D F T F Chapter 198: Tell a pack of lies.

"Squeak..."
Han Bin opened the door and walked into the classroom.
"Xiao Peng, you are in charge of writing the case, and I will interrogate."
"Okay, Han Bin."
Sun Xiao Peng answered and combined the two desks into one interrogation table, and Han Bin moved a chair and sat down opposite Song Zhi Xun, and Sun Xiao Peng also sat down next to him and turned on the law enforcement recorder. Li Hui also came in, closed the classroom door, and stood to watch.
Han Bin opened the notebook, but before speaking, Song Zhi Xun said: "Mr. Police officer, what is your name?"
"My last name is Han."
"Officer Han, I first apologize to you, my attitude was ungrateful just now, and at the same time, I would also like to express my thanks to you," Song Zhi Xun stood up and bowed to Han Bin.
Han Bin waved his hand, motioned for him to sit down, and said: "Why do you want to thank me?"
“Thank you for saving my face,” Song Zhi Xun said.
When they returned to school, Han Bin did not hold Song Zhi Xun as a prisoner, but secretly took him back to the classroom and in this way, Song Zhi Xun's classmates and teachers will not know the police had questioned him.
"The police are also human, and the respect is mutual," after Han Bin finished speaking, he began the routine questions: "Name, gender..."
"Song Zhi Xun, man..."
"Song Zhi Xun, do you know why I came to you?" Han Bin asked.
"I do not know."
"Where are you on October 6 between five o'clock in the evening and midnight?"
"I'm at home."
"Who can testify?"
"My parents and my sister," Song Zhi Xun replied and asked: "Mr. Police officer, what did I do to make you come to see me?"
"This morning a corpse was found in the woods near the school pond, do you know that?" Han Bin asked.
"I've heard my classmates talk about it, but I don't know much. Does it have anything to do with me?" Said Song Zhi Xun.
"When did you go back to school?" Han Bin asked.
"It's after nine o'clock this morning."
"The police were still dealing with the scene at that time, didn't you go and see?"
"I was cleaning in the dorm at the time, and I didn't. I didn't know it at the time and heard about it from my classmates later, and I'm a loose person, even if I knew it, I wouldn't dare to go there," Song Zhi Xun said, his head bowed.
"Raise your head." Han Bin called back and kept asking: "Do you know who the deceased is?"
"I do not know."
"Do you know Peng Yong Ren?"
"I... I know him."
"What's the matter?"
"We are classmates in high school, former students."
Han Bin wrote it down in his notebook and kept asking: “Have you met recently?”
Song Zhi Xun looked at his hands: "No."
"Did you call him?"
"Oh, we made a phone call." Song Zhi Xun didn't hide it.
"What did you talk about?"
"We talked about absurdity."
“You made more than one phone call these days,” Han Bin said and added hesitantly: “Hey, he broke up with his girlfriend, so he complained to you. You were afraid he was too sad and emotionally unstable, so you called him to comfort him."
"No," Song Zhi Xun replied and asked: "Officer Han, you came to see me, what's the matter with Peng Yong Ren?"
"The dead man in the woods is Peng Yong Ren," Han Bin said.
“Peng Yong Ren is dead,” Song Zhi Xun mumbled.
Han Bin observed him: "You are not at all surprised at Peng Yong Ren's death?"
"I have known for a long time that someone died at school and I have listened to other people discussing it all day. Your police had to come to the school for this case, and you told me to again asked about Peng Yong Ren. I kinda guessed the incident."
"What do you think of Peng Yong Ren's death?"
Song Zhi Xun wrote it down in his notebook again.
"It's a pity. After all, I've known him for so many years and I feel a little uncomfortable if I say I don't feel anything," Song Zhi Xun sighed.
"What do you think of Peng Yong Ren?"
"Officer Han, what do you mean, don't you think I killed Peng Yong Ren?" Song Zhi Xun said with some annoyance.
“Our police just want to investigate clearly and prove your innocence,” Han Bin explained.
"I don't like hearing what you say. What do you mean by proving me innocent? What does this case have to do with me? Could it be because we spoke on the phone that I was the murderer?" Song Zhi Xun looked very excited, clenched his fists, and shouted the question.
"It has nothing to do with you, why am I going to lie to you?" Han Bin said coldly.
"Officer Han, you can't spit blood, I cooperated with your work," Song Zhi Xun shouted.
"At eleven o'clock this morning, I saw you at the crime scene, but you said you didn't go. That's not a lie," Han Bin sniffled.
"You're wrong, it's not me," Song Zhi Xun looked away.
"I vividly remember you standing in the second row, wearing a white baseball cap and a dark blue t-shirt, and there was a girl with glasses standing to your right. Am I right?" Han Bin's power of observation is very strong, when he observes a thing once, it will leave an impression in his mind.
Song Zhi Xun's face turned ugly: "You... how can you remember me? I..."
Song Zhi Xun had indeed been at the scene and purposely wore a white baseball cap. When he returned, he not only took off the hat but also changed his clothes. He didn't expect Han Bin to recognize him again. Sun Xiao Peng first showed admiration, then his face turned serious, and he hit the table with a giant palm:
"Pop!"
“Song Zhi Xun, why are you lying?"
Song Zhi Xun lowered his head and didn't respond.
"Song Zhi Xun; don't take any chances. With so many police present at this time, there must be a law enforcement recorder who captured you. You will be held responsible for perjury," Han Bin warned.
"I...I..." Song Zhi Xun's face paled in fear, and he hesitated: "I went to the scene."
"Why lie?"
"I saw the corpse, which was extremely swollen, particularly frightening. I'm afraid you know I was at the scene, which will remind me of the situation at the scene. I'm afraid, I don't really didn't mean to lie," Song Zhi Xun explained.
"Do you think the police will believe that kind of lame reason?" Sun Xiao Peng scolded.
"What I said is true."
"You are indeed afraid, but not because you are afraid to remember the incident, but because the police will suspect you are the murderer," Han Bin said sternly.
"Stop joking, how could I be a murderer, I'm not," Song Zhi Xun waved his hand hastily.
“Song Zhi Xun, you agreed to cooperate with the police when we were at the restaurant. I reduced my suspicions about you. Unfortunately, you seemed honest earlier, but you were actually very careful and lied to the police," Han Bin said.
“I didn't do it on purpose, really,” Song Zhi Xun cried.
"Did you kill Peng Yong Ren?" Han Bin asked eagerly.
"Officer Han, you can't trap a good person. What evidence do you have, why do you say I killed Peng Yong Ren!" Song Zhi Xun became anxious and got up in a hurry. Sun Xiao Peng also stood up, pointed at him, and shouted: “Sit down.”
"The light blue rope tied to Peng Yong Ren's body is the evidence, and the rope is the tool of murder, and this rope belongs to you."
"Why do you say the rope is mine?" Song Zhi Xun clenched his fist.
Han Bin stood up, walked over to Song Zhi Xun, took out a picture from his pocket, and threw it on the table in front of him: "Is that you?"
Song Zhi Xun glanced at the photo, then burst into tears: “Wow Ugh...”
"Handcuff him," Han Bin ordered.
Song Zhi Xun lied a lot, and it is very likely that he was the murderer, and his false testimony just now was sufficient to convict him of perjury and for security reasons, it is necessary to handcuff him.
"I am not the murderer, and I did not kill anyone!" Song Zhi Xun wanted to resist, but Sun Xiao Peng and Li Hui pinched him on left and in right. How could he move?
"So explain why the rope you bought became the weapon used to kill Peng Yong Ren?"
Song Zhi Xun wiped away his tears and snot: "He asked me to buy it for him."
"How could the rope you brought him be used to tying him up?"
"I gave it to him."
Han Bin twisted the pen: "Didn't you say you hadn't seen him recently?"
"I was afraid that when you find out about the rope, you'll know we met," Song Zhi Xun defended himself: "I gave him the rope on October 5, and it really has nothing to do with me."
"You mean he killed himself?" Han Bin asked.
“Yes, it is possible,” Song Zhi Xun nodded wildly.
"You fart! No one will believe you, tie yourself to the tree and let me see?"
"Even if someone tied him up, it wouldn't be me, how could I have the courage," Song Zhi Xun shouted.
"If this case has nothing to do with you, why did you buy him ropes?" Han Bin said.
"He forced me to buy it."
"How did he force you?"
"We were classmates in high school. He bullied me when I was in high school. I was fat then, so he nicknamed me Pig Head Face, and twisted my face and made me run in front of my classmates with the crooked face, I've always been especially scared of him, I didn't expect that when I go to college, I'll be at the same university he belongs to, if I knew earlier, I'd rather apply to a college that was a bit worse, um..." Song Zhi Xun said sobbing and choking.
"The rope isn't worth much money, why did he let you buy it?"
"He said he had been beaten and didn't want to come out. Also, his girlfriend stole his money. He's out of money now, so he asked me to help him buy it."
"Who beat him?"
"I didn't dare ask."
"You said you weren't small, why are you so cowardly?"
“Officer Han, you don’t know Peng Yong Ren. This boy is very bad. He likes bullying honest classmates. He can't help but not do." Song Zhi Xun looked angry and recalled: "Once in a physical education class, he kicked my ass and ran towards the pile of girls. I couldn't catch up to him, and the group girls laughed at me." Song Zhi Xun's face was full of helplessness but couldn't be proud of what happened to him: "At that moment, I really wanted the ground to absorb me..."
Han Bin shook his head and continued to ask: "Did he let you buy anything other than the rope?"
Song Zhi Xun lowered his head and wrung his hands: "No."
"Crack!"
Han Bin slapped the table, pointed his finger at Song Zhi Xun, and scolded: "You have always lied, you have lied to the police again, I have lost patience with you, and you are going to be arrested for a single crime; obstruct justice!'
Song Zhi Xun shivered and lowered his head.
Li Hui and Sun Xiao Peng were also a little surprised: "How many lies does this kid have!"

Note: Thanks for reading.
Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan