D F T F Chapter 17 : Truth.


Wang Jie took a deep breath and stepped forward with his head bowed.

Han Bin reached out to block the opponent and said, "Mr., we are from the Public Security Bureau. I would like to ask you to participate in an investigation into a case."

"Mr. Policeman, what is happened?" Wang Jie said.

"There was a robbery in the finance room on the fourth floor of the hospital, do you know the news?" Han Bin said.

 "I heard someone mention it, and I didn't quite understand what happened." Wang Jie said.

"From 3:30 p.m. to 5:20 p.m., where are you?" Li Hui asked.

"Oh, my mother-in-law is in the hospital, I came to take care of her in the hospital."

"Where were you at that time?"

“I don't remember,” Wang Jie said.

“What's in the bag?” Han Bin said.

"Dirty clothes, I take them home to wash them."

"Are the clothes that heavy? The woven sack can be twisted." Han Bin said.

“There are still some office documents, which are quite heavy. I will bring work home for overtime,” Wang Jie said superficially.

 "Open the bag, we have to search it." Han Bin said.

"Mr. Policeman, do you have a search warrant?" Wang Jie asked rhetorically.

"The Criminal Procedure Law states that when an emergency situation arises during an arrest or detention, a search can be carried out without using a search warrant, "Han Bin said.

"I will not resist, I have always cooperated with the police, and since it is an emergency." Wang Jie said.

"I warn you that if you carry a murder weapon, it will endanger the safety of those around you. It is a warning." Han Bin said.

“You can't do this to me, I'm innocent, I didn't do anything,” Wang Jie said.

"We are here to exonerate you, go open the bag." Han Bin said.

Wang Jie's forehead was already covered in sweat, and his hands were shaking slightly.

Li Hui reached out, took the bag, and directly opened the zipper, and found that it contained several women's clothes and a black backpack, just similar to what the suspect was wearing in the video.

Li Hui opened the backpack and discovered that there were bundles of red banknotes, a white lab coat, sunglasses, a mask, and a bloody dagger.

"Are these your office files?" Zhang Ping coldly sniffed: "Catch him!"

Wang Jie did not resist, allowing Han Bin and Li Hui to handcuff him.

"What are you doing? Why are you catching my husband?" Xiaofang heard the movements in the hallway and ran out of the room.

 "We suspect your husband is linked to a theft." Han Bin said.

"Impossible, my husband is not that kind of person," Xiaofang shouted.

“So what is this?” Li Hui revealed the money and the dagger in the backpack.

"This ... How is that possible?" Xiaofang looked shocked.

"Xiaofang, I'm sorry, I couldn't find the money to help your mother do the operation and cure her illness." Wang Jie said.

"Jie, you ... why are you so stupid!" Xiaofang shouted bitterly.

......

In the police car, "Huh ..." Li Hui sighed in relief: "We almost let him slip away."

"Who would have thought that, if we had been a little late he would have taken the money and the theft tools, avoided the crime, and left the hospital for a legitimate reason. Then it would be difficult to find him again." Tian Li said.

"Han Bin, if you hadn't come up with a new direction for the investigation, Wang Jie would have really benefited." Zhang Ping reached out and patted Han Bin on the shoulder.

"It's everyone's credit; I just put the icing on the cake." Han Bin smiled.

"That kind of icing on the cake, I like it a lot, the more the better in the future." Zhang Ping smiled.

"Captain Zhang, you must congratulate me too, because I am working despite being sick." Li Hui said.

"By the way, have you seen the doctor, my boy?" Zhang Ping asked with concern.

"The case was discovered before it was too late." Li Hui shrugged.

 "What's wrong with you my child? I have an acquaintance at the hospital. Would you like me to introduce you to a doctor?" Zhang Ping said.

"No no." Li Hui quickly waved his hand.

“As for the general feeling of discomfort? Captain Zhang is not asking you to say it,” Tian Li said.

"Little things, little things." Li Hui sneered.

"Haha." Han Bin laughed and said, "Actually, I can know what illness Li Hui is ill with. It's not difficult."

"You know?" Tian Li said.

"Let's see what you can do, do you really think you are Holmes?" Li Hui hummed, he didn't tell anyone about his hemorrhoid.

"There aren't a lot of specializations on the fourth floor, they're all relatively private illnesses, most of which are gynecological illnesses, as well as hemorrhoids." Han Bin said.

Li Hui has a big mouth, and he usually doesn't hurt others any less; Han Bin won't give up if he's lucky enough to deflate him.

Tian Li pulled out a long tone: "Oh." revealing know what Li Hui's illness was.

Li Hui blushed, looked at Han Bin, raised his head, looked at the roof of the car, and said nothing.

"What's the embarrassment, man, of having hemorrhoid?" Zhang Ping smiled.

......

Upon his return to the office of the Third Criminal Investigation Team, Qingdao Branch, Captain Zhang Ming was received by Zhao Ming greeting him and saying: "Captain Zhang, how did the investigation go?"

“The thief has been caught, Have a drink and have a rest. We'll speak again about this." Zeng Ping said.

"Zhao Ming, I heard you also arrested a suspect, how's it going on your end?" Li Hui said.

Zhao Ming shook his head, "Brother Bin is right. This male nurse has a file. It is believed to have little to do with this theft."

"Brother Bin has seen this. Recently, he has become more and more professional in business management. I have a somewhat authentic story." Li Hui boasted.

Han Bin rolled his eyes and ignored his words.

“Han Bin, Li Hui, you two are going to the interrogation,” Zhang Ping said.

"Yes, Captain."

......

In the interrogation room, Han Bin and Li Hui sat at the interrogation table, and the suspect sat in the interrogation chair opposite.

"Name, age, hometown ..."

"Wang Jie, 32, Jizhou ..."

"This afternoon, 4 to 4:15 p.m., where are you?"

"To the hospital." Wang Jie said.

"What are you doing?"

"Impossible to remember."

“Wang Jie, be lenient in your confession, don't be strict or resist, confess honestly and strive for leniency so that you can see your loved ones as soon as possible,” Han Bin said.

Wang Jie closed his eyes, the expression on his face changed and changed again. After a long moment, he opened his eyes again: "What do you want to know?"

"Did you commit the robbery in the finance room on the fourth floor this afternoon?" Han Bin said.

"I did it?"

"How did you do it?"

 "I hid on the stairs, saw the person in the finance room, she walked past me, I hijacked her way, and we entered the finance room." Wang Jie said.

"Do you have any accomplices?"

"No, I am alone."

"How was the victim injured?"

“After the robbery was over, I was afraid that she would scream, I held the dagger and knocked her out,” Han Bin said.

"The hospital is a place to rescue the dying and heal the injured. Why are you doing this evil in such a place, are you going there with your conscience?" Li Hui said.

"You are right. The hospital is a place to save the dying and heal the injured, but it is also a place to do business. Without money, they will not help you see a doctor," Wang Jie said.

"Did you rob the finance room to pay for medical bills?" Han Bin asked.

"My mother-in-law needs money for her surgery." Wang Jie said.

“Is it worth it?” Han Bin said.

Wang Jie shook his head and said with red eyes, "I had no choice."

Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2021/06/d-f-t-f-chapter-18-zheng-kaixuan.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan