D F T F Chapter 99: Evidence.

Sha Zai could no longer eat seafood. Even if he wanted to eat it or even if he was reluctant, he could only submit to the threat of the four people and return to his rental house with them.
“Elder brothers, what's your name? We're all on the same path, maybe we have mutual friends,” Sha Zai asked occasionally.
"Clap!"
Zhao Ming waved his hand and punched him in the head: "You, a petty thief, also want to call us brothers and sisters."
"I don't dare, I don't dare." Sha Zai's words were shallow, and his eyes looked around every now and then.
Zhang Ping reached out and slapped him on the back of the neck: "Don't try running, lest you be unhappy and have a hard time doing it."
"I understand."
When he got to the entrance to the rental house, Sha Zai paused: "Four bosses can I make a phone call to Lord Luo?"
"Clap!"
Li Hui kicked him again in the head and berated: "Stop talking nonsense, get the phones out quickly."
Sha Zai rubbed the back of the swollen head with punches: "Brother, I know it was wrong, I'll get them now."
The rental house is a three-story self-built building and Sha Zai only rented one floor. He took the four people to the back yard where there was a pile of debris. He walked over to the wall, dug a hole along the root of the wall, and pulled out a black plastic bag. Li Hui put on his gloves and tore off the plastic bag, and opened it to see it contained two iPhones, a gold necklace, and a pair of earrings.
"You, my child, know to hide them very well."
"Wait a minute," Sha Zai pointed to the black bag and said: "Cell phones are what Lord Luo Xing Hua wants, and the gold necklace and earrings are mine."
Zhang Ping ignored him and asked: “How did you meet Luo Xing Hua?"
"In the past, I used to help young master Luo with shopping when I played at night, and I knew him after meeting him several times."
"How did he tell you about that?"
Sha Zai hesitated for a moment and looked at Zhang Ping and the other three: "I don't think the four of you are on the road. Who are you?"
The stolen goods have already been recovered, and there is no need to continue to deny their identities. Zhang Ping took out the policeman's ID card: "Police."
Sha Zai's paws softened and almost sat down on the floor. This time, not only the money, is gone, but also the freedom.
......
At the branch office of the second group of the Qingdao Third Criminal Investigation Team, after Sha Zai was brought back to the branch, his fingerprints and DNA were collected, and then he was taken directly to the detention ward.
With the conclusive evidence, his interrogation was not too difficult. He quickly confessed and asked for leniency and forgiveness by offering to cooperate in arresting Luo Xing Hua and correcting him by punishing him.
The technical team easily deciphered the codes of the two cell phones.
Han Bin personally checked both cell phones, first looked at He Shi Rui's cell phone, and found out there was a video filmed on the yacht. Besides her, there was Luo Xing Hua. She seemed very happy at the time. While this video cannot prove Luo Xing Hua killed her, it does at least show the two did get on a yacht, which is considered circumstantial evidence.
Subsequently, Han Bin turned on the other cell phone and deduced from the images inside it was probably Tang Yu's cell phone. Han Bin checked it carefully and found a call recording. At the start of the recording, there was a sound of waves, followed by Tang Yu's voice: "Hey, Shi Rui, are you having fun on the yacht?"
Tang Yu's voice dropped and a quarrel between a man and a woman immediately arose.
"Luo Xing Hua, let me go, what are you going to do?"
"Shi Rui, what do you think I want to do?" You don't know what I think of you."
"Xing Hua, I know you're good to me, but don't you think it's too fast."
"Everyone likes each other, so why bother thinking so much."
"I just broke up with my boyfriend, and it's going to take a while to get back on track."
"My boyfriend? You still can't forget this Mao Yi Ran?"
"How do you know his name is Mao Yi Ran?"
"I also know he also arrived in Qingdao City, doesn't he?"
"You... did Tang Yu tell you?"
"Don't worry who said it? Just tell me, do you choose Mao Yi Ran, or do you choose me?"
"Xing Hua, listen to me. I know you are good to me, but after all, the relationship between me and him has been for so many years and has reached the point of discussing marriage, not to say I cannot drop it," shouted He Shi Rui.
"So what am I, I treat you well."
"I remember everything in my heart and I know you are a good person and I have always considered you a friend, but I..."
"Okay, are you sending me a good person card? If you don't like me, why are you dating me alone?" Luo Xing Hua asked.
"I've never seen a yacht, and I just want to see it, I…" He Shi Rui shouted again.
"Do not Cry!" Luo Xing Hua got a little impatient: "I'll ask you again, Who do you choose Mao Yi Ran or me?"
"Don't force me, I haven't thought about it yet, please give me some time."
"It's the same sentence again, are you kidding me on purpose?" Luo Xing Hua said angrily.
“I didn't cheat on you…” He Shi Rui was about to explain, then panicked and said: “You let me go, it's impossible, I already called..."
Luo Xing Hua didn't seem to give her a chance to speak, and the two were entangled.
"Oh, stinky woman, you dare to bite me!" Luo Xing Hua shouted, then there was a sound of falling into the water.
“Help,” He Shi Rui shouted.
"Bah!" Luo Xing Hua snorted: "I pushed you towards the water, so I won't save you."
"Save me... I can't swim..."
"He Shi Rui, you deserve it!"
Luo Xing Hua seemed to cheer himself up: “It's the sea, and there is no point in screaming. No one can save you.”
“I called Tang…” He Shi Rui's voice was intermittent, already engulfed in the waves.
......
After listening to the recording of the phone call, the people in the second group took a breath.
After being silent for a while, Zhang Ping said: "It should be before He Shi Rui died, she called Tang Yu, and Tang Yu recorded the phone call."
“While listening to the recording, He Shi Rui tried to warn Luo Xing Hua she had called Tang Yu before she died, but it was a pity the accident happened too suddenly. He Shi Rui was pushed away by Luo Xing Hua in the sea. The waves were too big and there was no chance to swim," Li Hui sighed.
“It's no wonder Luo Xing Hua goes out of his way to find someone to collect the phone, but things inside may indict him,” Zhao Ming said fondly.
“The two cell phones were originally in the hands of Tang Yu and Xiang Hong Bo. As for the 500,000 Yuan, they should be what the two who asked to blackmail Luo Xing Hua,” Zhang Ping analyzed.
"Based on the evidence from the recording, can we sentence Luo Xing Hua?" Zhao Ming asked.
Han Bin put the phone on the table," There is still a series of evidence missing."
"What proof?"
"Tooth mark."
Zhang Ping stood up and said: “It shouldn't be too late to catch the guy. When Luo Xing Hua's injury is healed, we will run out of key evidence.
"If we arrest Luo Xing Hua, what will Xiang Hong Bo and Tang Yu do?" Li Hui was afraid of making the snake jump.
Zhang Ping hesitated for a moment, posting a firm gaze: "Let's arrest them together…"
Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)https://www.patreon.com/senseitranslator

 

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2022/03/d-f-t-f-chapter-100-arrest.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan