D F T F Chapter 219: Phone call.

Yan Dong Qi approached and said softly: "Officer Han, you can't arrest Tian Xin Jun now, otherwise the villagers behind will explode, and it will be difficult for everyone to control the situation afterward."
Han Bin nodded, indicating he understood and continued: "Old Tian, do you know the facts of this case? Let me just say it in another way, do you know what happened in its entirety With Qian Jin Feng?"
"Yes, I know the facts," said Tian Xin Jun pulling the lapels of the Zhongshan suit he was wearing. Yesterday, Tian Cui'e went to his home and told him the story.
"Do you really know the whole story?" Han Bin asked.
"Of course, otherwise I wouldn't be here, Officer Han, what are you trying to say?" Tian Xin Jun hummed.
Han Bin turned to look at Director Yan, who was on the side: “Tian Xin Jun knew about this matter, and he led people to obstruct law enforcement and asked for the release of suspect Qian Jin Feng. I suspect he might be the person involved in the case of food poisoning this man's cows."
Yan Dong Qi was stunned for a moment and said: "You're really good at acting. Don't go too far," and didn't react to it, he decided to keep his temper calm, Han Bin didn't want to really make trouble for Tian Xin Jun, he only wanted to put pressure on him and smiled. Yan Dong Qi did not answer, it was also an attitude, as long as he did not opposite.
On the other side, Tian Xin Jun couldn't stay standing up anymore without saying anything. He pointed at Han Bin and said: "I'll tell you, Officer Han, don't spit your blood. If I said a few words of justice, I'd be the person involved in the matter. You get nothing."
“If you are innocent, come on, just walk into the police station with me to take a report, if you are not the person involved, after a clear and careful investigation, you will be cleared of course,” said Han Bin.
"Uncle, you can't go. If you're really going to get in, just like my family man, you can't get out," Tian Cui'e shouted.
"Yes, that's right, you can't go," the other villagers also shouted.
Tian Xin Jun pointed to the police station building, "I'm innocent, but I'm not stupid, and I won't go inside to record a questioning with you."
"If you really want to exonerate Qian Jin Feng, what do you have to say about what he said, he has already admitted to the crime. Maybe you can still clear him. But how can you prove your innocence?" Han Bin asked back.
"I, Tian Xin Jun, have a clear conscience, I've only done the right things all my life. If you want to make a recording of my testimony, you can. Just do it in this yard and let everyone know if I'm innocent or not," Tian Xin Jun shook the Zhongshan Suit he was wearing.
"Okay," Tian Cui'e shouted, waving her arms: "Uncle Jun is innocent!"
"He's a good man," the villagers roared and Han Bin smiled.
Don't believe Han Bin grew up in his hometown, Beiying Village, he grew up in Qingdao when he was a child, and his grandfather returned to Beiying Village after his retirement to build a new house and live there.
Before, Han Bin didn't know how business much was done in villages, but he often surfed the Internet and had a good understanding of how business was done in villages from the Internet, which made him made these villagers feel like keyboard warriors. When he stood in a crowd and made a fuss, it was like reading comments on the Internet, these men became the embodiment of a superman, there is nothing they dare not say, there is nothing they dare not do.
"Okay, then we'll take your statement in the courtyard," After Han Bin finished speaking, he said to Zhao Yu Sheng who was next to him, "Director Zhao, please ask someone to move a table and chairs."
"No, bother, if you move them, I won't sit down, and if you want to ask, keep standing before me and ask, don't prepare so many things." Tian Xin Jun waved his hand.
Han Bin sneered, the old man put on a show with him, there are times when he cried: "Name, gender, age, ethnicity..."
"My name is Tian Xin Jun, from Beixi Zhang Village. I am sixty-two years old this year, and everyone can see my gender."
"Ha ha..." The villagers laughed.
“Tian Xin Jun, why did you ask the police to release Qian Jin Feng?” Han Bin asked.
“Because he was wronged.”
"The police arrested him on suspicion of food poisoning, do you understand?"
"I understand."
"What does that have to do with you following this case?"
"It does not matter."
"So how did you know about the case and how did you know he had been wronged? Why did you bring the villagers to the police station to demand his release?" Han Bin asked.
“I heard from his daughter-in-law. I feel sorry for him and want to help him," said Tian Xin Jun.
"Where were you from October 13 to 16? Who did you contact?" Han Bin asked.
"So I went to many places," Tian Xin Jun said indifferently, he was unafraid of shadows.
"It's okay, I have time, talk about it slowly," Han Bin said.
