D F T F Chapter 240: Arrest.


At Master Wang's physiotherapy massage shop, Wang Lu Shan sat behind the counter and watched a movie on the computer on his counter. It was an old movie called "Blue Rain", Wang Lu Shan watched it many times and liked it every time. He glanced at the clock on the wall. It was almost nine o'clock in the evening, and it seemed that there would be no more customers at this late hour. He was going to clean up and close the door, and after the shop closes, the remaining part of the film will be slowly savored.
At that moment, a car stopped in front of the store, and four men got out of it. The leader was a man in his thirties, with a square face, and he seemed a bit angry and arrogant. Wang Lu Shan was stunned for a moment. The four didn't look like they had come here for a massage, so he asked: "Brothers, what's wrong? Why are you coming to the store?"
"Wang Lu Shan, do you recognize me?" Sun Xiao Peng said sternly.
Wang Lu Shan only knew the tall man and the others; he saw them for the first time: "Aren't you Officer Sun?"
Sun Xiao Peng pointed to the square-faced man next to him: "This is Captain Zheng from our crime squad team."
"Hello, Captain Zheng," It's so late, what's wrong, why are you coming to my shop?" Wang Lu Shan sketched a smile.
Zheng Kaixuan didn't say a word. He looked at the massage shop and entered. He walked straight to the counter and glanced at the movie on the screen: "Yo, you're pretty artistic."
"Blindly, blindly," Wang Lu Shan Quickly turned off the screen.
Zheng Kaixuan lit a cigarette: "Do you know why I came to see you? After thinking about it, let's talk about it."
"Captain Zheng, I'm just an ordinary man. I can't do anything but massage. Is there a misunderstanding?" said Wang Lu Shan.
"Do you see that we have nothing to do and came to your store at night to find a misunderstanding?" Zheng Kaixuan sniffled.
"Captain Zheng, I really don't know what's wrong with you, I really don't know."
Wang Lu Shan took a cigarette.
"Do you know Wang Zi Jia?"
"Yes."
"What is your relationship?"
"He's my client."
"Do you know Fan Zhen Ye?"
"I do not know him."
Wang Lu Shan flipped the subject and said: “If he is a customer, maybe I will know him when I meet him.
"Hmph, you're pretty good at talking."
Zheng Kaixuan showed a smile on his face, but he didn't smile in his heart. He patted Wang Lu Shan's chest and said: "Can you sleep at night? Aren't you afraid that Fan Zhen Ye will come to you and settle accounts with you?"
"Captain Zheng, stop joking, what did Fan Zhen Ye want from me?"
"Wang Zi Jia has been arrested, he has already explained your crimes, and he also identified you as the murderer."
No, no, I didn't kill anyone, and I was wronged," Wang Lu Shan waved his hands and took a step back.
"Handcuffs."
Sun Xiao Peng and Sun Xing stepped forward, directly held Wang Lu Shan, and handcuffed him.
"Captain Zheng, I really didn't kill anyone, you can't arrest me," Wang Lu Shan shouted.
"We have evidence to prove that Fan Zhen Ye often came to your shop, but you say you don't know him; in addition, there is the testimony of Wang Zi Jia, who confessed that the murderer is you," analyzed Zheng Kaixuan.
"Captain Zheng, I confess, I confess that I lied, I know Fan Zhen Ye, but I did not kill him."
"Fan Zhen Ye is dead, someone must be responsible for his death," Zheng Kaixuan sneered and turned to Wang Lu Shan, and the latter drew on a cigarette.
Zheng Kaixuan's behavior scared Wang Lu Shan a little, and it especially shows through the puff of smoke in front of his face, as if it woke him up and shouted, "It was Wang Zi Jia, Wang Zi Jia killed him, and he also testified against me, It's a thief, call to catch the thief!"
"Why do you say Wang Zi Jia killed him? Do you have any evidence?"
"Yes, he cheated Fan Zhen Ye out of more than one million Yuan. When Fan Zhen Ye dies, the money will be his," Wang Lu Shan said.
"It can only show that he has a motive, but it is not proof," Zheng Kaixuan hummed.
"Wang Zi Jia changed the CCTV of the massage shop and has forged his alibi for October 27. He didn't come to the massage shop at all that day. He went to kill Fan Zhen Ye. The next day, I heard that Fan Zhen Ye had died. It must be him," Wang Lu Shan said with only one thought.
… ......
After Zheng Kaixuan took Wang Lu Shan back to the police station, Han Bin, Li Hui, Tian Li, and Zhao Ming also returned one after another. Zheng Kaixuan called everyone to the office and pointed to Han Bin next to him: "Did you catch him?"
"Picked up by the police, Wang Zi Jia was surfing the Internet in a high-end Internet cafe. According to the person in charge of the Internet cafe, this kid was caught by the police yesterday. He complained about him and was locked up, and he figured he might be able to come to him and kill him and he was so scared of him that he couldn't sleep at night," Han Bin laughed.
Zheng Kaixuan looked at Tian Li again: "Where are you in your investigation?"
"We made a new transcript for Cai Xiu Yan, and Guo Ming Xing was indeed a private detective hired by her, she already knew the male lover and showed us Wang Zi Jia's photo. Next, Cai Xiu Yan also reprimanded Guo Ming Xing for being an animal and cheating on her with money,” Tian Li was a little stunned.
"Didn't Guo Ming Xing say that he didn't tell Cai Xiu Yan about the male lover?" Li Hui asked.
"He didn't say it before. He did it after he had finished his statement. There was a time lag. Anyway, our police already knew that. It's not worth investigating on it," Zhao Ming shrugged.
"Let them solve their own affairs," Zheng Kaixuan waved his hand, none of them had a legitimate profession, and they didn't care to care.
“Captain Zheng; has Wang Lu Shan been interrogated?” Han Bin asked.
"Wang Lu Shan has let go. He admits that Wang Zi Jia changed the time of the surveillance video, and he is ready to testify against him."
"Captain Zheng, you are so strong, you finished the trial as soon as our guys were blocked," Li Hui said in surprise.
Zheng Kaixuan laughed and scolded: "Stop flattering me, your side has solved the main event, Wang Zi Jia is not going to, and there is no need to say anything."
Han Bin glanced at his watch. It was already ten o'clock in the evening. "Captain Zheng, I understood the basic situation. I want to interrogate Wang Zi Jia tonight."
"Do you trust to make him confess?" asked Zheng Kaixuan.
"It's hard to say, we still lack key evidence," Han Bin turned around and said: "But I want to kick his ass."
"Okay," Kaixuan nodded. He also thought the possibility of Prince Jiaduo tonight was very low. He said: "It's getting late. Let's go home and rest. We'll take care of that tomorrow."
Then Tian Li, Zhao Ming, and Sun Xiao Peng cleaned up the floor and went home.
Han Bin and Li Hui went to the interrogation room, and Zheng Kaixuan went to the observation room next to them.
… ...
Han Bin walked into the interrogation room with a cup of green tea. He had been busy all day today, and he was also a bit tired. He drank tea to refresh himself. Wang Zi Jia sat on the interrogation chair opposite. The young man was in his twenties. He was handsome and not tall, but he was relatively thin and his body looked well-proportioned. In today's words, it was standard small fresh meat.
"Officer Han, you really arrested the wrong person and I was wronged," Wang Zi Jia said in a tearful voice.
Han Bin and Li Hui ignored him, and after they cleaned up, Han Bin started as usual: "Name, gender..."
"Wang Zi Jia, man..."
“Wang Zi Jia, you keep saying that you have been wronged, so I will ask you; what is the relationship between you and Fan Zhen Ye?” Han Bin asked.
"I, I..." Wang Zi Jia lowered his head and wrung his hands, looking a bit helpless: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't lie. Fan Zhen Ye and I are lovers. I didn't want to lie to the police, but I didn't dare to divulge my little star orientation.
“So you killed Fan Zhen Ye?” Han Bin asked.
"I didn't kill him, and I really didn't kill him," Wang Zi Jia looked annoyed.
"If you didn't kill Fan Zhen Ye, why would you forge an alibi?" Han Bin asked.
"I was alone at home that day, and no one could prove it. I was afraid that the police would suspect me, so I found this method. I admit it was stupid, but I didn't really kill anyone," Wang Zi Jia shouted in a low voice.
"Okay, why are you crying more like women," Li Hui growled.
"Woooo..."
Wang Zi Jia cried even harder.
Han Bin frowned, stood up and walked over to Wang Zi Jia and took a picture on the interrogation chair: "Is this person you?"
Note: Thanks for reading. Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.
Note: Thanks for reading.

Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan