D F T F Chapter 158: A bolt from the blue.

 "We checked Li Tao's communication records and found that you spoke on the phone with him more than once," Li Hui said.

"Hehe, I run a canteen, maybe it's a customer," Zhang Hai Yan turned his back on her husband and winked at Han Bin and Li Hui.
"Is it convenient to talk alone?" Zhang Hai Yan asked.
"Old Cao, you will go home to cook, I will accompany the police officers to the front door of the canteen and chat with them," Zhang Hai Yan arranged.
"Yeah,"
The middle-aged man looked at his wife, then Han Bin and Li Hui. Although he was a little uncomfortable, he went home anyway. Zhang Hai Yan breathed a sigh of relief and waved her hand:
"Mr. Police officers let's go and talk."
The three returned to the canteen. Zhang Hai Yan pulled out two boxes of cigarettes from under the counter and handed them to Han Bin and Li. Hui:
"Mr. Police officers, there's nothing to entertain, both of you smoke please."
"I have my head, and we don't smoke during official functions," Han Bin declined.
Zhang Hai Yan handed over the cigarette packs and said: "Mr. Police officer, if you have any questions, please ask them."
"Do you know Li Tao?" Han Bin asked again.
Zhang Hai Yan nodded: "I know him."
"Why did you lie earlier?" Li Hui snorted.
Zhang Hai Yan hesitated for a moment, and then said: "I can't talk about a lie. I usually call him Brother Tao. You called him by name, and I didn't realize it on the fields."
"What is your relationship with him?"
"Friendship."
"Which friend?"
"He's an acquaintance. He sometimes helped me buy goods, so I got to know him."
"When did you last see him?" Han Bin asked.
"I do not remember."
"Think about it."
"Mr. Police officers, I run a canteen and I see hundreds of people a day, so I don't remember clearly," Zhang Hai Yan sighed.
"On August 30, he called you, what did he say?"
"He asked me if I wanted him to help me pull goods, and I said no," Zhang Hai Yan shrugged.
“On August 30, did you meet?”
"No."
"Do you have a car?"
"I have a van."
“Do you know Sun Shao Qiang?” Han Bin asked.
"I haven't heard of it," Zhang Hai Yan shook her head and asked: "Mr. Police officer, what is it?"
"Li Tao has disappeared."
"Really?" asked Zhang Hai Yan.
"Why aren't you surprised at all?" Han Bin asked her.
"He hasn't come for so long, I guessed something may have happened," Zhang Hai Yan sighed.
"What is the relationship between you two?" Li Hui frowned.
"Just a friend," Zhang Hai Yan said.
"What is your husband's full name?"
"Cao Yang, what's wrong?"
"Call Cao Yang, we want to know something from him." Li Hui felt this woman's words were unreliable.
"Mr. Police officer, I answered everything you asked, and now you want to find my husband, what do you mean?" Zhang Hai Yan's tone was somewhat dissatisfied.
"Cooperating with the investigation of public security organs is the obligation of every citizen related to the case," Li Hui said.
“My husband doesn't know Li Tao, not to mention Li Tao doesn't know my husband,” Zhang Hai Yan said.
"You are not him, so you cannot answer for him," Li Hui said.
"You are right, I can't answer for him, I can control myself, after you call my husband, I won't say a word," Zhang Hai Yan said coldly.
"You..." Li Hui was a little annoyed.
Han Bin reached out and patted Li Hui's shoulder and said: "Zhang Hai Yan, do you have a car at home?"
"Yes, a van."
"Thank you for your cooperation." After Han Bin finished talking, he left with Li Hui.
As soon as they left the canteen, Li Hui couldn't help but say: "Dear Bin, this woman's relationship with Li Tao is definitely not honest."
"Even if the relationship between the two is not honest, do you think she will admit it in front of her husband?" Han Bin asked.
"If the two have this kind of relationship, Li Tao's death must have something to do with it," Li Hui said firmly.
"Let's report the situation to Captain Zheng first," Han Bin suggested.
Han Bin and Li Hui walked to the police car, joined Zheng Kaixuan and the others, and described the situation. After listening, Wei Zi Mo couldn't help but say: "Zhang Hai Yan is probably Li Tao's lover."
"Isn't the top of Cao Yang's head green?" Sun Xing laughed.
"In this case, Cao Yang has the motive to kill Li Tao," Li Hui guessed.
After listening to the discussion, Zheng Kaixuan arranged: “Wei Zi Mo and Sun Xing, you can visit the village to see if you can find any clues; Han Bin and Li Hui, go to the communication company and check the communications of Zhang Hai Yan and Cao Yang from the communication documents."
"Yes, Captain."
……
At four o'clock in the afternoon, after each group had finished their assigned task, everyone returned to the Qingdao Third Criminal Investigation Team branch office one after another. On the third floor, Zheng Kaixuan gathered everyone together, to sum up, the matter.
"Tell me, how did your investigations go?" Zheng Kaixuan casually opened the diary.
Wei Zi Mo said: “I visited Bei Zhai Village with Sun Xing and learned that Li Tao used to come to the canteen often and her relationship with Zhang Hai Yan was unusual.”
“Does Cao Yang know that?” Li Hui asked.
"Cao Yang often goes out to work, so he is unlikely to know," Sun Xing spread his hands.
"Are there any anomalies in the communication records between Cao Yang and Zhang Hai Yan?" Zheng Kaixuan asked.
Li Hui shook his head: "The call log has been printed, and no special contact has been found. It is still under investigation."
"Knock Knock knock..."
At that moment there was a knock on the door.
"Come in."
"Squeak..."
With a sound, Lu Wen pushed open the door and walked in, saying: "Captain Zheng, the DNA comparison result between the deceased and Li Tao's mother came out.
"Is it Li Tao?"
"The result of the comparison proves the two people do not have a mother-son relationship," Lu Wen shrugged.
"What!" Sun Xing looked surprised and shouted: "It's not a mother-son relationship, so there's no possibility that the detector has malfunctioned."
"The possibility of machine error is very small, almost negligible," Lu Wen pushed the glasses with his palm.
“We have been investigating for a long time and haven't found the right person,” Li Hui said.
"If Li Tao is not the deceased, then the suspicion of Zhang Hai Yan and Cao Yang can be dismissed," Wei Zi Mo said.
"The inspection report is on the table. If you have any questions, you can come back to me," after Lu Wen finished speaking, he greeted Zheng Kaixuan and left the office.
Everyone was silent for a while, Zheng Kaixuan cheered: "Be calm, don't look dead, this clue is broken, you can investigate other directions."
Han Bin thought for a moment, and then said: "Captain Zheng, I don't think this clue is necessarily broken."
"How do you explain it?"
"The suspect was dumped on August 30, the deceased may have been killed that day, and Li Tao also lost contact on August 30, what a coincidence?" Han Bin twirled his pen as usual.
"But the DNA comparison results came out, and Li Tao is not the deceased," Wei Zi Mo said.
"It's not necessarily the deceased who lost contact, but the murderer," Han Bin guessed.
"My day, you say that Li Tao is the murderer of the corpse dumping case! He fled after committing the crime," Li Hui was a little surprised.
"It's just my guess," Han Bin said lightly.


Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan