G of L Chapter 25: Miss Liu Li, please start your performance.



"Taff!"

Wang Yan inexplicably gave another slap for no reason, and his arm made a crisp sound.



"Why did you hit me?"

"Of what bad thing do you think?"

"Cut! You knew what I was thinking! "

"Of course, I know!"

"Then what do you say?"

"No! I do not know anyway."

"You're right! You will admit it when you know I' am right. Go away! I hate you!"

Liu Li was teased and worried again. Everyone could guess Wang Yan's hooligan idea, but how could she say it and express it?

Just angry, Lin Weiwei called: "where are you Liu Li? I parked my car... "
"The Yintai gate entrance, we're done!"

"It depends! Are you two ghosts? "

After the meeting, Lin Weiwei repeated her rough words again.

Liu Li whispered to her: "I am not, the little black dog is!"

"This is the first time I saw someone buying clothes like this, I went in for a turn. I didn't meet the right thing; I didn't even bother to try. I left immediately. I basically tried to buy one, but I didn't spend 15 minutes shopping in eight stores..."

"Good straight!" Lin Weiwei was amazed, "It's been a long time since I saw such a straight man of steel."

Liu Li nodded: "Who said no! No fun at all!"

Lin Weiwei looked at his hat and the sunglasses stuck on his hat, and laughed: "Come on, let's do it! The couple's hat is on, how about I take your brother with me?!"

Liu Li's guilty conscience lowered his brim: "The sun is to tan... I blame you and don't bring a parasol when I go out, you know I never accept boys' gifts!"

"Yes, yes, others are not your little black dog, right?"

"Go away! It's just my schoolboy friend! Do you understand me, schoolboy?"

"Okay, since it is just a schoolboy, don't feel bad when he bullies others. I'll tell you; I'll wait at the hotel with my neck!"

"Goo Goo Goo Goo, go all the way."

Wang Yan wasn't bored at the back either. The two of them walked side by side. The thin waist and long legs were hips, which was extremely pleasing to the eyes.

Back in the car, Wang Yan drilled into the back seat and started unpacking.

The invoice was left, the rest were thrown away leaving only the item itself and stuffing it into the travel bag.

The stall clothes worn on the body had already been given to the trash can. Now Wang Yan was wearing a Hermes bag, carrying an LV handbag, and driving Armani sunglasses on the bridge of his nose. It was clean and refreshing, and he had officially transformed into a trendy man.

The only packaging that could not be thrown away was the Patek Philippe box, plus two pairs of shoes, the 50 pack was actually a little full so it was really worthless.

On the way to the bedroom the two sisters continued to talk blindly, Wang Yan didn't blend in thinking quietly mainly the system.

The level 6 system will be available on Monday, but level 7 is expected to be difficult. If it went well with the small loan companies, he could still be able to get 600,000 to 700,000, but it would be a sloppy salary.

From level 6 to Level 7 experience, he was afraid he had to have three or four million?

However, Wang Yan did not intend to take Dapeng's identity card and go to Xingcheng again.

The small loan companies are always those homes. Dapeng's identity card had been registered in most companies, and it could not be done anymore.

Moreover, the development period has passed smoothly. Next, let's have a quiet wave.

At least 56,000 a day. To say more, few rich people enough can earn that amount of money in a month.

To say less, that's too pretentious. How many people have an annual salary of less than 56 thousand?

Anyway, it is the flower, the wave, the study, the exercise and strives to enrich yourself and live a happy life.

'Uh, I do not know when the freebies will be used. I'm so panicked...'

In the midst of his blind and disorderly conjectures, the car came to the Emperor Dance Campus, Wang Yan took the chance to carry the box and went in for a turn.

The first feeling was small, just a few buildings, two acres of land, but in terms of the current house price in Wudaokou, the student bedroom was an individual million.

The second feeling was... in the summer vacation, why were there so many students?

Liu Li said that the students of the Emperor Dance had no winter or summer vacations. It was not a joke. Many students were practicing or performing rehearsals. Some even walked directly under the shade wearing dance clothes and saw Wang Yan's respect.

They were not terribly powerful; they were so ignorant...

Wang Yan waited for the two sisters downstairs for a long time, and finally, they came down. Lin Weiwei did not change, but Liu Li changed her clothes.

The chiffon shirt was conservative, showing only the shoulders and clavicle. Long yarn skirts, tight legs and hips, and her whole person had a fairy sense. The shoes were still flat, with floral ankles and delicate toes exposed. The peaked cap was naturally not worn, holding a parasol and sunglasses stuck on the head. Seeing Wang Yan, she stuck her tongue out and whispered: "It's too hot, and I don't feel comfortable wearing a hat."

Wang Yan was so atmospheric that he wouldn't think like a little boy, just think about it, and just laughed.

"Wear it when you need it and set it aside when you don't need it. Things are bought to provide you with comfort and convenience. Don't force yourself."

"Ok!"

Liu Li nodded hard and smiled brightly.

Lin Weiwei beside was fed with dog food. She turned around and left: "go, go, go. I want ink on the bed at night. I'm waiting for it, don't I know?"

Lin Weiwei next to her was fed with dog food, grinned then turned around and left saying: "Hurry on, let's go, I want ink on the bed at night, don't you know?"

The great girl of the imperial capital, full of rage, is a girl completely worthy of the girl of the North East. you can't, allow yourself to play with!

"Get out and get in the car." She turned straight north, down, south, left, west, east, it should be north.

In the imperial capital, there was an unlimited number of traffic lights that always blocked traffic in the city, run and stop all the time, when Lin Weiwei had parked the car somewhere Wang Yan was already hungry and the front his belly was glued to his back. He raised his left hand to watch the time.

The key point was to raise his hand to watch the time in the watch, not to dig out the mobile phone.

Wang Yan finally realized what it was like to watch time with a watch, and he was really so hungry!

It was 1:30 pm in imperial time, and he got up at 6 in the morning and ate a bowl of beef noodles at Gujiao Station. If it wasn't compulsory, he would probably lie on the skin like a dog.

Lin Weiwei noticed Wang Yan's action, and when she passed by, she gave a thumbs-up: "handsome!"

Lin Weiwei noticed Wang Yan's movements and gave a thumb up when passing by: "Handsome brothers."

"I don't care what it's call, sister. Do you want to give me a whole hoe and give her a piece of steamed bread first?"

"Mum..."

As soon as he finished voicing, his stomach began to thunder.

Liu Li chuckled and pushed with a smile Wang Yan behind her, and she asked quietly: "are you hungry? I just bought you a croissant in Yintai... "

"Doesn't mention it, I have to feed your little sister Weiwei and go bankrupt today!"

The store's name was fresh, it was a place to eat seafood, a row of fish tanks and aquatic refrigerators in the lobby were filled with all kinds of fresh seafood.

When the three walked in after pushed and opened the door they saw three women and a man, and when the people saw Lin Weiwei and Liu Li they raised their hands and cheered.

"Birthday girl, you are here at last. I'm so hungry that I have double eyelids..."

"Little Liu Li, come here and hug your sister!"

"Weiwei, happy birthday."

"All wait, all wait! I will talk about the past later. Who will introduce me? Who is the new brother? "

Lin Weiwei immediately smirked out of the way and gave way, stood with them, and opened her hands at Liu Li.

"Come on Little Liu Li, the stage is for you, please start your performance!"


(Your support is my most principal motivation.read more on my Patreon page).


https://www.patreon.com/senseitranslator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan