's my husband. I know he didn't do it on purpose. I'm also responsible for this. I shouldn't have argued with him," Jiang Jie continued to defend her husband.
Li Hui stared at her and became even more mute.
"No matter who is to blame for this, no matter what relationship you have, you have already been suspected of dangerous driving. This road does not belong to your family, and it has caused hidden dangers to other car owners, do you understand?" Han Bin said coldly.
"Understood, we are ready to apologize, please let my husband go," Jiang Jie continued to beg for mercy.
Her husband Du Jun still hasn't said a word. At this time, a traffic policeman in a green vest came trotting.
"What is happening here?" asked the young traffic cop.
Han Bin showed his police officer's ID card, "It's from the criminal police team. I called 122 just now."
"Brother, what's going on?" asked the traffic cop.
Han Bin took out his cell phone and found a video: “Look for yourself.”
The young traffic policeman clicked on it and saw the video of the black car carrying Jiang Jie, and he understood the situation at the scene.
Han Bin briefly introduced: "We were passing by earlier and saw this black car moving forward with this woman, so we sped up and forced the car to stop. This man is the driver."
"Mr. Traffic Policeman, this is my husband, we had a fight earlier, and it was me who was lying on the car, so I don't blame him," Jiang Jie quickly explained.
Hearing this, Han Bin frowned.
"Are you hurt?" asked the traffic cop.
"No, I'm not hurt, I'm fine," Jiang Jie waved her hands as if afraid the other party wouldn't believe her.
"How do you get that scratch on your face?"
"I accidentally fell when I got up in the morning," Jiang Jie said.
At this time, two traffic policemen came from nearby.
Seeing that the other party had enough people and were able to control the scene, Han Bin said: "Dear Hui, take off the handcuffs and hand these people over to the traffic police comrades."
"Dear Bin, we leave it alone?" Li Hui spread his hands and asked in a low voice.
"If you didn't force the car to stop earlier, it might be our responsibility, but it's not our responsibility now," Han Bin said.
This case mainly depended on Jiang Jie. If Jiang Jie admitted to being injured and was willing to accuse Du Jun of intentionally driving a car and injuring her, then it will be under the jurisdiction of the criminal police.
Too bad that now Jiang Jie blindly protected the suspect, every misunderstanding, and every husband, and can only be sentenced to dangerous driving, which is not under the supervision of the criminal police team, and Han Bin did not want it not.
"Understood," Li Hui took off the handcuffs.
Du Jun moved his wrist, looked at Han Bin, then Li Hui, lowered his head, and remained silent. Han Bin exchanged business cards with the traffic policeman and said: "Let's go first, and you will contact us if necessary."
"Thank you, bro," the traffic cop said politely.
Han Bin nodded, got into the car, and Li Hui drove off.
... …
"Damn, what's it called?" Li Hui patted the handlebars, feeling very upset.
"It's called taking precautions. If that woman is damaged, we have to deal with it. That way we keep each other out of trouble, and everyone can take shifts and take a day off," laughed Han Bin.
"It's true. In this case, I have done meritorious service," Li Hui said.
"You have done a meritorious service. I will reward you with a day off. You will meet your little girl and try to put her down as soon as possible," Han Bin encouraged.
"Dear Bin, can you be more pure, don't think about such things all the time when you are in love, it will make the relationship between two people not so pure."
"I can't compare myself with you, and I'm just an impure person," Han Bin shrugged.
"Did Tan Xiao Hua see your true nature and dump you?" Li Hui squeezed his eyes.
Han Bin made a middle finger.
The two chatted among themselves. While waiting for the traffic lights, Li Hui sighed: "Hey, I still feel like today isn't a good day."
"How cool do you want to be?"
"What do you think the woman is thinking?" How dangerous is this man to drive this way; she was always protecting him, fortunately, we are here this time, what if we won't be there next time?" Li Hui shook his head.
"It's his own choice and it has nothing to do with others," Han Bin said lightly.
"I can't understand, I can't understand, if my future wife chases me with a car, no matter how much I love her, I will abandon her. She's a bitch," Li Hui said.
“This world is big and there are all kinds of people. Zhou Yu is ready to beat Huang Gai, and one is ready to beat and the other is ready to suffer.”
"You said that this kind of relationship between man and woman was very sophisticated. People like us are so good, why are we still single?" Li Hui sighed, he really couldn't understand.
Han Bin smiled: "No woman will marry you because you are a good person."


Note: Thanks for reading.

Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan