D F T F Chapter 88: Reason.

“If Mao is really in Qingdao, he can be summoned to the police station to take his statement,” Han Bin said.
"I checked and found out that Mao Yi Ran bought a train ticket for the morning of August 23 to Qingdao. At noon this afternoon, he has bought a train ticket for 4.30 p.m. to return to Gaolong City," said Zhang Ping.
"He'll be leaving in less than half an hour, let's go, we have to rush to the station?" Li Hui shouted.
“No, I contacted the police at the station. They found Mao Yi Ran and verbally summoned him to come to the branch. They will send him directly to Qingdao Post."
“Captain Zhang always knows what to do,” Tian Li said.
“The kid almost managed to run away,” Zhao Ming said.
“So, it's possible it was a homicide,” Li Hui suggested.
"Whether it is homicide or suicide, first find this man to give a statement, otherwise once Mao leaves Qingdao City, things will get more complicated," Zheng Kaixuan took out a box of Golden Gate cigarettes and gave one for each.
Han Bin picked up a cigarette and hesitated before saying: "But even if we catch Mao Yi Ran, there is not enough evidence to prove he killed He Shi Rui."
“Han Bin is right. The problem now is there is too little evidence to prove that He Shi Rui died as a result of homicide,” Zhang Ping said.
"We can see from the surveillance camera that when He Shi Rui left the hotel, she did not have too many items on her. She only took one cell phone. If she was drowned, then the cell phone may have fallen into the sea; if she was killed by someone, the cell phone may be in the hands of the suspect, this is relatively important evidence," Han Bin analyzed.
“Tian Li, you can call He Shi Rui's cell phone to see what its status is now,” Zheng Kaixuan said.
Tian Li nodded, took out her cell phone, and dialed He Shi Rui's number. After a moment, the cell phone rang a reminder.
"Sorry, the call you dialed is deactivated."
"Sorry, the number you..."
“Since there are no clear clues from Golden Beach's side, we will return to the branch to draft the statement of Mao Yi Ran and use it as a starting point for the next stage of the investigation,” Zheng Kaixuan said.
“Captain Zheng, I have a little suggestion,” Li Hui smiled.
"Say it."
"Can we eat a bit before going back to the branch?" Li Hui rubbed his stomach. He didn't eat at noon and was busy all afternoon, and had starved.
Zheng Kaixuan smiled: "You haven't had lunch, have you."
Han Bin, Tian Li, Zhao Ming, and others all smiled.
Zhang Ping lit his cigarette and said with a smile: "Get used to it slowly."
“Okay, I and Lao Zhang rush off first. The four of you have something to eat before returning to the branch,” Zheng Kaixuan said.
"Yes, Captain."
......
At this time, most of the restaurants were unopen. Han Bin and his companions found a fast-food restaurant. Whether delicious or not, they finally filled their stomachs. They don't know when the next meal will be.
Upon they returned to the branch; they found Mao Yi Ran was present at the branch. Zhao Ming had taken him to the interrogation room, and Han Bin and Li Hui took charge of taking notes.
Han Bin turned on the police recorder, took out his pen and diary, and asked as usual: "Name, gender, age, hometown..."
"Mao Yi Ran, male, 27, from Gaolong city..."
"Do you know why you were summoned to the police station?" Han Bin asked.
Mao Yi Ran shook his head: "I don't know."
"Do you know He Shi Rui?"
"It's hard to say I don't know her."
"What's your relationship?"
"She's my girlfriend, no ex-girlfriend."
"When was the last time you met?"
"It's been half a month."
"Are you sure?"
“Yes,” Mao Yi Ran answered and asked: “Mr. Police officer, what's wrong? He Shi Rui and I have already broken up, and it's not about involving the police.”
“He Shi Rui is dead,” Han Bin said sternly.
"What?! Are you kidding me, yesterday she was..." Mao Yi Ran showed a surprised look.
"What happened yesterday?»
"No, nothing," Mao stammered, confirming: "Shi Rui is really dead?"
"You should know better than we do."
“What does that mean, I've just heard from you now,” Mao Yi Ran said.
“We checked WeChat's chat tapes. Around 11 p.m. last night, you went to Golden Beach to meet He Shi Rui.”
“She asked me to go. I was very surprised at the time because I still hope to come back with her, but I didn't see her when I got to Golden Beach. I called her, and her phone was turned off. I thought she was taking revenge on me and wants to punish me, so I bought a train ticket to go back to Gaolong City," Mao resolutely explained.
Han Bin frowned, Mao Yi Ran's expression was natural and there was no sign of lying.
"Does He Shi Rui was abnormal on these days?"
"I don't know, she ignores me all the time," Mao Yi Ran sighed, his voice a little choked: "Who knew she would die suddenly. If all went well, we would have chosen a wedding ring and tried a wedding dress. I... really I don't... "
Li Hui handed a handkerchief: "So how did you know she was in Qingdao City?"
Mao Yi Ran took the handkerchief and wiped his eyes: “I saw her circle of friends, there is a call on it, and I knew she was nearby.
"Why did you break up?" Han Bin asked.
Mao smirked: "The woman is dead, what's the point of saying that?"
"Don't you want to know how she died?" Han Bin asked.
"I said, it has nothing to do with me, I really don't know anything."
"So, you should cooperate with the police so that you can be removed from the suspect list as soon as possible."
Mao Yi Ran thought for a moment: “We were ready to get married and met both parents, but talking about the amount of the bride's dowry, the two parties were at odds. Shi Rui's family conditions are average. Her brother is yet unmarried. Her parents hoped my family could give more gifts."
"So realistic?" Li Hui said.
“I thought the relationship with Shi Rui is very good. We talked for many years, and we have real feelings for each other. However, when we decided to get married, we realized that this thing was not as easy as I thought. Marriage is not for bringing two people together. It is a business affair between two families. Mao Yi Ran lowered his head firmly; his tone was helpless:
“Shi Rui's family wants to ask for more gifts, and I don't want my parents to be too burdened. To blame someone, I blame myself for not having the ability; otherwise, I won't be at this stage."
Han Bin touched his chin and asked: "You said He Shi Rui's family conditions were average?"
"Yes."
"From what you know of her, will she stay in a sea view room for 1,800 Yuan when she comes to Qingdao?" Han Bin asked.
"How is that possible? Not to mention eighteen hundred Yuan, even a five hundred Yuan a room is too expensive for her," Mao Yi Ran said.
“But we went to the hotel to check, and Tang Yu personally showed us He Shi Rui's room. This room is a sea view room for 1,800 Yuan per day,” Li Hui said.
Han Bin frowned, it seemed that He Shi Rui's death was more complicated than he imagined...
Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)https://www.patreon.com/senseitranslator

 

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2022/02/d-f-t-f-chapter-89-jiang-yang.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan