D F T F Chapter 227: Double Life.

After reading the autopsy report, Han Bin's smart watch rang, and He saw it was a call from his mother Wang Hui Fang. He left the office and answered the phone outside in the hallway.
Wang Hui Fang didn't have anything interesting to say, she only called to ask Han Bin if he will go home in the evening for dinner, so he told her he had a case, so he naturally won't be able to get home for dinner on time.
After leaving his mother, Han Bin was about to return to the office when he saw a beautifully dressed woman in her thirties approaching, wearing much gold jewelry on her hands and neck.
"Hey, officer, I have a question for you," the woman shouted.
"What do you want?"
"Where is the office of the second group of the third criminal investigation team?" asked the woman.
"Who are you looking for?"
"A police officer named Zhao asked me to come."
"I'm from the second group, come with me," Han Bin said, and he led the woman into the office of the second group.
"Brother Bin, who is this older sister?" As soon as he entered the door, Zhao Ming couldn't help but ask.
"I heard this voice, and you are Officer Zhao, aren't you?" the woman asked rhetorically.
"Are you Fan Zhen Ye's wife, Cai Xiu Yan?"
"It's me," replied the woman.
Li Hui looked at Cai Xiu Yan and looked at the LV bag on her arm: "Are you really Fan Zhen Ye's wife?"
"I brought the marriage certificate, why don't you take a look." Cai Xiu Yan patted her LV bag.
"Zhao Ming; first take Ms. Cai to identify the body and come back to do a recording later," Han Bin said.
"Yes, Team Leader," Zhao Ming replied and ushered Cai Xiu Yan out of the office.
Li Hui pointed to the door: "An LV bag, have you seen it?"
"I'm not blind, what do you mean?" Han Bin laughed.
"My dear, this big gold bracelet is almost as thick as my watch chain." Li Hui shook his head exaggeratedly: "If anyone met her on the street, who would believe her husband would be a beggar."
“Each profession has its own number one talent. Perhaps the deceased is the best talent in this industry,” Han Bin said.
"It's too late to say anything now. If he hadn't died, I would have had the heart to worship him as a teacher," Li Hui said half-truth.
"Come on, stop talking about those useless things." Han Bin waved his hand and returned to his chair.
However, before Han Bin's chair was warm, the door slammed again, and Zhao Ming and Cai Xiu Yan returned to the office.
"What's wrong, haven't you been to the forensic room yet?" Han Bin asked.
"I went there," Zhao Ming said.
"Have you finished recognizing the corpse?" Han Bin was a little surprised, it was too fast.
"Yes, I signed the confirmation letter, and this is my husband Fan Zhen Ye," Cai Xiu Yan said.
"Why didn't you even make a sound, didn't you cry?" Li Hui asked.
"I cried coming here, and seeing him lying there made me really sad," Cai Xiu Yan said, rubbing her red eyes again.
"It's rare to see family members of the deceased as calm as you are," Li Hui said emotionally.
"Officer, do I still have to give a written statement?" Cai Xiu Yan's voice was a bit muffled.
"Sit here, I'll give you a written statement."
Han Bin turned on the law enforcement recorder and began a routine investigation.
"Name, sex, age, profession..."
"Cai Xiu Yan, female, I am 34 years old, I am opening a clothing store..."
"Ms. Cai, when did you hear the news of Fan Zhen Ye's death?" Han Bin asked.
"I only found out about this when Agent Zhao called me."
"What does your husband do?" Han Bin asked.
Cai Xiu Yan hesitated for a moment: “He is a financial investor.”
“Pfft…” Li Hui couldn't help laughing: “What kind of clothes does your husband usually wear when he goes investing?»
"What's wrong with wearing a suit?" Cai Xiu Yan was cowardly shy.
Han Bin took out his cell phone, took out Fan Zhen Ye's photo, and put it in front of Cai Xiu Yan: "Did you see the clothes he was wearing when he died?"
Cai Xiu Yan glanced at it, his face became ugly: "This... ...He..."
"What is he doing?" Han Bin asked.
"He used to be a beggar, but now he's moved on to investing. I didn't intend deceiving the police, I..." Cai Xiu Yan sighed, not knowing how to explain it.
"That is to say, this outfit is only worn for begging. He usually wears a suit," Han Bin asked.
"Yes," Cai Xiu Yan replied.
“Does Fan Zhen Ye have a car?”
“He has a black Mercedes-Benz.”
Li Hui couldn't help but ask: “How did your family get their money?”
“No theft or looting, just I earned it,” Cai Xiu Yan said with her head bowed.
"How did you earn it?"
"Does it matter now my husband is dead?" replied Cai Xiu Yan.
"Inappropriate interests and property sources are probably why he was killed," Li Hui said.
"Our family's property is legitimate, every penny, penny, penny, penny, penny, all hard-earned," Cai Xiu Yan said.
"With begging, can you still have a Mercedes-Benz?" Li Hui was still in disbelief.
"You all know it anyway, so I don't need to hide it anymore," Cai Xiu Yan took a deep breath and organized her words:
"Not only Fan ZhenYe is a beggar, but my whole family is too, I have been a beggar with my family since I was ten years old, and I have been working for more than 20 years now. When houses were cheap there a few years ago, our family bought a lot of property, not only cars, but also houses, stores, and deposits. But this money is legitimately obtained. What they voluntarily gave to us, we did not take by force. Nothing stolen or looted, it's definitely rightful property."
"If there is no problem with the property, do you know the reason why Fan Zhen Ye was killed?" Han Bin replied.
"I don't know," Cai Xiu Yan shrugged: "Besides, it should be up to your police to investigate."
"Did he behave abnormally during the period before his death?" Han Bin asked.
"He was, as usual, I didn't notice anything special," Cai Xiu Yan snorted.
"Do you have any suspects?" Han Bin asked.
Cai Xiu Yan was silent for a while, then gritted her teeth and said: "He should have a woman outside. You should ask this woman, maybe she knows."
"What woman?"
"He has a mistress outside."
"You saw it?"
"He wasn't a fool, and it's too late to hide it, how could he leave me to see her?"
"So how did you know?" Li Hui asked.
"If your wife doesn't come home every day and changes her underwear when she returns, what do you think?" Cai Xiu Yan replied; she was already unhappy with him.
Li Hui was a little embarrassed: "Cough...what you are telling me?"
"How long did this situation last?" Han Bin asked sternly.
Cai Xiu Yan recalled for a moment: "It's been two years."
"Do you know the identity of your husband's lover?"
Cai Xiu Yan shrugged: "If you find her, let me know; I've wanted to slap this vixen for a long time."


Note: Thanks for reading.

Translate Books are not easy, I hope book lovers who haven't subscribed will want to subscribe.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan