D F T F Chapter 202: Check.

When the two suspects were brought to the police station in an unprecedented way, it immediately caused an uproar.
"Ha ha... You're so talented; wouldn't the suspects have the same hands and feet tied?" A policeman burst out laughing.
"If there is no tacit understanding between them, I don't think they will accept this position?" joked another policeman.
"I'm curious, how did they both sit in the car?"
"They were sitting on your lap," a policeman winked at him.
"Ha ha..." There was another burst of laughter.
Wang Hai Chuan and Zhang Bo Chao lowered their heads, and their expressions were nervous, and their cheeks were red because they couldn't find a crack to bury.
"Now, I know, I'm sorry about what did I do earlier." Zhao Ming snorted.
Originally, these policemen just went doing a transcript, but Zhang Bo Chao made things worse after running like that and was taken straight to the interrogation room.
Han Bin first returned to the office, drank a cup of tea, then asked Li Hui to check the monitoring progress, and then asked Zhao Ming to go to the interrogation room together. Zhang Bo Chao was young and his face was drooping as if someone owed him a few hundred thousand Yuan.
Han Bin turned on the law enforcement recorder and asked steadily, "Name, age, gender, ethnicity..."
"A good man is a good man; you let my brother go first, and I recognize everything," Zhang Bo Chao said aptly.
"Yo, this is the first time I've seen a murder suspect confess so easily. I'm as honest as you are. Our police can stay out of trouble," Han Bin laughed.
"What? Murderer!?" Zhang Bo Chao looked surprised, his eyes widened: "Did you make a mistake, how could I be a murderer?"
"Didn't you say you recognized it?" Zhao Ming snorted.
"I confess I fought, but I did not kill anyone," defended Zhang Bo Chao.
"Boom!"
Han Bin patted the table and scolded: "Here is the criminal police team. Are we out of business and need to control the insignificant matter of fighting?"
"Mr. Police officer, there must be a misunderstanding, I've always been shy. How can I kill?" said Zhang Bo Chao.
Han Bin opened the law enforcement recorder: "I will record what I ask, and what will you answer. Understand?"
"Yes yes."
"Name, age, gender, ethnicity..."
"Zhang Bo Chao, 21 years old, male, Han ethnicity..."
"What is the relationship between you and Peng Yong Ren?"
"Classmate."
"When did you become a classmate?"
"High school classmate."
"Have you been in contact recently?"
Zhang Bo Chao hesitated for a moment: "Yes, on October 3, he sent QQ to me, around ten o'clock. On the 4th of the month, I called him."
"Have you ever had a conflict?"
"On October 4, I hit him."
"Who was there?"
"Just me."
"Don't be a hero here, providing false testimony is misleading the police to handle the case, so you should take legal responsibility," Han Bin warned.
"I... We were three people."
"Who are they all?"
"I, Kong Yi Xin, Wang Hai Chuan."
After Zhang Bo Chao finished speaking, he quickly added: "I'm the mastermind; they just went with me and didn't do much. I beat him alone."
"Why did you kill Peng Yong Ren after beating him?" Han Bin asked timidly.
"I didn't kill him, and I only saw him once. He was fine when he left, and couldn't die at all," Zhang Bo Chao shouted.
Han Bin stared at the other party for a while, then continued to ask, "Where are you between 5:00 p.m. and 12:00 p.m. on October 6?"
"For the past few days in November, our business has been of work. We were busy until after ten o'clock, then we all had a late-night snack together, and it was after eleven o'clock at night, then I took a taxi home, and it was almost midnight when I got home,” recalls Zhang Bo Chao.
"Who can prove it?"
“Everyone in our store can prove what I said is true,” Zhang Bo Chao said firmly.
"Are you aware of Peng Yong Ren's murder?" Han Bin asked.
Zhang Bo Chao shook his head: "I don't know."
"What is the conflict between you two?" Han Bin asked.
Zhang Bo Chao lowered his head and sighed: "It's been many years since I talked about it."
"It's okay, you can speak slowly, we have time."
"Peng Yong Ren and I were classmates in middle school, and I studied very well at that time, I don't like to talk very much, I'm a bit arrogant, I don't remember how I offended Peng Yong Ren at that time, he likes to bother me, and I don't accept it, and there are a lot of conflicts between the two," speaking of this, Zhang Bo Chao paused for a moment, hugged his fists and said: "Once he found students outside the school to block me, beat me, dragged me into the woods, took off my clothes, tied me to a tree, a group of people were present, they stood by and laughed at me," Zhang Bo Chao's eyes were red and his voice was muffled: "I remember very clearly, it was the summer, there were a lot of mosquitoes, I got bitten all over my bag, I was... like a monkey to him. He was playing."
Han Bin was a little surprised, it turned out that Zhang Bo Chao is the first person to be punished by mosquitoes in the 21st century.
"Do you know how Peng Yong Ren died?"
"I don't know, but thank you for letting me know the news," Zhang Bo Chao smiled.
"He was killed by mosquitoes," Han Bin said.
"What! Say it again," the smile on Zhang Bo Chao's face froze.
Han Bin stood up, took out a photo of Peng Yong Ren, and put it in front of Zhang Bo Chao: "See for yourself."
"Is it really bitten by mosquitoes?" Zhang Bo Chao held the picture, his hands were shaking a little.
Han Bin took the photo again and asked: "It's been so long since you two met, why did he call you, why did you find a few to beat him."
"Ha ha..." Zhang Bo Chao smiled: "He deserves it."
"Why does he deserve it?"
"We have a QQ group in high school, and he suddenly contacted me on October 3, which surprised me, because I hadn't been in this group for a long time and never thought of contacting him. ," Zhang Bo Chao said, then he rubbed his face and asked, "Mr. Police officer, do you know what he said to me? Yes, that bastard, he really dared to talk about that incident. At the time, because of this incident, my whole being was affected, and I didn't have the heart to study. I went to a very poor high school and didn't even enter the university, or I also didn't go to be intermediate. I also want to sit in a university class, and I also want to be a student and because of him, I lost such an opportunity, and he dared to mention it.”
Zhang Bo Chao's face was full of resentment: “I was really angry. When I asked him to meet me the next day, I beat him up, but I really didn't kill him, I didn't."
"About being bitten by mosquitoes, yeah, what did he ask you?" Han Bin said.
"He asked me how long it took me to heal after being bitten by mosquitoes, and if it would affect my body or because any harm. That bastard didn't even realize how much this incident hurt me, and caused damage," Zhang Bo Chao gritted his teeth on the way.
"Why did he ask that?"
"He said it was a test," Zhang Bo Chao took a deep breath showing his dislike for Peng Yong Ren to the extreme, and scolded when he got the chance: "He actually took my pain as a test, didn't I tell you he's a bastard."
"What test?"
"At first he refused to say it. Later, when we met on October 4, I beat him so hard and he answered me when I asked him. He wanted to join an organization. The Mosquito torture was the test the organization asked him to do," Zhang Bo Chao sneered, looked a little displeased, and continued: "I remember very well, that day I beat him so hard that he rolled on the ground, he begged me for mercy from him and asked me not to beat him again I just found out at that moment the devil in my heart was so vulnerable I felt so cool at that moment even though I was caught by the police because of a fight, it was worth it, I didn't run far to flee, I don't want to involve my brothers in this story.
Han Bin noted in his notebook: “Which organization does he want to join?”
Zhang Bo Chao recalled for a moment: “The brothers will.”

Note: Thanks for reading.
Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan