D F T F Chapter 238: Livestock.

As for Guo Ming Xing's words, Han Bin didn't entirely believe what he thought, and thought that this kind of old fog should be beaten, but still should be beaten.
"October 27, around nine o'clock, where were you?"
Guo Ming Xing recalled for a moment: "I was home that day."
"Who can prove it?"
"Just me, like today, I'm having two courses and some wine, I'm a more introverted person and I like to be alone."
"You are dashing enough; you don't need to watch Fan Zhen Ye anymore?" Li Hui snorted.
"I have already photographed Fan Zhen Ye's male lover, so there is no need to follow him," Guo Ming Xing said with a smile.
"When did you take this photo?" When Han Bin spoke, he didn't look at the photo; his eyes were really hot.
"I remember he didn't drive that day. He took a taxi there. It should be October 25."
"So Cai Xiu Yan also knows about this," Han Bin guessed.
"I don't know, I haven't told her yet."
"Several days have passed since the 25th, why didn't you tell her?" Tian Li wondered.
Guo Ming Xing rubbed his hands together and said with a mocking smile: “My work is charged by time. I watch and she pays for the day, so I didn't rush to tell her, and didn't expect it to be too late."
"Listen. Listen, this is the reason the country doesn't allow private detectives, you prove it how black you are," Zhao Ming chided.
"I can't do anything either. It's uneasy to do anything these days. Although the pay for my work is decent, there are no guarantees for the work I do and I don't know when I will be able to find another job. I can only do one job and rely on one job. It doesn't sound good, it's not as stable as a beggar's job," said Guo Ming Xing helplessly.
Han Bin wasn't interested in his livelihood, so he turned around and asked: “Do you know about Fan Zhen Ye's murder?"
"I know, it was Cai Xiu Yan who told me that she hadn't heard from me, but learned from the police that Fan Zhen Ye had died, which made her very unhappy, and felt I did not do my job well, that bitch just apologized, she didn't even give me the rest of the final payment," Guo Ming Xing was a little indignant.
"Why don't you tell Cai Xiu Yan the identity of her husband's male lover, as long as you told me, she should be willing to pay for the news," Han Bin said.
"I first thought the same thing, but then I hesitated and then gave up," Guo Ming Xing glanced at Han Bin and said cautiously: "I'm afraid that when the police interrogate her, Cai Xiu Yan will confess about me, and I don't want to get in trouble,"
“You are caring enough,” Han Bin snorted and asked: “How do you feel about Fan Zhen Ye dying?”
"I didn't have direct contact with Fan Zhen Ye, but I spent a lot of time with him and found this man. He lives a two-sided life, usually wearing a suit, driving a luxury car, living in an apartment building, and pretending to be a beggar when he goes to work," Guo Ming Xing thought for a moment and continued: "I personally think he may have earned a lot of money by begging before. He has a lot of money, but now the price of real estate has gone up, people don't have that much money to give away, and the money earned from begging is nothing to him. Now that he has capital, he can do better than be a beggar. Moreover, I think he cannot go out on his own and feels insecure if he keeps his identity as a beggar."
"You are very good at people watching, why don't you think to yourself, you can't do anything but be a private detective," Han Bin said.
"I'm not afraid of your jokes. My dream since I was a child was to be a policeman, but not everyone can handle this iron job. I really envy you, criminal policemen," said Guo Ming Xing with emotion.
Han Bin asked a few more questions, but couldn't find any more clues. He stood up and said: "Do it first with the transcript. Get the movie out and we'll take it. If you remember the clues, don't forget to call me."
"Don't worry, I'll definitely think about it," Guo Ming Xing stood up hurriedly and bowed slightly: "My cell phone will be open 24 hours a day, If I remember anything I will call you and let you know for sure at once."
"Okay, let's leave it like that."
Han Bin was very satisfied with the other party's attitude. The police are also human, so they won't be unreasonable, and after dismissing Han Bin and the others, Guo Ming Xing breathed a sigh of relief. The reason he didn't tell Cai Xiu Yan about the young man was that he was afraid that when the police would ask her to do a transcript, she would confess.
Guo Ming Xing poured a glass of wine and drank it in one go, and after drinking it, he still felt dissatisfied, so he drank two more glasses in a row. He seemed to have made up his mind, pulled out his cell phone, and dialed: "Hello."
"Fan Zhen Ye is dead, why are you still calling?"
Cai Xiu Yan's voice came from the phone.
"Ms. Cai, I found Fan Zhen Ye's mistress. I don't know if you're still interested?"
"Fan Zhen Ye is already dead, does that still matter?"
Sniffed Cai Xiu Yan.
"You really don't want to know who ruined the relationship between you and your husband. The identity of this third person is very exciting," Guo Ming Xing bewitched.
Cai Xiu Yan hesitated for a moment: "How much do you want?"
"Five thousand."
"Not more than two thousand."
"Four thousand."
"Three thousand," Cai Xiu Yan negotiated.
"Ms. Cai; didn't you say that Fan Zhen Ye has more than one million funds whose whereabouts are unknown? It is very likely that it was given to this mistress. As Fan Zhen Ye's legal wife and co-owner of his properties, you can recover the money through legal channels," Guo Ming Xing said.
"Tell me the identity of this person, and I will give you three thousand and a half," Cai Xiu Yan hummed.
"It's still the old rule; you send the money first, and I'll tell you," Guo Ming Xing smiled.
"Thinking beautifully, how do I know you're not lying to me?"
"In this way, I will send you a photo first, take a look," Guo Ming Xing opened the drawer under the coffee table and took out some photos from a box, exactly the same as what Han Bin had just taken, tore up a photo of two men without clothes, leaving only half of Fan Zhen Ye, then took a photo with his phone and sent it to Cai Xiu Yan.
"Ms. Cui, look at him, does he look unfamiliar to you?"
Immediately, Cai Xiu Yan's scolding came from the phone: "This fucking rice bucket is actually doing this kind of thing behind my back. I guess you send me the other half of the picture and let me see what this fox spirit looks like."
Guo Ming Xing smiled and only said one word: "Money."
"The money can be given to you, but you have to send me the rest of the photos, otherwise I will make you look good. I have been on the streets for more than 20 years, and it won't be easy for you after pissing me off," Cai Xiu Yan threatened.
"Don't worry, I am absolutely honest in my work," Guo Ming Xing assured.
"Ding-ding."
Shortly afterward, Guo Ming Xing's cell phone rang. He checked it, and a smile appeared on his face, then sent Cai Xiu Yan a photo of Fan Zhen Ye and Wang Zi Jia as agreed.
It's okay if you can't read, Cai Xiu Yan scolded even more fiercely. It was just unbearable to know what she said: "Fan Zhen Ye, you are not only a bucket of rotten rice, but also a trash can. I am X@#$%&...."


Note: Thanks for reading.

Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan