D F T F Chapter 72: Xiao Kai.


To the community of Qinling, in the house of Cui Xiao-Fen.

"Cousin; don't say a word before I come back, I'll cook for you."

“No, I came here after eating,” Cui Xiao Fang forced himself to smile.

"Did the brother-in-law go out with the sports car again?" Cui Xiao-Fen asked.

"Yes, I was still alone in an empty house at night, and I was a little scared, so I came for company."

“Come on, let's talk, chatting feels good, it's so boring to stay home alone, I also have a place to live here, it's very convenient,” said Cui Xiao-Fen.

"Don't ruin the relationship between you and your brother-in-law."

"Look what you said, he's an old husband, there's no place for two people in your heart."

"Ommm..." Cui Xiao Fang's cell phone vibrated, she glanced at it and stood up and said: "I'm going to go to the bathroom."

"I'm going cutting some fruit." Cui Xiao-Fen stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

Cui Xiao Fang rushed to the toilet, turned on the phone screen, and read a message over Bubble.

"Dear Fang, you are not so anxious to get me to answer, do you miss me?"

Cui Xiao Fang sent a message where she wrote: "Xiao Kai? Where are you?"

"I am at the hotel." Xiao Kai smirked: "Double bed."

"Stop making trouble, I have things to ask of you."

"What's new?"

"Did you do bad things with the bank card number I gave you?"

"No."

"Truly?"

"Didn't I say that, and I gave someone a guarantee, but that person ran away and my bank account was frozen, I asked for your bank card number to use it,” Xiao Kai explained.

“This bank card belongs to my husband. The police came to the door today and arrested my husband,” Cui Xiao Fang said.

"Yeah, maybe your husband has committed a transgression. Didn't you ask clearly?" Xiao Kai cared.

"I asked, but the police refused to tell."

"It must be your husband's offense."

"No way?" Cui Xiao Fang frowned: "My husband Liu Jing Xiang is an honest person who hadn't done anything during these years."

“I asked you for a bank account. The bank card is always in your hand. Has anyone sent you money?”

"No."

"It's amazing, what has this got to do with me?" Xiao Kai said.

"Presumably."

“Okay, I have something to do here, let's talk another day,” Xiao Kai finished speaking and disconnected.

Cui Xiao Fang sighed, still a bit unreliable in his heart, secretly saying: “Could it be that Jing Xiang really committed a crime outside and was arrested? If so, why should I go into hiding?"

"Cousin, why are you spending so long in the bathroom? Are you uncomfortable?" Said Cui Xiao-Fen while knocked on the door.

"I'm fine." Cui Xiao Fang pushed open the bathroom door after washing his face, forced himself to assume a relaxed appearance, and walked out of the bathroom.

"Knock knock..." At that moment, there was a knock on the door outside.

"Who is it?" Cui Xiao-Fen asked.

"Downstairs, your toilet is leaking."

"Cousin, is the toilet leaking?"

"It shouldn't be." Cui Xiao Fang was not sure either. She was just writing bubbles earlier and hadn't noticed if there were any leaks.

"Wait a minute."

Cui Xiao-Fen did nothing wrong and had no vigilance. He was afraid the ground floor would be flooded with a water leak from his own house, so he went straight to open the door, and as soon as the door opened, two men rushed in: “Police."

"What are you doing at my home?" Cui Xiao-Fen asked in surprise.

Han Bin ignored her and walked straight to Cui Xiao Fang: "Cui Xiao Fang, you are running really fast."

"Mr. the police officer, why are you here?" Cui Xiao Fang shuddered and she recognized Han Bin.

"Why did you run in here? We came getting you, you go with us alone or let us take it away." Han Bin took out the handcuffs.

"Cousin, what's wrong?"

"I do not know either."

"Cui Xiao Fang shook her head: "Mr. the police officer, why the hell are you arresting me? Is it related to my husband?"

Han Bin took out a piece of paper with a bank card number written on it: "Your husband's bank card, are you using it?"

Cui Xiao Fang's face turned very ugly: "I ~ I don't know anything, it's just ~,"

Zhao Ming snorted: "Let's go, you don't know now, it will be clear in the post."

......

At ten o'clock at night, at the Qingdao branch, in the interrogation room, Cui Xiao Fang quickly met her husband outside the interrogation room and was taken to the interrogation room without even speaking to him. Han Bin was in charge of the interrogation, Tian Li was recording, and there was a video camera on the interrogation table.

"Name, sex, age, hometown..."

"My name is Cui Xiao Fang, female, 44 years old this year..."

"Cui Xiao Fang, do you know why I brought you here?"

"I do not know."

"Don't you know, or don't you want to say it?" Han Bin asked.

"Mr. Constable, I really don't know, why are you arresting me?" Cui Xiao Fang bit her lip.

Han Bin picked up a clear plastic bag from the table, which contained an Apple cell phone.

"Is this your phone?"

"Yes, it's mine."

Han Bin turned on the phone, found the Bubble software, and checked the chat history: "Who is Xiao Kai?"

Cui Xiao Fang shook, with a quivering sound: "I ~ a friend of mine."

“Did you give Liu Jing Xiang's bank card number for him?”

"Yes."

"Where is he now?"

"I have no idea."

" What is his real name?"

Cui Xiao Fang shook her head: "I don't know."

"What is his telephone number?"

"I don't know, we are both connected by Bubble."

"What does it look like?"

"He's in his twenties and looks good-looking, a bit like Korea Republic star Kim Min Yeong."

"Heh, don't forget to listen carefully," Han Bin snorted: "Is there a picture of him?"

Cui Xiao Fang remembered for a short while then said: "It looks like I intercepted a photo of him during the last video chat."

Han Bin took out her iPhone and searched the gallery for photos so she could identify them one by one. It didn't take long for him to find a photo of a young man naked all the way to the top.

"Is that Xiao Kai?"

Cui Xiao Fang nodded.

"Other than the Bubble account, don't you know anything about him?" Han Bin asked her.

"Yes, nothing else."

"Cui Xiao Fang, I officially inform you that you are suspected of being involved in a kidnapping case. I hope you can explain it honestly and cooperate with the investigation," Han Bin said with a severe tone.

"Kidnapping business? How is that possible?" Cui Xiao Fang was anxious and said hastily: "I didn't do anything, how could it be that I was involved in a kidnapping case."

"This bank account number was provided by the kidnappers to pay a ransom. If you can't explain it clearly, we'll list you as a suspect."

"Mr. the police officer, you have to believe me, I am really innocent. I just loaned my husband's bank card to Xiao Kai. I know absolutely nothing about the alleged kidnapping case," Cui Xiao Fang shouted.

"If you didn't participate, why give your husband's bank card to an unknown man for him to use?"

“One of Xiao Kai's friends did business and asked him to help him secure. He didn't want to lose face in front of his friend and helped. As a result, the friend lost some 'money and ran away. Xiao Kai had to take responsibility as a surety and his money in the bank was frozen, and he could not use his bank card. " Cui Xiaofang choked and continued: “Xiao Kai was doing business with people and couldn't use his bank account, so he asked me for help. I thought that since the card had no money I wouldn't suffer any losses, so I told him the bank card number."

Han Bin thought for a moment: “That is to say, Xiao Kai was waiting for a sum of money to be deposited into this bank account."

"Yes."

"How are you going to give him the money?"

"He said when the money was deposited into the account, he would let me withdraw it first and then give it to him when we met."

"Where do you meet?"

"In the hotel."

"What hotel?" Han Bin scoured Bubble and discovered the previous chat history has been deleted.

"I ~ I don't know which hotel?" Cui Xiao Fang's tone was blunt.

Han Bin felt that the other party was lying again, and he held Cui Xiao Fang's cell phone and handed it to Tian Li, who was away: "Go ask Liu Jing Xiang if there is a hotel near them.

Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2022/01/d-f-t-f-chapter-73-two-cases.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan