P S M Chapter 18: Kate's Request

 

Looking at the young woman in front of him who bowed to salute, Lin Yu was unsurprised. When she walked towards him, he had already recognized him. This young woman was what he had seen before standing in front of Annie and the fallen middle-aged handsome man. The blond young woman, from her introduction, should be Annie's sister. Lin Yu stepped forward and lifted up the blond young woman who was saluting. Well, she should be the young woman named Kate; he patted her on the shoulder and said: "No need thanks; I'm sorry about your father, I am very sorry!"

"No, if you did not arrive on time, not only my father but also my sister and I would probably be killed. In fact, all of this is my fault. If I don't like the sea too much and let my father and sister accompany me capriciously. If we did not travel around the sea, my father wouldn't have any trouble, so I blame myself for all this." Kate choked in sobs after speaking, taking all the faults on herself.

Kate's appearance that her father died because of her willfulness of travel caused Lin Yu to frown and swallow his saliva coldly, "Listen, it's not your fault to like the sea. Your father and sister wanted to accompany you to travel together. It's to support you and if you don't want your father to worry about you in heaven, don't take all the faults on yourself. If you really insist to blame someone, blame these damned pirates." Lin Yu's cold speech seemed to awaken Kate from her self-blame, leaving her in a daze.

"Yes, if there is no such group of pirates, my father will not have an accident. I want to cheer up. I can't let my father worry about me anymore." Kate's eyes gradually became firmer in a whisper.

She cheered up as she showed a firm expression on her face and bowed to Lin Yu again: "Thank you for your enlightenment. You are a pirate hunter. I want to be your follower, and you should still lack a navigator. I can become your navigator and guide on the sea. Please accept me."

Hearing that Kate wanted to become his follower, Lin Yu was a little excited, but he was not too happy. Instead, he frowned and asked: "How do you know there is no navigator on my ship, and if you want to find pirates for revenge, it’s better to join the navy. Why should you become my follower?"

"Because you have saved Annie and me, we owe our lives to you to save ours, and because you have solved the great strength of the big pirate who was offered a reward of 10 million Bellys. This level of big pirates is strong in the entire East Blue Sea and even the naval base may be unable to capture him successfully, so instead of joining the navy, I want to be your follower. As for how to know you lack a navigator, I saw it."

"saw?"

"Yes, what I saw. Before thanking you, I found there is a monorail sailing boat that can be driven solo on the sea and not far away and because my eyesight is very good, I can see far away scenes. I took a closer look and found that there was no one on the boat and even the boat was drifting with the current because there was no one on it, then I concluded this boat had to belong to you. After you had arrived, the boat was gone, so I thought you shouldn't have a navigator. And I believe my eyes and my navigation skills can navigate for you." She said her own eyes and navigation skills, and she seemed to have regained self-confidence, and this could be seen in her own eyes. She looked proud of navigation.

Seeing that Kate was proud of her sailing skills and had eyes that could observe the situation on his ship from a distance, Lin Yu believed that she should be a good sailor. Although he was a little heart-stirred, he shook his head and refused: "Then what about your sister? She just lost her father, and she is now in need of care. Since you are her sister, you should take care of her from this time being, have you ever thought about this?"

Just as Lin Yu refused Kate's request, Annie didn't know when she had already walked toward him and said firmly: "Then I ask the big brother to accept us together!" 

Lin Yu looked at Annie and Kate with a firm face, they seemed to be waiting for the last judgment but he was silent.

••••••

Let's return back to the present, looking at Annie, who was happily counting the treasures and jewelry, and Kate who was preparing the antiseptic potion, Lin Yu’s mouth smiled, although it was still a bit strange now why he had agreed to Annie and Kate’s request to board the ship. But at least judging from the results, this was very good, adding a lot of laughter and laughter to the dry sea life, right?

Lin Yu muttered the panel silently in his heart, 'Panel'

"Name: Lin Yu (Nefertari Ling Yu)

Force: + 9.2

Agility and knowledge: + 10.0

Bodyweight: + 9.8

Smart: + 8.7

Age: 15

Skills: basic skills: basic swordsmanship (consummation), basic navigation + (beginner); Elementary skills: Storm Swordsmanship (great success); Intermediate skills: The profound meaning of the wind • Green shadow chop (getting unstarted).

Talent: None

Devil Fruit: None

Domination: None

Air Luck Points: 7635"

Looking at the many powerful attributes and skills, these were the result of the two years of hard work to hunt down pirates. The changes brought about by the plundering of luck have reached 10 times the agility and 9 times of ordinary people. While a lot of strength and physique brought satisfaction to Lin Yu, the attributes that had been growing slowly recently and even the agility attributes that hadn't been improved for a long time also told him that his strength had recently grown to a bottleneck.

Looking at the skill bar which had always shown he was not introduced to the storm deep sword level, Lin Yu has a premonition. He believed that as long as he could get the basic level of practice, his strength would be greatly improved, as storm profound sword and blue shadow slash were special skills of swordsmen. The flying hash was also the skill of Lin Yu when he was introduced to the culture of the swordsman of the swift wind when he entered the realm of the swordsmen's masters.

As for the Air Luck Points needed for being a beginner in the storm profound sword, Lin Yu should have had around 10,000 Air Luck Points. If he had 10,000 Points, he could burn these Air Luck Points and step into the realm of swordsmen.

And now he only needed 2375 points of luck to reach 10,000 points, which meant that as long as he killed two or three other pirates who were offered a reward of 10 million Bellys, the looted Air Luck Points would allow him to set foot in the realm of swordsmen masters. Thinking of this, Lin Yu couldn't wait to rush out to hunt the pirates, but the reason made him restrain this impulse.

One was that these great pirates who offer a reward of more than 10 million Bellys were very few in the entire East Blue Sea. After all, the East Blue Sea was called the weakest sea, and there were not many powerful pirates. Wandering in the sea, the whereabouts was very difficult to determine. Often he found out that they were in a certain place, but when he was arriving, they had already run away, which made him like most pirate hunters a sea headache.

"Hey, now, I really want to know two fixed positions of two pirates in the East Blue Sea!"

Ps: (By becoming a Patreon, you can read more chapters, for this; your support is my most principal motivation.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan