D F T F Chapter 167: How a thing happened from beginning to end.

Tan Jing Ya asked in surprise: "Do you know each other?"
"Do you think it's possible?" Han Bin replied.
"Yeah, that shouldn't be such a coincidence," Tan Jing Ya thought, but luckily they didn't know each other, otherwise she'd have to scold the bastard.
"Da Da..."
Footsteps sounded, and several people in police uniforms climbed onto the roof.
“Comrades, which police station are you from?” asked Han Bin.
"Chang Sheng Road Police Station," the main man replied.
"I am Han Bin from the team of the Qingdao Third Criminal Investigation Team. This is officer Tan from the publicity division of the municipal bureau. We came here for something else and faced this situation," Han Bin announced because it was not the jurisdiction of the Qingdao Third Criminal Investigation Team.
"I'm Zhao Zi Kan, the police chief of Chang Sheng Road Police Station," the man in the lead extended his right hand and shook Han Bin's hand.
"Sergeant Zhao, since you are here, the stage will be handed over to you," Han Bin said.
"What is this woman's name and why does she want to jump off the building?" asked Zhao Zi Kan.
"I was very excited, so I cooperated with the investigation. I call the slag man 'a scumbag' especially when I see he made a beautiful woman want to jump off the roof of a building. It may be because of emotional setbacks,” Han Bin explained.
"Well, it's been hard work for both of you," Zhao Zi Kan said these words, and without asking any more questions, he led these people on the roof to the door that led to the roof.
"What shall we do now?" Tan Jing Ya felt very depressed, she couldn't get involved here, and no one cared about her.
"Let's help her." Han Bin shrugged.
Although this place is not in his jurisdiction when a policeman sees that ordinary people are in danger and need help, it is impossible for him to turn around and leave to continue picking up girls.
Tan Jing Ya nodded and stood at the roof door with Han Bin, observing the situation on the roof. Zhao Zi Kan had already started communicating with the girl who wanted to jump off the building.
The two were very close, and Han Bin could slightly smell her seductive body fragrance.
Suddenly, a scolding came from the roof.
"Well, he's still a bastard, and I know he's full of promise. I patted his chest and said, can you do what you promised me?"
Tan Jing Ya gave Han Bin a serious look and said: "It seems that the bastard being scolded is not because she is beautiful."
Han Bin pretended not to hear and ignored the other party's words.
"You all get down, I don't want to talk to men," the woman shouted as she wanted to jump off the building.
"Daughter, you must be wronged by jumping off the building. If you don't say what you want, how can, we help you?" Zhao Zi Kan said helplessly.
"Find a policewoman. I don't believe in men's nonsense," shouted the woman who wanted to jump from the building.
"Don't worry, I'll call a policewoman right away," Zhao Zi Kan reassured.
"Get down quick, if you don't get down I'm jumping," the woman who wanted to jump off the building stood up and threatened.
"No, don't jump, we'll leave now,"
Seeing the other party was emotionally unstable, Zhao Zi Kan retreated with the police officers, and after descending from the roof, Zhao Zi Kan ordered: “Call Chen Juan and ask her to come quickly. The woman who wants to jump off the building is too suspicious of male police officers to communicate with her."
"Sergeant, Chen Juan is away today."
"So ask other policewomen to come, she's not the only woman in the office," Zhao Zi Kan ordered.
"Sergeant Zhao, I'm from the Publicity Division of the Municipal Bureau. Do you think I can do this?" Tan Jing Ya said impatiently.
Zhao Zi Kan turned his head and looked at Tan Jing Ya, who was young, beautiful, and fashionable, and it made him a little uncertain: “Don't pull up the whole vase. If you do not pronounce your words correctly, you will stimulate the woman who wants to jump from the building.
Zhao Zi Kan looked back at Han Bin, with some intention of asking. Han Bin showed a wry smile; he saw Tan Jing Ya for the first time today, and he didn't know if this girl was a slime or beautiful and smart.
"Sergeant Zhao, the woman who wants to jump off the building is still standing on the edge of the wall. We can't just watch, let me try," Tan Jing Ya straightened her bulging chest.
Zhao Zi Kan was in his thirties and still had to think. He said: "The girl who wants to jump off the building has demonic obstacles. You are a brittle and weak girl. I'm afraid you can't handle her.»
Tan Jing Ya is in the publicity department, and she is also from the police academy. Graduates, naturally, do not want to be looked down upon.
"I know."
Zhao Zi Kan had no better way now, and he couldn't let the woman who wants to jump off the building stay on the roof alone, and said: "Officer Tan pay attention to your safety."
Tan Jing Ya nodded, and the jet black braids were rolled up and secured with black hairpins, which are neat, simple, and elegant, took a deep breath and stepped out onto the roof. Han Bin greeted Zhao Zi Kan and followed her.
"Why did you follow me?" Tan Jing Ya was a little surprised.
"Help you, if she really tries jumping, you can't hold her alone," Han Bin said.
If Tian Li was there, Han Bin wouldn't follow her. He believes in Tian Li's ability; she is a skilled member of the criminal investigation team and had the ability to protect her own safety. However, Han Bin didn't have such confidence in Tan Jing Ya yet.
Tan Jing Ya and Han Bin went to the roof one after another.
"Why are you still here?" asked the woman who wanted to jump from the building.
"I'm also a policewoman. If you have any requirements, you can tell me," Tan Jing Ya said.
The woman who wanted to jump from the building pointed at Han Bin and asked: "Didn't I say that men weren't allowed to go upstairs? Why did you come?"
"She's my girlfriend, and I'm worried about her, I won't let her come alone," Han Bin stretched out his right hand and patted Tan Jing Ya's shoulder.
Tan Jing Ya: "..."
"No, you didn't just say you were a policeman? How could it be you're her boyfriend?" The girl who wanted to jump off the building didn't believe him.
"The police officer can't be single all the time. We both came to the beach for a date, and it happened that we came helping," Han Bin explained.
"I don't believe what men say," the woman who wanted to jump off the building snorted and pointed at Tan Jing Ya who was next to him: "Tell me, is this your boyfriend?"
If it wasn't for human life, Tan Jing Ya really would want to ask: “Han Bin are you really my boyfriend? Do you want to become one?”
There was no time to tangle at this time, so Tan Jing Ya simply said: "Yes."
"Can I trust you?" The girl who wanted to jump off the building calmed down a bit.
"I'm a policewoman and a woman, and I'm not lying to you," Tan Jing Ya's voice was soft and comfortable.
"If even women are liars, who else in the world can I trust? I'll jump right out of here," the woman who wanted to jump off the building cried.
Tan Jing Ya was afraid she wouldn't believe her, so she put her arms around Han Bin's arm and said: "I didn't lie to you, and we're really dating."
"Don't trust a man too much, he's unreliable," said the woman who wanted to jump off the building.
Han Bin: "..."
If it wasn't for his duty, he would turn around and get off.
"Big sister, it's too dangerous up there, why don't you come down and talk first?" Tan Jing Ya advised.
"Who is your older sister, I'm only 20 this year," the girl who wanted to jump off the building started crying, it seemed that this sentence made her even sadder.
"That's a stumble, wipe away your tears," Tan Jing Ya took a handkerchief out of her pocket and wanted to get closer to the girl who wanted to jump off the building.
"Go away you're making me cry," the woman who wanted to jump off the building stood up.
"I'm not going, sit down and tell me what you want, you can ask if you have any requests," Tan Jing Ya hurriedly persuasively.
"Call that bastard Lu Fei Hang, I want to see him and ask him to apologize in person."
"What's your name?"
"Luo Cui Shan."
"What is Lu Fei Hang's phone number?"
"1345XXXXXX." Luo Cui Shan reported his phone number and angrily said," The bastard blocked me, he's not a human being."
Zhao Zi Kan stood in front of the door, wrote down Luo Cui Shan's boyfriend's phone number, and contacted him.
"Is Lu Fei Hang your boyfriend?" Tan Jing Ya asked.
Luo Cui Shan stared at him: "This is my husband."
"Are you married?"
"What's wrong with getting unmarried? He keeps calling me my wife. Most of the money I earn every month is for him to study. He dumped me after graduation and said I was illiterate, burped when I ate, and farted in front of him, I've always been like that, what did I do earlier, do you think that he is very dumb?" Luo Cui Shan said he was wrong.
"It's true he is wrong, but you shouldn't use this mistake to punish yourself," Tan Jing Ya said.
"Don't let men spend your money," warned Luo Cui Shan.
Tan Jing Ya was a little stunned, this girl wanted to jump off the building and she always minds her own business.
"Luo Cui Shan, not every man, spends women's money. I'm always afraid I can't spend my bonus," Han Bin felt it was necessary to clarify some things, otherwise, he and Tan Jing Ya might get cold before you even start.
"There are still good men in the world. If you think Lu Fei Hang is unsuitable, you can find a better one," Tan Jing Ya comforted.
"It doesn't hurt to get up and talk. You are so beautiful, of course, and it's easy for you to find yourself another one," Luo Cui Shan didn't hide it and continued: "I don't didn't go to school, so I wanted to find a student as a boyfriend and to be with him, I really paid a lot of money, it's not easy for me to find another one."
Zhao Zi Kan looked around and winked at Han Bin. Han Bin approached. Zhao Zi Kan whispered: "Lu Fei Hang is out of town and cannot come here."
"Sergeant Zhao, what should we do?" Han Bin asked.
"Find a chance and pull it off the edge of the building," Zhao Zi Kan said.
"Find me two bottles of mineral water," Han Bin suggested.
"Agreed." Zhao Zi Kan responded and stepped back.
Han Bin returned to the roof, walked alongside Tan Jing Ya, and whispered.
Luo Cui Shan pointed to Han Bin: “You are very comfortable walking around on the roof, what are your bad ideas?”
Tan Jing Ya said smartly: "He was afraid I was thirsty, so he asked me for a bottle of water."
Luo Cui Shan sighed: "Before, Lu Fei Hang was also very considerate of me."
"How did you meet?" Tan Jing Ya asked unconsciously.
"The first time we met was at the Blue Whale mall," Luo Cui Shan began to recall: "I remember he was wearing a gray vest that day, which was very old-fashioned, and I invited him to eat a bowl of noodles, still vegetarian..." Luo Cui Shan cried and laughed: "Although he was poor, he was very considerate of me at that time and always liked to ask me if I'm thirsty...
Han Bin: "..."
He felt that Luo Cui Shan's appearance must be the cause of the two's separation, and today's date is unmeant to be a good memory.
Luo Cui Shan had spoken at length about the love affair between her and Lu Fei Hang. After speaking, she asked: "When is that bastard coming?"
"It should be soon," Tan Jing Ya didn't want to lie to her, but for the safety of dealing with her, she lied.
"Half an hour, if he doesn't come, I'll jump out of here," Luo Cui Shan looked firm.
"Why are you so stupid, why do you punish yourself for other people's mistakes?" Tan Jing Ya said emotionally.
"I have no other way, and I really paid a lot for him," Luo Cui Shan's eyes were red and her tears had dried up.
"As long as you live, there is still hope," advised Tan Jing Ya.
"I won't die a hundred times, so I'll be relieved," Luo Cui Shan sighed.
"There are only three floors, and you won't die if you jump. It's very likely that you'll break your arms and legs. Lu Fei Hang will despise you even more," Han Bin punched.
Tan Jing Ya: "..."
Luo Cui Shan was stunned for a moment, glanced down, then burst into tears. Han Bin's words hit her hard.
"Uuuu..."
"Don't listen to him; he's a crime cop, he hates crime suspects every day, so what can he say nice," Tan Jing Ya gently persuaded him.
"Uuuu... Am I also a criminal suspect?" Luo Cui Shan cried even more fiercely.
It can be seen that Han Bin's remarks had an effect on Luo Cui Shan. She turned her legs against the wall inside the roof and looked like she didn't want to jump anymore.
As Han Bin had said if she can't die if she jumps, she has to suffer while she is alive. Isn't that a joke for the scumbags?
But she couldn't go down on her own. There were so many people watching the party under the mall, and many people persuaded her to jump quickly. She was already sitting on the wall, and it was too shameful to continue like this. She couldn't help but jump, and she could only be rescued.
After a standoff for some time, Han Bin brought two bottles of mineral water and handed a bottle to Tan Jing Ya: “Drink some water.”
Tan Jing Ya took a few sips. Luo Cui Shan swallowed her saliva and looked envious, she was also thirsty, and her lips were dry. Before making the decision to jump off the building, she had been on the roof for three hours.
Han Bin pretended to unscrew the other bottle of mineral water, Luo Cui Shan licked her lips and secretly said: "He really is an asshole, and he doesn't want to give me a bottle."
"Hey, just two bottles?" Tan Jing Ya asked.
"Yes," Han Bin shrugged.
"Why not drink it and give this bottle of water to Luo Cui Shan," Tan Jing Ya said.
Han Bin shook the mineral water and asked: "Luo Cui Shan, are you thirsty?"
Luo Cui Shan turned her head away and didn't look at Han Bin. Tan Jing Ya took the bottle of water, walked towards Luo Cui Shan, and said warmly as she walked: "Cui Shan, drink water first, if your lips are chapped, you won't look pretty."
"You throw it at me."
"If I'll throw it away, maybe it will be thrown down off the building," Tan Jing Ya said.
Luo Cui Shan stopped talking and seemed to nod as Tan Jing Ya approached. As they approached each other, Tan Jing Ya held out the bottle: "Cui Shan, here is the water."
Luo Cui Shan hesitated for a moment, and leaned forward, ready to pick up the bottle of mineral water. The moment she grabbed it, Tan Jing Ya quickly grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the fence.
"Ah...let me go, I'll jump off the building, don't save me," Luo Cui Shan shouted loudly.
People downstairs in the mall could hear it clearly, messed up that jump attempt. Luo Cui Shan fell to the ground, tried to push Tan Jing Ya away, and wanted to climb the fence again. Luo Cui Shan was very strong, and it was difficult for Tan Jing Ya to control her.
At this time, Han Bin walked over, grabbed Luo Cui Shan's shoulder, pulled out the handcuffs, and with two clicks, directly handcuffed Luo Cui Shan and lifted her off the ground.
"Let go of me, why are you handcuffing me?" Luo Cui Shan struggled, but unfortunately, Han Bin's strength was too great for her to resist.
"Luo Cui Shan, in order to prevent you from hurting yourself and the people around you, I will first control you and let you calm down. I hope you can understand," Han Bin said sternly.
Tan Jing Ya was a bit stunned at how she was able to do this.
.........
Translating books is not easy, I hope book lovers who are not patreons can become patreons.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan