D F T F Chapter 98: Unexpected harvest.


In a village in the city, in a rented house of over ten square meters, a man in a blue T-shirt sat on the bed and poured out the contents of his backpack, two iPhones, a necklace, a pair of earrings, and more than one thousand Yuan in cash.

Looking at his cell phone, the man in the blue T-shirt said in awe: "These little beers have money and are using two iPhones TM."

"Vibration…"

The phone of the man in the blue T-shirt rang. He glanced at the phone screen, narrowed his eyes, and smiled: "Yeah, Lord Jin on the phone."

"Hi."

"Good Lord Luo."

The man who called was Luo Xing Hua.

"Sha Zai, do you have the things?"

“Master Luo, don't worry about your business, the two cell phones are there,” Sha Zai laughed.

“The money is ready. I will come to you tonight and pay the money, and you deliver the goods to me,” Luo Xing Hua said.

"Master Luo, how much have you prepared?"

"Fifty thousand."

Sha Zai smashed his mouth: "Tsk tsk, isn't it a little less?"

"This is the price we negotiated at the start."

"At first I didn't understand the market, so I inquired about it today. This kind of work usually starts with 100,000 Yuan."

"You are a TMD, think well I am a Lao Tzu," Luo Xing Hua scolded.

“Don't get upset, I just wanted to say I just have a hand in the shake, so you can take it as a help,” Sha Zai rejoiced.

Luo Xing Hua hesitated for a moment: "How much do you want?"

"Five hundred thousand."

"Five hundred thousand?!" Luo Xing Hua smiled and said coldly: "This money is enough for me to find someone to destroy you, believe it or not?"

"I believe you have a lot of seniors. Don't despise a small guy like me. Five hundred thousand mean nothing to you. It's just a little money to pass it on to the beggar,” Sha Zai said.

"Up to a hundred thousand."

"At least four hundred thousand."

"Two hundred thousand."

“300,000, Or else, I'll send this thing to the police station if it's less than a point,” Sha Zai threatened.

"You are stupid, you stole these things, the police really want to find you, you can run," Luo Xing Hua growled.

"It's not the first time I've come in, but you Mr. Luo, you have thin skin and tender meat. I don't know if you can adapt to it. Besides, I would have the initiative to surrender, and I must get out before you do," Sha Zai laughed.

"Is it interesting?"

"Some people are naturally jealous. I'm one of those people. I feel happy when I think you're worse than me."

"I'm counting on @ #% & #..." Luo Xing Hua shouted.

"Hehe," Sha Zai smiled and said disapprovingly: "I'm done listening to you scolding too. Will you give me money in one sentence?"

"Yes, I will give it to you, but you have to put it in your head and remember this. If your words don't matter and you don't keep your word, I'll immediately take a million to find someone to get rid of you," Threatened Luo Xing Hua.

"I'm just a rotten fish. It's not worth your dirty hands. You should keep the flowers to yourself. I know the importance of life. I don't see the things I shouldn't look at, and I don't want the money I shouldn't be working for," Sha Zai said.

“Remember what you said,” Luo Xing Hua hung up the phone after speaking.

"Eh..."

Sha Zai sighed in relief, wiped the sweat from his head, and sipped: "Sister, I'm going out and I'm afraid he's drying his hair."

Thinking Sha Zai relaxed; he couldn't help but hum a little tune: "I made some money, and I don't know how to spend it. I want to have a Nokia in my left hand and a Moto in my right hand... Bah, I want to buy an Apple, I want to buy a Samsung."

Sha Zai put his things away, hid the two Apple phones, hummed a little song, and left the rental room: "I made some money, so let's have something to eat today..."

Sha Zai strolled to the nearby Yi Guo Xian restaurant.

Yi Guo Xian is a restaurant that sells seafood dishes and is the most upscale restaurant in the area. Sha Zai was reluctant to come here before. A waitress approached with a notebook: "What do you want to eat."

Sha Zai blinked and glanced at the waitress: "I want a pot of fresh food."

"Sir, how many are you?"

"Just me."

"Sir, there are ten kinds of seafood in one pot. I'm afraid you can't finish it all yourself," the waitress gently reminded him.

“No matter how much I eat, go ahead,” Sha Zai waved his hand, isn't it just money, brother won it.

The restaurant is open for business, and the customer is willing to spend the money, so the waitress will naturally not persuade him a second time.

"Do you want something else?"

"Do you have Wuliangye?" 

"We have."

"Do you have any Moutai?"

"We have."

"Is there a Qingdao octave?"

"We have."

"Any kind of bottle and they're all open."

"Wait a minute, I'll be right back."

The waitress has just left, and Sha Zai patted the forehead: "Look at my memory; I forgot to ask for a bottle of Bordeaux."

"It's better not to mix the wine, it's easy to drink," a man in his twenties approached and convinced him.

"If you don't mix it up with the drink, how do you know which bottle of wine is good?" Sha Zai hummed.

"Little young man, I have to persuade you to eat a full meal, eat seafood, and drink less wine." A man in his thirties was also persuaded.

"Who are you fucking? To tell you the truth, don't look at the high prices of Maotai and Wuliangye. I don't have to be used to drinking wine to drink, so why not drink wine?" Sha Zai said, then he got up and took a pack of cigarettes out of his body: “Sister, I'm going out to smoke a cigarette and come back in a moment after serving the food.

Behind Sha Zai was another man. He was not tall and looked very energetic. He held him by the shoulder and told him to sit down.

"Sit here honestly, and don’t feel miserable."

Sha Zai showed everyone the cigarette: "My brothers, I am really going to go out and have a cigarette."

The few people who surrounded Sha Zai were none other than Han Bin, Zhang Ping, Zhao Ming, Li Hui, and others.

"Clap!"

Li Hui waved his hand and kicked him on the head: "You, my child are smart enough, now you are ready to run."

“Big brother, what's the matter? I didn't offend you,” Sha Zai licked his face and smiled.

He was surrounded by four people and couldn't run even if he wanted to.

"Do you know Luo Xing Hua?" Zhao Ming asked.

Sha Zai hesitated for a moment, shook his head, and said: "I don't know him."

"Clap!"

Li Hui waved his hand and hit him on the head again: "Don't pretend to be a garlic, Brother Luo asked us to come."

"Master Luo really asked you to come?"

Zhang Ping took a sip of smoke from his cigarette: "Don't toast and drink good wine, my kid, either give us the phone, or we'll kill you."

"Where's the money, what he promised to give me?" Sha Zai asked.

Han Bin pulled out a duffel bag: "Here is the money, where are the things?"

"How much?"

“The bag was donated by Luo Xing Hua. We don't know how you talk about it. We just take the money to get things done,” Han Bin put the travel bag on the table.

"How did Lord Luo know I was here?"

"If I don't know that you will be there, how can I work with him?" Han Bin said.

“Master Luo is good, and is always good,” Sha Zai was flattering.

“Stop talking nonsense, get it out,” Li Hui growled.

Sha Zai instinctively narrowed his neck: "I'll take you to pick them up. I'm hiding the two cell phones at home."

Them! ~ Han Bin and Zhang Ping looked at each other, and it looked like there had been some unexpected gains this time around.
Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2022/03/d-f-t-f-chapter-99-evidence.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan