D F T F Chapter 199: Several families are happy and several families are sad.

"Speak."
"You… what do you want me to tell you?" Song Zhi Xun spread his hands.
“Tell me about the case you are hiding,” Han Bin snorted.
Song Zhi Xun lowered his head and said: "I don't know what you're talking about,"
"Every time you lie, you either nod your head or look sideways, and you dare not look at me, and dare to say no!" Han Bin scolded: "If you don't explain clearly, I can't dispel the suspicions about you, and if you still have the courage to say no! I will investigate you as a suspect,"
Song Zhi Xun looked up and lifted his chin: “I am innocent, and I am not afraid of your investigation,”
“Cooperation should be mutual, and with your attitude, I can only do it professionally,” Han Bin stood up and turned off the law enforcement recorder: “Take him back to the police station."
"No, I have class tomorrow, haven't I already cooperated with your investigation?" Song Zhi Xun held the table tightly.
“You don't have to go to class,” Han Bin said coldly: “It's not just you, your teachers and classmates will also go to the police station tomorrow to take notes from them."
"This case has nothing to do with them, I'm still a student, you can't treat me like this," Song Zhi Xun said trembling.
"You are an adult, and a student is just a profession. If you respect the police, the police will naturally respect you. If you don't respect the police, we can only treat you as a suspect," Han Bin got up and said to Li Hui and Sun Xiao Peng: "Keep him, and I will apply for a search warrant, and I will check his dormitory and his house later."
"Please don't do this. If you do this, how will I go to school in the future? I am truly innocent," Song Zhi Xun prayed.
Han Bin took out his cell phone and walked out of the classroom.
"Bang!"
With that sound, Han Bin slammed the door.
Song Zhi Xun knelt down and shouted loudly, "Officer Han, don't leave, I'll talk, I'll tell everything, I just lied, I won't do it again."
Han Bin turned around and said: "Get up, this is your last chance, understand?"
"I understand, I understand, I will definitely tell everything this time, and I will never hide anything," Song Zhi Xun nodded wildly as he spoke.
Han Bin sat down on the chair again, turned on the law enforcement recorder, and continued to ask: "Besides the rope, did Peng Yong Ren let you buy anything else?"
"Yes."
"What?"
Song Zhi Xun bit his lip and fell silent again.
"Tell me."
“Tasteless mosquito repellent.”
"Why did you lie earlier?" Han Bin asked.
"I...He..." Song Zhi Xun's foreword didn't fit the description: "I heard he was killed by mosquitoes, I..."
"Did you do something to the tasteless mosquito repellent?"
"Nope," Song Zhi Xun shook his head.
"So what are you afraid of?"
"He called me on October 5th and asked me to buy ropes and an odorless mosquito repellent. I knew there was a hardware store near the school, so I went to buy the rope, and then I went to the convenience store to buy mosquito repellent. However, there was no odorless mosquito repellent in the convenience store, and I searched several stores and found none. Later, I bought a bottle of toilet water.” Song Zhi Xun showed an angry look and clenched his fist and said:
"I brought the rope and toilet water to the school and there I saw Peng Yong Ren. He was beaten and bruised in the face. I dared not ask for more. I was ready to give him the things and leave. As a result, he was angry and scolded me for my pig brains. He didn't want toilet water. As long as he said tasteless mosquito repellent, I have to bring him one, and he ordered me to go again to buy it for him."
"Why does he just want tasteless insect repellent instead of toilet water?" Han Bin asked.
"I don't know," Song Zhi Xun shook his head, sighed, and continued to recall:
I went to several convenience stores, but couldn't find any tasteless mosquito repellent, so I bought it online. As a result, the next day he called me and said I had to bring it to him in the afternoon. Otherwise, he would tell my classmates about my nickname, and my high school scandal will be big, but the express delivery could not arrive in one day. I really had no choice."
"You gave him tasteless mosquito repellent?" Han Bin said hesitantly.
Song Zhixun bit his lip and held two words for a long time: "Here we are, here is the problem."
"You gave him a fake?"
"It's not a fake, and it's a real tasteless mosquito repellent,"
"Really? So what are you scared of?" Han Bin asked.
"I... my sister has a bottle of tasteless mosquito repellent, but that bottle was half used. I couldn't and didn't really dare to give him half a bottle, so I... I added water to it and gave it to Peng Yong Ren," Song Zhi Xun shouted and added: "I really don't know what he's going to do with it, and I didn't expect it until he gets bitten to death by mosquitoes. I'm really more unfair than Dou E."
……
Forty minutes later, Song Zhi Xun was driven back to the police station. The suspicions about him are so great he could only be detained temporarily until his innocence is discovered, and Zheng Kaixuan called the two groups to the meeting room for a meeting and also ordered takeout very considerate for everyone; a burger, fries, and a cup of hot drink per person.
Li Hui opened the lid and took a sip. It was milk. Suddenly, a smile appeared on his face.
Li Hui is a spicy chicken thigh addict. When he took a bite of his chicken thigh burger, he found it to be hot on the outside and tender on the inside. It's called a fragrant burger, and within minutes the burger was gone in his belly. Afterward, he drank hot milk and ate fries. It made beauty in his heart and belly.
Zheng Kaixuan took a sip of hot drink and said: “Come on, it's still the old rule; talking about the case while eating."
"Let me tell you about the progress of the investigation from the side of the first group. In the afternoon, we took notes for Peng Yong Ren's teachers and classmates. Some teachers and girls generally had a good impression of him, but some boys have said quite a bit of criticism about him," Zhao Ying opened the policeman's diary, glanced at it, and continued: "Through the investigation, we found Zhou Yue Tong, the ex-girlfriend of the deceased. The two broke up some time ago due to contradictions. The reason why the deceased returned to school in advance is also that Zhou Yue Tong returned the house they rented together to the owner, and the deceased came to Qingdao to deal with the matter."
"Are Zhou Yue Tong's Words Believable?" Zheng Kaixuan asked.
"We found the owner of the house, and his name was Cao Xia Ben, he and Zhou Yue Tong, their confessions were basically consistent. Although Zhou Yue Tong had contradictions with the dead, there was no evidence that she was related to Peng Yong Ren's death," Zhao Ying said.
“How did the second team conduct their investigation?” Zheng Kaixuan asked.
Han Bin opened his diary and crossed out Cao Xia Ben's name: "We caught a suspect; Song Zhi Xun, and was taken back to the police station to be detained."
Han Bin went to the projector and put Song Zhi Xun's information on it: "The rope that bound the dead was bought by Song Zhi Xun at a hardware store near the school; the tasteless mosquito repellent found in the dead man's closet was also donated by him."
"What is the relationship between Son Zhi Xun and the dead?" Wei Zimo asked curiously.
"Song Zhi Xun and the dead man were classmates in high school. The dead man often bullied Song Zhi Xun at school and scared him a little. According to Song Zhi Xun, the dead man forced him to buy the rope and tasteless insect repellent," Han Bin said.
“The parents of the deceased give their son more than 2,000 Yuan monthly living expenses. He shouldn't force others to buy things for that little money," Zheng Kaixuan wondered.
"Maybe not before, but don't forget the fact that his girlfriend broke up with him and left. When I took notes for Cao Xia Ben, he said that the deceased still wanted to continue renting the house and told him to give more than 2000 Yuan for rent that day. This confession just showed the reason for the deceased's lack of money." Zhao Ying analyzed.
"Song Zhi Xun also explained a detail. The deceased asked him to buy tasteless mosquito repellent, and as long as he couldn't buy tasteless mosquito repellent for a while, he mixed some water with half a bottle of tasteless mosquito repellent used by her sister," Han Bin said.
Zheng Kaixuan held French fries in his mouth, and his face showed the color of thought. Han Bin's sentences contained a lot of information.
Why did the victim only need tasteless mosquito repellent?
In the mosquito repellent bottle that Song Zhi Xun gave to Peng Yong Ren, in addition to his own and the fingerprints of the deceased, there may also be the fingerprints of Song Zhi Xun's sister.
The effectiveness of the mosquito repellent was greatly reduced when mixed with water, which could be one of the indirect reasons for Peng Yong Ren's death.
Zhao Ying asked: "Does Song Zhi Xun have an alibi?"
Han Bin took a look at the notebook: "With his account, he was at home between 5:00 p.m. and 12:00 p.m. on October 6, and his parents and sister can help prove it."
After a long time, Zheng Kaixuan said: "I also have to mention some situations. The technical team extracted the DNA of two people on the rope that was used to bind the deceased, one belonged to Peng Yong Ren himself and the other was probably at Song Zhi Xun. In the second case, three incomplete fingerprints were extracted from the scentless mosquito repellent bottle, one of which belonged to the deceased, and the other two have yet been undetermined."
Zheng Kaixuan took a sip of hot drink and continued: "I just want to tell you about these two situations. The technical team will be responsible for comparing Song Zhi Xun's DNA and fingerprints and will keep me updated as soon as there is news.”
"Suggest sending someone to check and confirm Song Zhi Xun's alibi and see if he had time to commit the crime," Zhao Ying suggested.
"Yeah," Zheng Kaixuan nodded: "Then send two people to go home, the rest will rest after work and gather at the branch tomorrow morning at seven o'clock."
"Captain Zheng, you can fix it." Zhao Ying smiled bitterly and said: “The police are human too. Everyone has a busy day and wants to come home early to rest. Who wants to keep working overtime?”
Zheng Kaixuan shook the cup of hot drink: "The milk drinker can leave work; the coffee drinker will check Song Zhi Xun's alibi."
Immediately, some people were happy and some were sad...

Note: Thanks for reading.
Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan