D F T F Chapter 19 : Fall into the trap.


An hour later, Lin Gang rushed to the office of the second group branch office of the Qingdao Third Criminal Investigation Team, and when he walked in he saw Wang Haidong sitting right in front of him. Turn his head and looked to the other side.

"Mr. Police Officer, I am Lin Gang who found the phone."

"Sit down, please."

"Thank you."

"Where's my phone? Give it back!" Wang Haidong growled.

“Sit down and clarify things first,” Han Bin said.

“Mr. Police Officer, what else to say is that he stole my cell phone and blackmailed me asking for money,” said Wang Haidong.

“Mr. Police Officer doesn't listen to his nonsense, and I really picked up this phone,” Lin Gang said.

"Lin Gang, tell me what happened." Han Bin did not listen to just one side of the story but listened to what the two said to further investigate the matter.

"I am a taxi car driver. And as it was known, while carrying a customer, it is very likely that someone drops something. This young man got in my car, and his cell phone fell on the backseat,” Lin Gang said.

"Since you picked up the phone, why haven't you returned his phone to him and blackmailed him claiming money?" Li Hui asked.

"This is wrong, I am an honest citizen, how can I blackmail him." Lin Gang was annoyed and angry as if he had been insulted.

“Don't get excited, just tell the truth,” Han Bin said.

"When I found the phone, it came out of the car, and I don't know where it is." Recalled Lin Gang, "Later, when I was at work, the phone rang, saying it was his cell phone and asked me to send it to him. My car was pulling a customer at the time, so how can I get it to him immediately. "

"After you had finished the job, why didn't you give him the phone?" Li Hui said.

“I just sent a guest to the airport, and he called me back and asked me to bring the phone to him right away. I said yes, I can bring it to you, but it's not easy for me to go. You have to pay for my round trip. 200 Yuan,” Lin Gang said.

"Why don't you go along the way, pull an airport passenger to my side?" Wang Haidong said.

"You just said it, was it that easy?" Lin Gang said.

"Stop arguing, what happened later?"

“Two hundred yuan, he refused to give it to me. I said there was no way to deliver it for you. Come and get it by yourself. It exploded. He said there was a system that shows the location of the phone. If I don't make it bring, he'll go to the police and say his phone was stolen, and the police station called me. "

Lin Gang snorted, "I didn't take it seriously, so I hung up."

"Is that the case?" Han Bin turned his head and looked at Wang Haidong.

“No, he later said that such a good cell phone costs no less than five thousand Yuan, otherwise he will throw it in the sewer, so I came to the police,” said Wang Haidong.

“Mr. Police Officer, I just said I was angry. I felt this person was too responsive. I brought the cell phone and didn't even get a thank you. I paid for gasoline out of my pocket, delayed getting to work and you let him go. Is it fair to do this to me? " Lin Gang said.

Through the dialogue between the two, Han Bin probably understood the situation and said, “Wang Haidong, since the driver was unwilling to bring it to you, why didn't you go and get it yourself? "

"Mr. Police Officer, I am a foreigner and I do not know the city. When he said the place, I do not know where it is." Wang Haidong stretched out his hands.

“So you go to the police, and you try to trick them,” Li Hui said.

"I didn't try to trick the police. I thought my cell phone was stolen and was blackmailed. As long as he returns it to me, I can withdraw my complaint," Wang said. Haidong.

"Do you think the police station is your home? If you say you want to withdraw your complaint, then you withdraw it?" Han Bin hummed.

“I just want my phone back,” Wang Haidong said.

"Where's the phone?" Han Bin asked.

"Here it is." Lin Gang hurriedly took out the cell phone.

Han Bin held it in his hand, shook it, and said: "Is this your phone?"

"Yes." Wang Haidong reached out to take it.

"You said yes, right? Password."

"15 24"

Han Bin entered the password and the phone turned on.

"Listen, Mr. Police Officer, this is really my phone."

"I'll check. If I can find your photo on it to prove your identity, and I'll give it to you of course," Han Bin said and clicked on the phone's gallery to see if there was a photo of the owner in it and verify it.

“Mr. Police Officer, you can search at WeChat. I have pictures on WeChat,” Wang Haidong recalled.

Han Bin ignored him and continued looking through the gallery, no matter if he was looking for his photo or not, there was an unexpected discovery. Pink, white, red, big white legs, etc. There are a lot of pictures of women's skirts on the phone. The more Han Bin looked, the uglier his face became. Wang Haidong on the side was also a little nervous: "Mr. Police Officer, this is really my cell phone, please return it to me."

With a “pop!” Han Bin slammed the phone on the table and said: “What is this?”

“This… I downloaded them from the Internet and kept them for playing,” Wang Haidong's expression turned very ugly.

Han Bin clicked on a short video. On an escalator, he photographed the hem of a woman's skirt. When the woman got into the elevator, the phone's camera was rotated and Wang Haidong himself was photographed smiling a little while saying: "Hey, my favorite rose, I must see you at night."

"It's not downloaded from the Internet, is it?" Han Bin said coldly.

“You are a bad kid, and I hate you,” Li Hui growled.

“Bah, this is the Qingdao Taylor Mall. I know this Guisun. In fact, he went to Qingdao City to secretly photograph the undersides of women's skirts. If I catch him, I'll beat him to death." Lin Gang growled.

“Be careful when talking, you are at the police station,” Han Bin said.

“Yes, I rushed to say,” Lin Gang bit his lip.

“Okay, now this cell phone can be proven to be yours,” Han Bin snorted, before turning to face:

"According to the Public Security Administration's Suppression Law, anyone who spy, secretly photograph, eavesdrop on people or spread the privacy of others will be detained for less than 5 days or fined not more than 500 Yuan; if the circumstances are higher serious, detained not less than 5 days but not more than 10 days, and may simultaneously be sentenced to 500 Yuan as a lower fine."

"Mr. Police Officer, this is my first vacation in Qingdao. Give me another chance. I'm ready to pay a fine, please don't hold me?" begged Wang Haidong.

Li Hui reached out, patted Wang Haidong on the shoulder, and said: "Let's go, we'll take you to another place for the holidays."

Wang Haidong was as docile as the eggplant that actress Zheng Shuang beats. He himself knew this sort of thing was shameless and couldn't discuss it.

“Well he got caught because of two hundred Yuan and deserved it,” Lin Gang took a sip of air.

Han Bin looked at Lin Gang and said: "I asked you to run with an empty car. Do you need the fare?"

"No, I don't need that little bit of money either. I just feel aggrieved and threatened to do good deeds. It's much better now. Two hundred Yuan are nothing," Lin Gang smiled.

“When you encounter this stuff in the future, please explain carefully to passengers and don't speak so aggressively,” Han Bin educated.

“Yes, I have to be careful in the future,” Lin Gang said.

“Come on, you can go,“ Han Bin said.

“Thank you,” Lin Gang nodded, then hummed a little song and left the office.

"Ding Dong"

[Congratulations to police officer 57 75 33, who solved disputes between ordinary people and grabbed a photo shooter.]

[Reward merit +1.]

Han Bin smiled, it's not bad, sitting at the desk, and he can also earn merit!

Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2021/06/d-f-t-f-chapter-20-new-cases.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan