D F T F Chapter 55: Zhao Deshui.


The next morning, Han Bin got up early and went down to eat at his parents' house. Wang Huifang knew that her son had worked on a case, and he had to work very hard, so she had prepared a good early morning breakfast for her son, and Li Hui was also called to eat with him. Li Hui was a little embarrassed and refused, but seeing Han Bin's sincere attitude and being indeed hungry, he finally went.



The breakfast that Wang Huifang made this morning was; sandwiches consisting of slices of bread, fried eggs, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, it was really very rich. The two friends; Han Bin and Li Hui had a good appetite, and each ate two sandwiches and drank a glass of milk.



After the meal, they hurried out.



"Well," Li Hui burped and rubbed his stomach: "It's delicious, this time aunt's cooking skills tell me she likes you."



"It's good, this time you've eaten enough of the lovely food and you're satisfied. I don't know when the next meal will be," Han Bin said, yawning because he didn't get enough sleep.



Li Hui started the car and asked: "How about Captain Zhang will he come today?"



"I don't know, I was thinking about it too."



"He's rarely asked for time off before. Something wrong with the family?" Li Hui said.



“Captain Zheng refused to say so, so we can't ask directly.”



"Why don't we go out after work tonight, go to Captain Zhang," Li Hui suggested.



“After leaving work. I don't know what time we're going to leave him. Why not discuss it with the four of us. We have time to video chat with Captain Zhang to see what he's up to. ”



“It's a good idea, and we shouldn't let anyone down,” Li Hui agreed.



"Let's go have a chat with Tian Li and Zhao Ming."



...



At the Qingdao Third Criminal Investigation Team branch, since the two teams jointly handled the case, Zheng Kaixuan called members of the two groups to the conference room, and as Captain Zhang Ping is still unreturned to work, the Captain of the first group, Captain Zhao Ying led the two teams and brought six people, two of whom were not involved in the case yesterday.



"Is there any information about the theft and the criminals? How did the collection go?" Zheng Kaixuan asked.



"With the Linfang community as the center of interest, several individuals with a history of theft were sought." Zhao Ying released a document: "The information is collected by Sun Xing and Du Qi, with their coordination and address, they were able to do a thorough investigation."



“Sun Xing and Du Qi, you both worked hard last night. Have a good rest during the day today,” Zheng Kaixuan said.



"Yes, Captain."



"This way I will organize the tasks." Zheng Kaixuan organized his language: "A group of personnel will be tasked with investigating thieves, especially those who did not have an alibi at the time of the crime."



"The second group will be responsible for investigating and monitoring, in particular those suspected of having entered and left the community at the time of the crime."



"Pap pap!" Zheng Kaixuan clapped his hands: "Stand up and prepare for a 24-hour battle today."



"Yes, Captain."



......



After the adjournment of the meeting.



“Captain Zheng, I want to bring something to your attention,” Han Bin said.



"What's up?"



"I want to go back to the scene."



"A missing clue?"



"Yesterday, two households reported the crime too late. It was already dark when the scene was inspected. I want to go back today to see if I can find any footprints."



"Go ahead."



"Yes, Captain."



......



"Brother Bin, are you still going to the scene?" Li Hui was a little surprised.



"It's correct."



"Brother Bin would you like me to go with you?" Zhao Ming was eager to leave the office.



“You better stick together and watch the surveillance camera recordings. I'll go alone,” Han Bin reached out and patted him on the shoulder.



"Yes, you little child don't want to look at so many surveillance tapes, we have to watch everything today, if only Tian Li and I are left, we can't finish today at all," a Li Hui said.



"Which of you has a drone?" Han Bin asked.



"I have one," Zhao Ming said hurriedly.



"So you help me pick it up, send it to the Linfang community."



“Right away,” Zhao Ming smiled, as long as he doesn't stay and watch the surveillance camera recordings, he can do anything.



“I don't want you to be lazy, after you send the drone back quickly,” Tian Li clenched her fist.



......



The police were divided into two groups and a surveillance table.



Zhao Ying has rich experience and is quick and determined to get things done. After obtaining information from personnel who had already been convicted, she carried out investigations and discovered several key targets suspected of having committed the crime. She dispatched three team members, enlisted police help from the local police station, and summoned people with a history of theft to help with the investigation and she stayed with another member of the team in the branch to take charge of the questioning. She was holding three items of information, all of which have a history of theft.



One is called Zhang Deshui, the other Chen Kangning, and the third Zhou Peng. Zhang Deshui is the suspect in the high-altitude flight she arrested three years ago. As for Chen Kangning, he lived in the Linfang community, so he is also a key suspect. Zhou Peng is already a four-way, four-way prisoner. He did not change after repeated instructions. For the last flight he was sentenced to four years, and he is also the worst of the three.



As Zhang Deshui was the most suspicious, he was the first person to be summoned. Zhao Ying personally took notes for him. Team member Wei Zimo was responsible for the recording. Sitting on the chair next to him, a man in his thirties neither tall, nor thin, nor short, with calluses on his hands.



"Name, sex, age, hometown..."



"Zhao Deshui, male, 33 years old..."



"Zhang Deshui, do you remember me?" Zhao Ying asked.



"Of course I remember you, and you are Chief Zhao."



"The last time you got caught by me, and you don't hate me, do you?"



"When I entered the prison, at first, I was depressed and blamed you. Later I understood it. It's my fault. Maybe it was a good thing when you put me in jail. If you have not done it. I would definitely do a bigger deal. Will I be able to leave? No need to stay here."



"You can prove it for yourself, and it will be better."



"Captain, you looked for me today, what's the problem?" Zhang Deshui asked timidly.



"Yesterday a high altitude burglary occurred in a suburban community. I would like to ask you to help me with the investigation."



“Captain, this has nothing to do with me. Since I came out, I did my duty as a good citizen and never did bad things,” Zhang Deshui hurried to defend himself.



"Don't be nervous, I just want you to help and advise me and see if you can find any clues."



"I've never done this before, and can't help you."



"Are you still in touch with those friends from before?"



"No."



"After thinking about it, don't open your mouth without saying anything," Zhao Ying sniffed and changed his way of asking: "August 11 from 11 a.m. until August 12 at 5 a.m. where are you?"



“Captain, I can't remember,” Zhang Deshui was a little nervous.



"You don't remember what happened the day before yesterday. Who are you going lying to?" Scolded Wei Zimo, who was in charge of writing the file next to him.



"Captain Zhao, to be honest with you, I'm scared when I see you, and I don't remember anything."



"Relax, think about it, I'm not a tiger, can I eat you?"



“Chief, I have really reformed and I really don't want to go back,” said Zhang Deshui.



"I'm taking notes from you, not an interrogation. What are you afraid of?"



“Yes, you're right, I'm doing a transcript, not an interrogation,” Zhang Deshui swallowed.



"Answer my question honestly and you can go."



"Let me think about..." Zhang Deshui began to recall for a moment: "I remember, I was not in the city the day before yesterday, and I only returned to Qingdao City at noon yesterday."



"Where were you?"



"I went to Duckweed Mountain."



"This place is full of mountains, what have you done?" Zhao Ying asked.



"I am now a climbing trainer, teaching students to climb."



Zhao Ying smiled: "This job is fine for you."

Ps: (If you liked this novel and want to read more and more chapters, become patreon, and so you encourage me to do my best to work more, your satisfaction is my goal. In addition your support is my biggest motivation.)

Comments

  1. https://senseitranslation.blogspot.com/2021/11/d-f-t-f-chapter-56-faux-indices.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.patreon.com/RASensei

Popular posts from this blog

G of L Chapter 1: When People Are Poor

D F T F Chapter 1: A future police.

G of L Chapter 2: 30,000 yuan