"I was at home on the 13th, I can't remember what I was doing during the day, and someone invited me to drink in the evening; on the 14th, as the head of the family and was a little full moon, I went for a drink, in the afternoon I cleaned up at home, and in the 15th I went to Qingdao city, celebrated my granddaughter's birthday and ate at Quanjude Restaurant, and I came back from living in Qingdao two days ago." When Tian Xin Jun said the Quanjude Restaurant raised his voice considerably.
"Who can prove you went to Qingdao City?" Han Bin asked.
"My wife, my son, and my daughter-in-law can all prove it," said Tian Xin Jun.
Han Bin opened his notebook and asked: "What's your son's name and where does he work?"
Tian Xin Jun smiled with a hint of pride on his face: "My son's name is Tian Qing. He teaches in Qingdao City and is a teacher at a key high school."
"What's your daughter-in-law's name?"
"My daughter-in-law's name is Liu Juan, who is also a middle school teacher."
After Han Bin asked, he closed the notebook: "O Tian, I will give you another chance, your current behavior has violated the police and disturbed the police. For the social crime, if you surrender voluntarily now, you can ask for clemency."
"Officer Han, don't scare people, and we are ordinary people seeking justice. That's all," Tian Xin Jun shouted.
"That's right, your police station is golden. If we stand in the yard, it's illegal," Tian Cui'e hummed.
"Your current behavior has affected the normal work of public security organs, which prevents us from investigating the case normally, which is a disruption of social order," Han Bin warned.
"Okay, if you think I've committed a crime, then arrest me." Tian Xin Jun stretched out his hands fearlessly.
"Why arrest my uncle?"
"If you want to arrest him, arrest us together with him," the villagers began stirring up trouble again.
Yan Dong Qi frowned and said to Han Bin who was next to him: "Team Leader Han; now is not the time to arrest these people, it can easily cause trouble in the village. There have more than a dozen people in Beixi Zhang village. It's over."
"So what do you suggest?" Han Bin asked.
Yan Dong Qi whispered: "The best way is to persuade them to go back first, then stop them one by one, as long as no one hits their heads, there will be no problem."
"So it's up to you to persuade them, that I can't do this job," Han Bin spread his hands.
Yan Dong Qi shook his head, looked at Han Bin, and said indoors 'Still too young and lacking polish', and Han Bin went to the temporary office with the second group.
There was a flurry of boos from behind: "Why are you going, you don't want to stop us."
"The criminal police team is amazing, it's Beixi Zhang Village, not Qingdao City."
"Release Qian Jin Feng, quickly release Qian Jin Feng..."
"Bang!"
Li Hui closed the office door and said a little annoyed: "Dear Bin, let's ignore this."
"Yes, Brother Bin, how long are we going to endure this kind of humiliation?" Zhao Ming hit the table with his hand.
"Don't be impatient, you can use the footage from law enforcement cameras to clearly take pictures of these people's appearance, I will naturally have a way to discipline them," Han Bin said.
"Team leader, what can you do?" Sun Xiao Peng asked curiously.
"You'll know in a moment," Han Bin said, then he walked to his chair and sat down, took out his cell phone, and dialed Zheng Kaixuan's number.
“Captain Zheng, we have arrived at Beixi Zhang Village Police Station.»
"How is the situation?"
"A man named Tian Xin Jun brought the villagers to the police station to demand Qian Jin Feng's release and made a fuss in the court."
"It's nonsense, the police station did not show up to arrest him?»
"There are thirty or forty people. Director Yan is afraid it will get too big. He didn't dare to arrest these people. There are only five of us, and we don't know the local situation, so we can't do it," Han Bin said.
"What should I do?"
"This Tian Xin Jun, who took the initiative to create trouble, knows the matter very well and takes the initiative to search for the suspect. I think he is likely to be the person involved in Qian Jin Feng's cow food poisoning. I want to check his alibi," Han Bin said.
"What to check?"
"Tian Xin Jun is in his 60s and he's a bastard. According to his account, he was at his son's home in Qingdao City from October 15 to 17. I would like to ask you to summon his son and daughter-in-law to come to the police station and take their statements to confirm his alibi," Han Bin said.
"Is there any information about his son and daughter-in-law?"
“His son is Tian Qing, a teacher at a key high school in Qingdao; her daughter-in-law is Liu Juan, a middle school teacher in Qingdao."
"I see, I will. I will let a group of people bring them to the police station to take a report for them."
"Thank you for your hard work."
"Did Director Yan report the situation to the local county office?" Zheng Kaixuan said.
"I think director Yan should have reported it, and the county office should have made arrangements for it, but unless the situation was out of control, director Yan didn't ask for support," Han Bin said.
"Understood, you must pay attention to your safety and that of your compatriots." After Zheng Kaixuan finished talking, he hung up the phone.
...
The words are split into two ends, one on each side for a table. In the courtyard of the police station, the two camps were still clashing. Yan Dong Qi tried hard to persuade them for a long time, but he was also a little impatient: “O Tian, do you really think that if you don't beat people or take up arms, it's not a violation of the law?"
"The government still allows ordinary people to petition, man. Is the police station even more powerful than the government, and it's illegal to stay in your yard for a while?" Tian Xin Jun snorted.
"It is not a problem for us that you stand for a while. You have already affected our normal work and caused instability at the police station. If you all come to the police station when we arrest someone of you, how can we do our job and maintain local order?" Yan Dong Qi said.
"As long as you lock up Qian Jin Feng, I won't take people from here," Tian Xin Jun said.
"You put me in a difficult position. If you give me money to release Qian Jin Feng, will I still remain the director?"
Tian Cui'e exclaimed: "Director Yan, you should also think of my family, Old Qian is the backbone of our family, if he is caught by the criminal police, my family will be finished."
Yan Dong Qi clenched his back molars, he was angry when he heard this woman, if it wasn't for this woman's bullshit, there wouldn't be so much. There was also this Tian Xin Jun, who is not stingy at all relying on his old age and acting like an unreasonable villain, thinking that no one could cure him.
Over time, under the leadership of Tian Xin Jun and Tian Cui'e, the yard villagers still did not want to leave, and many people watching the party gathered at the gate of the police station, and Yan Dong Qi became increasingly irritable. He asked two policemen to guard the gate and disperse the people watching the party in time, so as not to cause more trouble.
As Han Bin said, in order for the scene to be controlled, Yan Dong Qi didn't want to ask for support.
He is the head of the police station, if this case can be suppressed, it is his ability to manage cases that are at stake; if he could not suppress these people, the county office had to send police to support him, so what was he doing as a director in this position?
The leaders had always trusted him. His future is here. This is why he did not want to ask for the support of the committee office.
……
"Ding ding ding..."
The phone rang for a while, and Tian Xin Jun took out his phone and saw it was actually a call from his daughter-in-law. Old Tian was a little surprised. His daughter-in-law was busy teaching and hadn't made a call for a year and a half. How come she had time to make a call today? Tian Xin Jun is aging. Although his body is good, his ears are a bit deaf. He pressed the amplifier button and said: "Hello."
"Dad, I am Liu Juan."
"Liu Juan, what are you looking for?" Tian Xin Jun laughed. He is still very satisfied with this daughter-in-law.
"Where are you?"
"I'm doing something in Beixi Zhang Village."
"Are you at the police station?"
"Yeah, how do you know that?"
“Dad, please stop making trouble at the police station and get out of here fast. Okay?” Liu Juan was anxious.
"What's the matter, what's the matter?" Tian Xin Jun was a little stunned.
"You are breaking the law. If it is serious, you will be punished. It will not only affect Tian Qing and my work but also your granddaughter's future. Stop doing stupid things, okay! ?” shouted Liu Juan.
"I didn't come to the police station to make trouble and we didn't do anything. Your younger sister's man was arrested. I just came to help, and that's all," Tian Xin Jun explained.
Can't you see how he dared to be as good as Yan Dong? He didn't dare speak harshly to his daughter-in-law.
"Give it to me,"
On the other end of the line, a man grabbed her cell phone and shouted with a little accent from the villagers of Beixi Zhang: "You are crazy, what a face do you have, you are running to the police station to get out Qian Jin Feng, can you understand something about what you are doing."
Tian Xin Jun was stunned by the shouting, this voice was too familiar to him, and he scolded: "Stinky boy, I'm your father, how can you talk to me like this?"
"You are my ancestor, the living ancestor, you take care of all the mess, leaving me to live in pain, do you know I was in class today, the police took me out of the classroom, what did I have to say to the students looking at me, what will they say about their teacher, how immodest I was, how will I behave as a teacher, and what will the students go about talked behind my back to their teachers,” The man on the phone was very emotional.
"Tian Qing, don't shout like that to dad, give me your cell phone," Liu Juan persuaded with the other end of her hand:
"Dad, just listen to our advice, don't worry about the strangers, and cooperate with the police investigation, okay? Right?"
"It's not a stranger, and it's your sister-in-law." Tian Xin Jun shouted.
Tian Qing picked up the phone: "Shit, my little sister, I only go back to my hometown once or twice a year, and I haven't said a word. Who the hell knows that? The head of the school said a few days ago that he would ask me for a raise for a professional title, after throwing you like that in this business, it's all over, do it for my sister."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan