D F T F Chapter 134: Guilty conscience.

Boss Zhou laughed, pointed at Han Bin, and said: "This little brother asked a good question."
Wang Qingsheng also smiled and secretly said this sentence in his heart, without looking at what his nephew had said.
Boss Zhou hesitated for a moment: “As the old saying goes, people go to high places and water flows to low places; I sold that antique store, not because it can't work well, but because there's a better way out."
"Yo, boss Zhou, you have to teach me this and let me make a small fortune with you," Wang Qingsheng said.
"Our family is going to immigrate."
"Where are you going?"
"New Zealand."
"Tsk tsk, it's a good place. I heard that there were more sheep than people and the most beautiful scenery in the world. It's a good place to travel," Wang Qingsheng was a little surprised. This man in front of him had to earn so much money that he could go to such a beautiful place.
"Yes, we have already bought a house in New Zealand, and plan to live there for the rest of our lives before we plan to transfer this shop," Boss Zhou said.
"Boss Zhou, they all say that friendships are simple and deep, and gentlemen follow precepts, and I felt like we are old friends and have been since the first time I saw you, so I always want to persuade you." Wang Qingsheng took a sip of tea and sighed: "Living conditions in China are getting better and better. If you need to immigrate, you must love New Zealand. In my opinion, it's good to go there several times a year to play, travel and take vacations but if you really want to settle down there, I guess you might be unable to adapt to life there."
"To be honest I was also scared of it. At first, I didn't want to go but because my daughter-in-law loves going there so much and every day she tells me New Zealand is good and it's very good, urging me to do immigration quickly,” Boss Zhou took the teapot, poured another cup of tea for Wang Qingsheng.
"Well, since Mrs. Sister-in-law likes it, I won't say more, so as not to bore you," Wang Qingsheng smiled and clasped his hands: "Don't forget I'm here, and I wish to you to have a happy and nice trip."
"Thank you."
Boss Zhou was polite and came out with a sentence accompanied by a sigh: "The one I can't let go of is the 'Jade Treasure Hall' store. Let's not say how much the transfer fee is. I hope I can find a suitable person to take over, so as not to break my sign."
"Boss Zhou, don't worry about it. I have worked in Antique Street for so many years. Go around and ask about me, they will have absolutely nothing to say about Wang Qingsheng's character from bad. You can transfer this shop to me and be sure that it will remain as prosperous as before."
Boss Zhou slapped his thigh: "Yes, just based on your words, I will give you a 10% discount."
“Boss Zhou, how much transfer fee do you want?”
"The amount is…" Boss Zhou stroked three fingers.
"300,000."
"It's true." Boss Zhou nodded and said to Wang Qingsheng: "I got on well with you, and as I just said I will give you a 10% discount, then the price will be 270,000."
Because of these few words, Wang Qingsheng paid a lot of tuition, and it was just because of the 10% discount, Boss Zhou blocked the negotiation, and Wang Qingsheng could not reduce the amount any further.
"Dear Bin, what do you think?"
In business, it takes two talents, one who can sing a good head and the other who can sing a bad head, which is, they can negotiate the price, but now it is not the case. It's uneasy to decide on the first try.
"Boss Zhou, I don't know what the 270,000 transfer fee includes?" Han Bin asked.
"The rental period of this store, as well as the furniture and antiques of this house, will be transferred to Boss Wang," Boss Zhou said and patted the chair he was sitting on: "This chair set is also included. It's a pair, I've been thinking a lot."
Han Bin didn't understand the business of antique shops, and he didn't understand miscellaneous stationery, but he knew his role and he knew what he should do: "I think the price is a bit high."
"So what do you think? How much is it for you?" Boss Zhou asked back.
"200,000 Yuan," said Han Bin.
Boss Zhou's face tilted, obviously, the price was lower than he expected: "What's your name?"
"You want my last name, Han."
"You look a little weird. I don't know what antique store you made your fortune at?" Boss Zhou voiced.
"I'm not in the antique business."
"Yo, where are you from?"
"I am a policeman," Han Bin said sternly.
Boss Zhou trembled, his eyebrows, his wrinkles rose, and his eyelids also rose. Although the duration was extremely short, it was still captured by Han Bin. These micro-expressions represent fear.
Seeing the other party's reaction, Han Bin was a little surprised. This boss Zhou was very afraid of his identity as a policeman, which was obviously abnormal. At most, an ordinary person will be only a little surprised when he learns there is a policeman near him. If he has done nothing wrong and has a clear conscience, why should, he feel fear and dread?
"Comrade Policeman, what advice do you have when you come to the store?" Boss Zhou took a deep breath, and his expression calmed down.
"Boss Zhou, don't get me wrong, he's my nephew. He's just resting today. He heard I was going to open a store. He came helping me check it out," Wang Qingsheng explained.
"That's it." Boss Zhou replied and cast a secret glance at Han Bin again, and found that the other party looked as usual and did nothing else:
"Boss Wang, what do you think of the transfer fee?"
"Two hundred and thirty thousand for one word, I buy it now. Do you think so?"
Wang Qingsheng is a bit of a beater at heart. He still really likes this store. Earlier he said vision with phoenix water was not good, just to keep the price down.
"Boss Wang, to be honest, before you came, there were other people who saw this store, and some people gave this number." Boss Zhou gestured twenty-five: "Although I get on well with you, it's not good, do you want me to sell the store at a loss.
Wang Qingsheng smiled a little embarrassed; he didn't expect Boss Zhou to kill the price in one bite, which made it difficult for him to continue to negotiate.
Wang Qingsheng took over the conversation, chatted a few more words, and added 5,000 Yuan to the top, but Boss Zhou still stayed at 250,000 Yuan and refused to lose a single point. Wang Qingsheng had no choice but to leave first.
Shortly after the two left, a woman came out from the back of the store, she looked to be in her forties, had short hair, and looked quite capable and experienced.
"Disagree?" asked the short-haired woman.
"Didn't you hear everything?" Boss Zhou asked.
"After all, I didn't hear from the other side of the room very clearly. Why didn't you negotiate?"
"I asked for a transfer fee of 250,000 Yuan, but he was only willing to pay 235,000 Yuan.
"It's less than 15,000 Yuan, and it's pure profit anyway, promise him he will get it," the short-haired woman said.
"What do you know? The man who came with him is from the police."
"What are the police doing with him?" the short-haired woman hurriedly asked with a surprised look.
"He's this fat man's nephew; he came with him to check." Boss Zhou sighed: "It scared me to death, why do you think I didn't complete the deal?"
The short-haired woman breathed a sigh of relief and asked back: "Just because the other party's nephew is a policeman, don't mean you don't want to do this."
"I just don't want to have any problems."
The woman said unconsciously: "What is there to worry about, and it's just a hammer deal? We are going to leave Qingdao and had no intention of returning. What can he even do if he's a policeman? He can't even run after us to catch us."
"So I didn't say anything. If he really wants to buy it, I'll sell it for 250,000. If he doesn't buy it, I won't make a face for his nephew," Boss Zhou said.
"If you give other people face, they won't save face when they catch you." The short-haired woman sneered.
Boss Zhou snorted, "Hmph, I thought you'd look better with a short haircut."
Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your enthusiasm is the greatest support for me. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan