D F T F Chapter 243: Rice vat.

Han Bin and Zhao Ming were in charge of the interrogation, so when they came into the interrogation room they found Wang Zi Jia sitting on the interrogation chair with his head down.
“Look up,” Han Bin said.
Wang Zi Jia slowly raised his head, looked at Han Bin, then looked at Zhao Ming: "Mr. Police officers, when are you going to let me out?"
"Why the haste? Stay strong," Zhao Ming snorted.
"Tomorrow is Monday, and I have to go to work. Besides, I have hands and feet, and I can't enjoy the country."
"Yo, your consciousness is quite high," Zhao Ming smiled.
"Hey, I know you despise me, but star orientation was born, I was born with such genes, I also want to love women, marry a woman, have a family, have a child, and live with beauty in the family, but I like men..." Wang Zi Jia's voice was a bit muffled.
"We understand you; we don't want to despise you," Han Bin said sternly.
"No, you don't understand. Let's take Fan Zhen Ye as an example. He also likes men, but he still married a woman. He also tried changing and wanted to settle for a woman, but... no, he couldn't, and that only made the two of them more painful and the conflict between them grew deeper and deeper." Wang Zi Jia said sincerely
"You mean telling me that Cai Xiu Yan is the one who killed Fan Zhen Ye?" Han Bin asked.
"I don't know, I'm just talking about things," Wang Zi Jia lowered his head.
"Wang Zi Jia, did you go to the roof of Unit 1, Building 37, Jing'an Hutong?" Han Bin asked.
Wang Zi Jia shivered and said in a low voice, “No.”
Han Bin stood up, put some pictures on the table, walked to the interrogation chair, and placed one of the pictures in front of Wang Zi Jia: “We went to Building 37. The weapon of the crime and bloody clothes were found on his roof, and the bloodstains on it were identified as belonging to the deceased.
"What does this have to do with me?" Wang Zi Jia turned his head away.
"We found your fingerprints."
"Impossible," Wang Zi Jia glanced at the photo and said with certainty, "It's absolutely impossible."
"Wang Zi Jia, we have found enough evidence to prove you killed Fan Zhen Ye," Han Bin said sharply.
"It's impossible, this dagger and the bloody clothes have nothing to do with me," defended Wang Zi Jia.
"Where the dagger came from, you know better than I. As for those clothes, we checked your cell phone and you bought the same style of clothes and hats from a sales site."
"And so, sales of this brand of clothes are everywhere. There are hundreds of them, and I bought them with my own money, I'm happy, is it illegal?" Wang Zi Jia sniffled.
"I made a recording for you before and I clearly asked you if you had seen that dress. I remember it clearly. You said no at the time, why did you lie?" Han Bin asked.
Wang Zi Jia bit his lip: "Maybe my memory is weak."
"It's been less than ten days since the purchase, do you think the judge will believe you?" Han Bin said coldly.
Wang Zi Jia was silent.
Han Bin changed the subject: "October 27 at nine o'clock at night, where are you?"
Wang Zi Jia lowered his head and said: "I don't remember."
"I figured you'd say that, but the previous notes were all taped, the first time you forged an alibi, the second time you said you were at home, but we sent the police to check, you didn't weren't at home at all on the night of October 27." Han Bin took two more photos and put them in front of Wang Zi Jia.
"At 4:00 p.m. on October 27, you left your home and went to Tangu community; then you put on women's clothes, took a taxi, and went to Jing'an Hutong, where you committed a crime and killed Fan Zhen Ye at 9 p.m., returned to Tangu Community at 11 p.m., and returned home the next morning."
Wang Zi Jia's face became increasingly ugly: "These are just guesses, not facts.
"Everything is completely controlled by our police, there is no need for you to deny it," Han Bin said abruptly.
Wang Zi Jia glanced at Han Bin, lowered his head again, and thought for a long time: "I'm sorry, I lied, I wasn't home that day, I drove to the Tangu community, but that's it, I haven't been to Jing'an Hutong."
"Never been there?" Han Bin asked rhetorically.
"Yes, I've never been there," Wang Zi Jia said firmly.
Han Bin smiled: "Don't be overconfident, overconfidence is called vanity."
"I tell the truth, I didn't go, how can you tell me to admit it," Wang Zi Jia raised his head and looked Han Bin in the face.
"We were really there and found your fingerprints," Han Bin said sternly.
The corners of Wang Zi Jia's mouth rose slightly.
"I didn't deceive you; I really found your fingerprints," Han Bin repeated.
"Impossible!" Wang Zi Jia was clearly biting into every syllable.
"The dagger was clean. After committing the crime, you wiped the fingerprints off the dagger, but that doesn't mean you didn't touch anything else," Han Bin said.
Wang Zi Jia swallowed and said: "What?"
"You hid your bloodstained clothes and the dagger on the roof and locked the door on the roof with a padlock. Your fingerprints were left on the lock," Han Bin took another picture and put it in front Wang Zi Jia:
"It shows you not only went to Jing'an Hutong, but also locked the bloody clothes and the dagger on the roof so that no one else can touch them except you."
Wang Zi Jia's forehead was covered with sweat, muttered: "I have been wronged."
"How do you explain the fingerprints on the lock?"
"I don't know, I was wronged."
"If when we found your fingerprint you said you were wronged, maybe the police would believe you, but you lied a lot since the first time you made a record." Han Bin's face was dignified, and his tone became more stern:
"You can't pretend. The presence of the surveillance tapes proves the whereabouts of October 27 are consistent with the murder; you clearly bought the clothes for committing the crime, but you keep saying you've never seen them; you keep saying you didn't go to the scene, but your fingerprints were found where the murder weapon was hidden; that evidence adds up to convict you."
Wang Zi Jia slowly closed his eyes, and a tear rolled down the corner of his eyes.
"Frankly, be forgiving, don't resist harshly anymore," Han Bin warned.
Wang Zi Jia was silent for a moment, and then slowly opened his eyes: “I have been wronged.”
“Even if you don't plead guilty and don't make a confession, as long as there is enough evidence, you will still be convicted; you lose the possibility of a lighter sentence, but also an increased sentence,” Han Bin warned.
Wang Zi Jia glanced at Han Bin and shrugged: "For me, there is only the difference between freedom and imprisonment. I don't care how long I remain imprisoned."
Zhao Ming approached and reminded in a low voice: "Brother Bin, he likes men, when he goes to prison, you know..."
Han Bin frowned, it was like throwing a mouse into a pot of rice, even if he couldn't find food freely, he couldn't starve.
Thinking about it from another perspective, putting him in a women's prison doesn't seem that hard to accept...


Note: Thanks for reading.

Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan