D F T F Chapter 66: Twists and turns.


"Could it be your brother-in-law is also missing?"

“No way, when I went to the police station, he said he was going to find my sister,” He Ru frowned slightly.

"What is his telephone number?"

"138xxxxxxxx."

Han Bin took out his cell phone and dialed the number.

After a while, a prompt tone sounds on the phone: "Sorry, the user you called has been deactivated."

Li Hui shook his head: "Turn it off now, and your brother-in-law's heart is big enough."

"Yes, it shouldn't be."

"Your sister ran away from home for a day, and you can't contact your brother-in-law either. What do you want to do now?" Li Hui spread his hands.

"Officer Han, Officer Li, I have no idea now, Why don't you think of a way."

Han Bin hesitated for a moment: "Yuanyuan, have you eaten yet?"

"I ate, I ate with my grandmother."

"So you come home and play with Grandma first, otherwise Grandma will be alone, okay?"

"Okay," Yuanyuan replied and said a few more words to He Ru, and went home.

After seeing her leave, Han Bin asked: "What is your sister's relationship with the child?"

"Not bad."

"Do you think she can abandon the child?"

"My sister is very worried about Yuanyuan and has never left her alone, let alone staying at home all day and night," He Ru sighed and asked: "Officer Han, where are we going to look now?"

"We're going to eat first, then go to where your brother-in-law works."

Han Bin was also a little helpless, he had not yet found He Yan and could not contact the husband again either. Without knowing the nature of the matter, there was no way to take further action. He really wanted to mobilize the police to investigate for a long time.

In the end, the husband and the wife did not run away from home, and they only wasted police and taxpayer money in vain.

The three went to a nearby restaurant for dinner, Han Bin ordered a rice dish with ribs, and Li Hui ordered a seafood noodle stew. Both had too much appetite to eat. They also ordered a sticker pot and a cold dish. He Ru had something in her heart, she had no appetite, so she chose wonton soup.

After the meal, He Ru wanted to pay the bill, but Han Bin refused. There was no shortage of those two monies, there was no need to let the informant heal him.

After the meal, He Ru accompanied Han Bin and Li Hui and went to the place where her brother-in-law worked.

He Yan's husband was named Chen Zili, who worked in Huafei Express Company. The headmaster of the company was called Li and was not tall and had a small, flat head.

"Mr. Constable, what's the matter?" Headmaster Li asked.

"Does Chen Zili work here?" Li Hui asked.

"He worked here as a sorter before, but now he doesn't."

"When did he stop?" Han Bin was a little surprised.

"Not for a long time, just a few days ago."

"Why doesn't he work anymore?"

“This kid wasn't good at doing this job. It's been a long time since I won't be able to see him. He was several behinds in his job, and I resigned him,” Headmaster Li hummed.

"My brother-in-law is not a basket, is there a misunderstanding?" interrupted He Ru.

"When he first arrived, this kid was also very diligent, he could do the job well and he could keep an eye on him," Headmaster Li smiled: "It doesn't work with him anymore."

"You can't sell it and finish talking all at once. What happened before?" Li Hui asked.

“Hey, look over there,” Headmaster Li pointed across the road: “Walk over a hundred yards over there. There's a lottery betting station, and this kid has eight achievements in it."

"You mean he was addicted to buying lottery tickets and delayed his job.

"The summary is in place," Headmaster Li said with a thumbs-up: "For this person, it's good to have a little hobby. You have to run a bit while you are alive, but once you get lost, you will be useless. "

“Alright, thanks, you're busy, let's go and take a look,” Han Bin said.

“Take it slow,” Headmaster Li nodded and walked back to the store humming.

"Do you know your brother-in-law used to buy lottery tickets?" Han Bin turned his head and looked at He Ru to the side.

"I have heard my sister say this several times, but how much money can the lottery ticket be worth?" I don't take it seriously. I bought it for ten or 8 yuan to play, ”said He Ru.

“Listening to Headmaster Li, your brother-in-law is not that easy to play,” Li Hui shook his head: “Once you are fascinated by this game, you go from the little amateur gamer to the powerful geek gamer."

The group went to the lottery station nearby. There were seven or eight men in tuxedos helping people pick their numbers and a woman in her thirties sitting at a computer.

"Are you the boss?" Han Bin asked.

The boss gave him a glance: "Wait a minute, and you'll be next."

Li Hui took out the policeman's ID card: "Police."

The person who bought the lottery ticket next to him moved aside, glanced at Han Bin, and then at the boss.

The boss stopped her work and got up: “Mr. Police officer, what's wrong? "

"Finish recording the number first," Han Bin waved his hand.

“Thank you,” said the man who bought the lottery ticket next to him.

The boss quickly finished recording the lottery ticket number and handed it to the man next to her, "Mr. Police officer, what's wrong in the shop?”

"Do you know Chen Zili?"

"Hey, although my shop is small, there are dozens of people a day. Only a few repeat customers I remember their names, and the rest I never asked for their names," said the boss.

He Ru took out the phone and turned on the screen: "This is a photo of Chen Zili."

"Him, I know him, he comes often."

"Did he come today?"

"He didn't come today, but…" The boss stopped talking.

"But what?"

The boss looked around and whispered: "A few people came seeing him today."

"Who?"

"Not sure."

"When did they arrive?"

"It's about noon while I'm eating."

Han Bin looked up, looked around, and pointed to the monitor next to the cash register: "Copy the video to me."

“This… Mr. Constable, I'm just a businessman, and I don't want to get in trouble,” The boss was a little embarrassed.

“Don't worry, we'll keep the contents of the video confidential and we won't make people disturb you,” Han Bin persuaded.

The owner hesitated, but finally agreed and copied the video.

After leaving the lottery station, Li Hui sipped: "Sister, how can so much be involved in a missing case?"

"Sergeant Han, are you saying my sister's disappearance has something to do with my brother-in-law?" He Ru frowned.

"For you, you know better, what do you think?" Han Bin asked rhetorically.

"Probably not, maybe not," He Ru mumbled a few words, more to comfort himself.

"Om..." A text message rang out.

He Ru hurriedly took out her cell phone and glanced over: “My sister sent another text."

"Can you read it please?"

He Ru clicked on the message and read: “My sister, I am going to work in another area. You send me 6,000 Yuan and count it as a loan, I will borrow it from you."

"Call her."

He Ru called the phone number back, but the other party hung up.

Han Bin glanced at the message: "Do you think that was your sister's message?"

He Ru thought for a moment and was a little puzzled: “My family's financial situation is not very good. My sister knows that and it is impossible to borrow money from her. "

"So it's very likely that someone else used your sister's cell phone to send the text?" Han Bin guessed.

"I remember why I said I feel so uncomfortable is because my sister never calls me 'my sister', she always calls me 'Xiaoru'."

Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2021/12/d-f-t-f-chapter-67-upgrade.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan