D F T F Chapter 71: Interrogation.


Liu Jing Xiang was brought back directly to the branch. In the interrogation room, he was sitting in the interrogation chair, and Zhang Ping and Han Bin were in charge of the interrogation.

"Name, sex, age, hometown…”

“My name is Liu Jing Xiang, 45 years old, male…”

"Do you know why you are here?" Zhang Ping asked.

“I, I…” Liu Jing Xiang wrung his hands, looking a little nervous.

"Do not hesitate, say quickly, and strive for clemency.”

"I really don't know what to say.”

“So why are you nervous about it?”

"I am shy.”

"Stop talking nonsense with me, do you want to reduce your sentence, then you have to be cooperative not to perish in the prison?" Zhang Ping patted the table.

“Mr. police officer, please don't scare me. I haven't committed any major incidents. How can I go to jail?” Liu Jing Xiang defended.

"Why don't you dodge the heavyweight with me?" Zhang Ping stood up and walked in front of Liu Jing Xiang: "Do you know how many years the kidnapper will be sentenced? Would you like to have some conscience?”

"Kidnapping? What kidnapping is this? Don't scare me," Liu Jing Xiang said in surprise.

"You always pretend to be stupid with me. You don't want to reduce your sentence. I'll satisfy you," Zhang Ping pulled out a document and patted it on the interrogation chair: "Is it your bank card number?”

Liu Jing Xiang took a look and nodded: "Yes.”

"We suspect that you are suspected of having been involved in a kidnapping case. This bank card account is the account number designated by the kidnapper to pay the ransom money into.”

“No, really not, you can't go wrong with me,” Liu Jing Xiang shouted.

"I am wronging you?" Zhang Ping sneered: "Why are you nervous if you did not do anything? I saw it right away, you're hiding something.”

"Mr. police officer, I did an illegal act, but it was not a kidnapping case. I would never dare to do such a thing.”

"Are you going to say what you did?”

“I hid the license plate of my van two days ago. I admit I made a mistake. I have to pay a fine and have a point deduction. I admit it. And you say I'm involved in a kidnapping case. I am aggrieved.”

Zhang Ping frowned: "What is it? Cover the license plate?”

“I drove my van and hauled it illegally.”

Zhang Ping pinched his forehead, feeling a fist hit the cotton, winking at Han Bin: "Brother Bin.”

Han Bin nodded and asked: "From the morning of August 18 to noon on August 19, where were you during this time?”

"I'm out of town.”

"What are you doing?”

"I practice the sports car.”

"Who can prove it?”

“My colleague, we both have a sports car together, the dash cam and the place I ate on the way both can prove it.”

“Don't lie, we'll investigate.”

“I dare not lie. What I said is true. I did not return to Qingdao City until around 2 pm this afternoon. I unloaded the car and took a shower at home. Until you arrested me, I stayed home.”

Han Bin felt that the other party didn't seem to be lying, so he changed his mind and asked: "If you have nothing to do with the kidnapping case, why would the kidnapper use your account banking? Is it to give you money for nothing?”

"I don't know, I don't know anything, I'm just a truck driver.”

“Where's your bank card?”

"I have no idea.”

“You don't know what that means. If you want to prove your innocence, think about it!”

“I ~ I think,” after thinking for a moment, Liu Jing Xiang said: “My bank card should be at home.”

"A specific place.”

"I don't know. My wife always has it with her at home, and I've always asked her when I need money.”

Han Bin was stunned for a moment, and then turned around: "Do you know what Bubble is?"

"I, I ~ it looks like I saw it once.”

"Where?”

“I don't know, I don't remember.”

Han Bin helped him remember: "Have you seen it on other people's phones?”

"Cellphone?" Liu Jing Xiang thought for a moment: “I think I saw it on my wife's cell phone. Software called Bubble.”

Han Bin turned his head and looked at Zhang Ping.

Zhang Ping slapped the table: "Grass eggs".

......

Liu Jing Xiang was handcuffed to the interrogation chair, and Zhang Ping and Han Bin walked out of the interrogation room one after another. Tian Li, Li Hui, and Zhao Ming also came out of the observation room on the side.

Zhang Ping said bluntly: "Where is Liu Jing Xiang's wife Cui Xiao Fang?”

“We do not know. We grabbed Liu Jing Xiang and rushed back. Will she be at home?" All three answered with one voice like robots. They never thought that Cui Xiao Fang would be linked to this case.

“Tian Li, Li Hui, you two immediately rush to Cui Xiao Fang's house and summon her orally,” Zhang Ping said.

“Yes, Captain,” the two responded and acted immediately.

After seeing the two leave, Zhang Ping asked: "Brother Bin, do you think Cui Xiao Fang is very suspicious?”

“I heard the blackmailer's voice. It's a male voice, but it's not Liu Jing Xiang. If Cui Xiao Fang is involved in the case, there will certainly be accomplices,” Han Bin analyzed.

“We have already knocked out the snake. I guess Cui Xiao Fang has already run away in all likelihood,” Zhang Ping sighed.

"I suggest tracking Cui Xiao Fang's cell phone while continuing to interrogate Liu Jing Xiang. After all, they are husband and wife. Maybe he knows where his wife is hiding.”

“Han Bin, Zhao Ming, keep interrogating Liu Jing Xiang and find out where Cui Xiao Fang may have fled,” Zhang Ping ordered.

"Yes, Captain.”

Zhang Ping wrote a sentence and rushed to the tech team.

About the technical team, most of the technicians were on leave, and those who were working couldn't tell if the cell phone could be located.

Han Bin and Zhao Ming walked into the interrogation room again and saw that Liu Jing Xiang looked anxious: “Mr. police officer, what's going on? Is this case related to my wife?”

"What do you think?" Han Bin asked.

Liu Jing Xiang shook his head: "Impossible, how could my wife have anything to do with the kidnapping case.”

"Since you believe your wife is innocent, then cooperate with us in our investigation, and when our case is clear, you will naturally prove your wife's innocence.”

Han Bin changed the conversation and asked: "What's your wife's cell phone number?”

"I ~" Liu Jing Xiang hesitated.

"Don't you believe in your wife.”

"I believe.”

"Then speak quickly.”

“132548XXXXX.”

Han Bin took out WeChat and sent her cell phone number to Zhang Ping.

"In this city, who are your relatives and friends?" Han Bin asked.

“Mr. police officer, why are you asking me that?”

"Do you want to allay the suspicion, do you want to restore innocence to your wife?" Han Bin asked harshly.

"I want it.”

“So answer my question honestly, instead of asking why, do you understand?”

"I understand, I understand." Liu Jing Xiang came to the interrogation room for the first time. He was a little nervous and uncomfortable, and when Han Bin screamed and he immediately became honest.

“My wife has a cousin who also lives in Qingdao City very close to us, within walking distance.”

“Are there other relationships that are good?”

"There is also a neighbor who has a good relationship with us. The two of us go shopping together a lot.”

"Tell me clearly their addresses and contact details.”

“Her cousin Cui Xiao-Fen lives in Qinling Community, Room 501, Unit 1, Building 5. I can't remember his cell phone number.”

“Do you have his number on your phone?”

"I got it.”

"We'll check it out ourselves, keep talking.”

“Our neighbor also lives in Liu'an Community, in Room 1203, Unit 2, Building 3, and I can't remember his cell phone number.”

"From the morning of August 18 to August 19 at noon, where is your wife?" Han Bin asked.

“I don't know, I'm often far from home, and I don't know where she is going.”

"Did you notice that Cui Xiao Fang recently contacted a foreign man?" Han Bin asked.

"Unknown man?" Liu Jing Xiang frowned: "She wouldn't. My wife cares about family life and won't cheat on me behind my back or contact other men.”

"Tell me, isn't it possible?”

"I am often away from home when driving my van, and I'm not very clear about that either.”

Zhao Ming couldn't help but intervene: "She's your wife, so you haven't noticed anything abnormal?”

"We two are old husband and wife, and our child is older than you. How would I have thought, I ~ I don't think it would be ~" Liu Jing Xiang was holding his forehead with his right hand, and he didn't know what to say.

“Think of any clues, tell us immediately if you remember anything,” Han Bin urged.

"Yes, I know.”

After speaking, Han Bin stood up and walked out of the interrogation room. Zhao Ming also followed him: "Brother Bin, where are we going now?”

"Make an arrest!"

Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2022/01/d-f-t-f-chapter-72-xiao-kai.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan