D F T F Chapter 164: Big gift bag.

Han Bin opened his notebook and asked: "Why did you kill Li Tao?"
Zhang Hai Yan let out a long sigh and stroked her hair: "Damn him."
"What is the relationship between you two?"
"The relationship between the boyfriend and girlfriend."
"Li Tao hired a hitman to kill your husband. Do you know about the attempted murder of Cao Yang?" Han Bin asked.
"I heard him say this before, I thought he was bragging, but I didn't expect him to do this," Zhang Hai Yan sounded a bit complicated.
"When did you know exactly that?"
"On August 30, when Cao Yang left to work outside the village, he came to my house and told me that he had found two people to kill Cao Yang, but they were so stupid that they were going to kill each other. after messing things up and Cao Yang went to work in town, and the two of them didn't want to do it anymore."
"If you both love each other, divorce Cao Yang, why do you want him to be killed?"
"I tried persuading Li Tao not to do it. If he wants to do something stupid, he should do it on his own, and not ask someone to kill Cao Yang, he didn't listen to me. He said only if Cao Yang is dead, can the property, canteen, and money belong to me, and if I divorce, I won't even have a home," Zhang Hai Yan said with an ironic smile:
“I heard it at the time and felt disgusted. He wanted to kill Yue Yue's biological father, then he also wanted to be Yue Yue's stepfather. If Yue Yue finds out later, how should I deal with her?"
"You did it to protect Cao Yang. You killed Li Tao?"
"At that time, I didn't want to kill Li Tao, and I just wanted to persuade him not to do this. At noon, he ate at my house and had a few drinks, and after eating, he said he missed me, and Yue Yue was also at home. I said no, he asked me to bring Yue Yue to sleep." Zhang Hai Yan closed her eyes and sighed before continuing: "In the afternoon, I finally brought Yue Yue to sleep, so we started to exercise, which woke up the child, so we quit because I can only take care of my child, he got angry at my daughter when he thought it was a disappointment, and when Yue Yue didn't eat well at night, he got angry at her again and kicked her."
"I had an abortion before, and it became difficult for me to have a child later. Cao Yang knew I couldn't have a child when he married me. Although I was incompetent, he didn't hate me. Who knew that when I was in my thirties I would have Yue Yue, I'm really happy, I feel she is given to me by God, now that I'm old, it's impossible for me to have children in the future, Yue Yue is the most important thing for me.'
"Cao Yang is your husband. Yes, you have a daughter, why are you with Li Tao?" Tian Li wondered.
"Li Tao and I had known each other for quite a while before I got married, we had a good life, then we broke up for some reason. After marriage, Cao Yang and I lived a good life, but This is not the life I want. Cao Yang, this person is honest and cowardly. His ambitions in this life are limited, and he cannot give me the life I want. But Li Tao is different. He is bold and dares to do things. As long as he has the right opportunity, he can give me ideas one day and develop them the next. He can give me the life I wanted," said Zhang Hai Yan.
"What kind of life do you want?" Tian Li asked.
"Little girl, is it still interesting to say that now?" Zhang Hai Yan shook her head.
"Did you kill Li Tao because of Yue Yue?"
"Since he kicked Yue Yue, I have understood that Li Tao may be suitable for me, but he is unsuitable to be a stepfather for Yue Yue, even if he has money in the future, Yue Yue won't be happy either." Zhang Hai Yan sneered and said:
"I know Li Tao very well, and he will do what he wants to do. If I break up with him, he will definitely not agree. At that time, he didn't kill Cao Yang but killed my daughter and me."
"So you decided to kill him before he kills you?"
"Yes, I bought the poison from Lao Zhao's family in the east of the village. I poisoned him that night, dug a hole in the yard, and buried him."
"There are so many ways to solve these kinds of things. You can choose to call the police, you can choose to change your place of residence, but you made the worst choice." Tian Li sighed.
"Onlookers are heroes, and outsiders will never understand insiders' feelings. If everything is as you said, you would have been unemployed a long time ago," Zhang Hai Yan sneered.
"You are a good mother, but not a qualified mother," Han Bin said.
"You're right; the only thing I owe the world is my daughter."
"What about your parents and Cao Yang?"
"I don't owe them anything. Why isn't it because of them that I'm like this?" Said Zhang Hai Yan.
"Did your parents raise you easily? What would they think upon hearing your remarks?" Tian Li replied.
"It's uneasy for anyone in this world, is it easy for me? Am I wrong to want a better life? Don't want my daughter to be like me, and I want to create better conditions for her, there is nothing impossible in this world. In my opinion, the mediocrity of parents is a kind of harm to children," said Zhang Hai Yan, more and more excited.
"You are also a mother and you love your daughter. Why don't you know how to be grateful? How difficult it is to have a child," Tian Li said.
"You only see the hard work of the parents, have you seen the child's suffering? Have you thought about the child's will or not before giving birth? If you tell your children that you owe a lot suffer, that you are suffering a lot and that you are destined to be poorer than the others, I believe many children would have preferred not to be born into this world, and not everyone is ready to act as a green leaf,” Zhang Hai Yan said.
"Your idea is too extreme, I disagree," Tian Li spread his hands.
Zhang Hai Yan showed a wry smile: "Congratulations to you, it means you are well."
......
Outside the interrogation room, Tian Li sighed and said, "This idea of Zhang Hai Yan is too extreme."
"It is precisely, because of this personality that she is here," Han Bin said.
"Can you understand what she said?" Tian Li asked.
"To understand does not mean to agree."
"I just think she's too cold with her parents," Tian Li said.
"I think it's not that Zhang Hai Yan doesn't love her parents, she just doesn't have the ability to improve their lives, she just wants to change her situation and let her daughter have a good future, she doesn't want her daughter to be like her in the future," Han Bin said.
"You know Li Tao's situation. He's a local thug. How can he be better than Cao Yang?" Said Tian Li.
"Everyone has two faces, precisely because Cao Yang follows the rules that Zhang Hai Yan has already seen his future. Cao Yang's character is fine in his young age, but he is destined not to make a fortune, people like Li Tao will use any means and reckless consequences to achieve their goals, and it is really possible for them to make a fortune," Han Bin said.
"Anyway, I can't agree with Zhang Hai Yan."
"It means you're not the same kind of person," Han Bin smiled.
[Congratulations to Police Officer 577,533 for solving a major criminal case.]
The police badge rings.
[Micro-expression analysis method: Skill +7.]
[The reward is 20 merit points.]
[Police officer 577,533 emerged in the Major Crimes Unit task force and won everyone's approval, and received an extra party.]


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan